Yaoi storyline with Jin and:

Jin.

H-hn...

x He felt the breathe of the other one who sniffed on his neck. He looked away with his eyes, since his neck is his sensitive spot x

...I-its just a scar, nothing more...

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Dogcatfish

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

""But even scars bear memories..."

Cain replied seeing how sensitive his neck was. Out of a vein of devilishness, he lightly and soflty began to lick Jin's neck.

"Tasting..."

He continued, to lick in the same place.

"...so tell me about these scars of yours..."

He added he was going to get the information one way or the other out of him. When he wanted to know something he didn't stop until he found out what it was. No matter what the cost or method was.

O-Oii! s-stop

x He looked at the other, he tried to shut up before something else is going to happen.

He looked away and tried to push him away but he was getting limb x

N-nothing.. I-its nothing...

"Is it really nothing...?"

He asked as cruel smile came across his face.

"Then this won't matter."

He grabbed Jin and forced him against a wall. He pulled up his shirt and carefully began to lick the blood that trickled out of the of the old wound.

"This this is nothing..."

x He bit his lips a bit and groaned, x

O-oii hn! s-sto...

x He bit his lips hard so nothing will come out of it, it hurted... In a strange way x

"Hmm why it's nothing right?"

He smirked cruelly as he continued. Shiro was right to fallow this one his blood was sweet, it tasted as good as it smelt. Shiro continued to lap up what little blood seeped out.

"Tell me why would they hire me to kill you?"

"I know...but what did you do to piss them off?"

He asked stopping for a moment, he wanted to let Jin get a bit of a breather from the pain

"Or did they do something to you?"

"I would try to understand."

He replied looking into Jins eyes. A hint of curiosity filled them, he wanted to know, he wanted to try and understand.

"Though that really depends on how much information you are willing to give up."

x He thought slowly anf he sighed. x

...Fine, this scar is by a organization I don't know though. After my wife and daughter were killed I searched who killed them It was obviously Matsuri and his gang. Revenge he says... Tsk, because they wanted me. I am... a sort of... killer weapon....

Want to know more?

"Hmm explains my attraction to you..."

Jim being a killer or weapon explains the sweetness of his blood, that and his unique scent.

"But please continue..."

He released Jin from the wall.

Shiro pulled a chair out from under the table in the room, he sat silently for a moment thinking about what Jin replied. Revenge, revenge, the word kept rolling around in his head as he thought.

"You said they did it for revenge, why? What did you do?"

x He looked at him and nodded as a no x

I didnt do anything, my ex organization they killed his wife and his memories or something like that...

Killing is my job but I never attend to kill women.

x He also sat on a chair he touched his scar what was bleeding x

...and this... is because...I couldn't save... my wife...

tsk...!

"I see I understand now as well..."

Cain sighed heavily, it's always harder to kill women and children. In the underground of killers those qualities were usually looked down upon.

"It's hard...I know..."

Don't you have a lover... or something like that,

x He looked at the guy, he stood up to get himself a drink too. He went back for some seconds with some wine x

"Me?"

He smirked and lightly hung his head.

"No...my profession isn't exsactly something you would tell a person you are intamitely attracted to. I mean it doesn't exsactly spark good dinner conversations..."

He thought back to his days in the army.

"Though I did have one...along time ago before this...occupation..."

His expression was one of deep sorrow as he stared off into the distance again, his heart ached for that kind of relationship again.

x He noticed the face of the boy. And he walked to the kitchen for a glass for him. "I told you my worst past, now its your time" he thought. He sighed softly and came back, he filled the two glasses x

oh, I hope you like red wine, but anyway whats that about?

x He looked quite attracted to him, since he has a look that could get a lot of girlfriends. Further he was concentrated about filling the glasses, after he finished he took a slow sip. The wine looked like blood, he took a small sip of it and he looked back to the other, "I know its hard, but I'd like to know everything if you're willing to be my dog..." he thought softly in his mind.

"dog..." his mind were filled with the words... It was kinda strange he thought, but it never can be worse then a slave, he hopes... x

"Yeah...red wine is fine"

Shiro took the glass of wine given to him he swirled the red liquid on the inside of the glass. He contemplated about where he should begin explaining about himself. He sensed the others desire to know more about him.Sighing heavily he picked the point where he should begin.

"As you can tell...I'm part dog..."

He shifted in his seat lightly, there was nothing more uncomfortable then talking about his past.

"My partner and I joined the army together not telling them we were what we were. It was alright in the beginning we did what we had to...then our commanding officer found out that...he was part dog..."

x He nodded softly and took another sip of his wine, and he listened softly. He knew the other didn't felt comfortable, but as a dog the boss needs to know everything of it. He nodded a little x

...The Commanding officer also was a part dog? ... What happened?

"No but he had blood like yours, I wasn't affected by it unlike he was..."

He tilted his head to the side a bit cracking his neck.

"I didn't know our Commander was abusing him behind closed doors...the sick thing was other people in our unit were doing it to him as well."

He remebered walking in on one of their staff meetings once and his blood boiled. He accidentally shattered the glass in his hand.

"Sorry...sorry about that..."

x The glass broke and he noticed blood, he rushed for some band aid and some medical stuff.

He walked back to the other, x

I see... Some of "that" organization; who killed my wife also did it with her...

x He sighed deep and looked down to the blood, he took care of the wound. Though he never did care about his own wounds. He still had those kind of eyes... x