Yaoi storyline with Jin and:

Jin.

"Ooh!? Now you are crying in tears huh!? First acting all so awesome, now you're the pussy. first again, YOU ALL DON'T KNOW A FUCK ABOUT ME!"

x He slashed his sword against Matsuri, he waited so long for this... "Ai... Ai! Finally, I took revenge..."

A small voice whispered:

"I know that you always were alone... But does this bring me back?... Jin, is this the right choice you wanted? Even from years ago?"

The voice was gone, he didn't killed Matsuri yet, he left the room and the house, though he was still bleeding somewhere.... On a scar that hasn't healed for years, never did healed. He walked to somewhere, x

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Dogcatfish

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Shiro had been stareing off again, thinking back to the days when he was in the military. But he was rought back to reality at the sight of a feminin looking man, a man named Jin. The young man looked rather upset so out of curiousity Shiro inquired about the man's well being.

"....are you alright...?" Shiro asked as he walked up to Jin looking down at him with his heartless eye. The question did not match the man who was talking.

((I hope this is alright, if I jump in now, or you can both ignore it and I can jump in at another time if you want?))

( No, its alright (: I like it ^^ )

x He noticed a guy with short black hair spoke to him, he looked at him with his red emotionless yet sad eyes. He nodded a bit and he didn't spoke. He looked back in front of him. As the black haired could see, blood drops were following Jin's footsteps, he was bleeding. He had his swords behind his back so the other also could see he isn't a "ordinary" person.

He didn't heard Jun screaming his name, he also didn't wanted to know. x

"Your bleeding rather badly..." he stated as he examined the man in front of him. The scent of fresh blood made him twitch a bit, it pinged to his more aggressive side. "Come with me, you need medical attention and your making a mess." his tone was ever so cold, if the man in front of him wasn't holding a sword he would have roughly grabbed him by the wrist and dragged him to the medical wing.

Jun run fast and so ha handsome person and start talking to him'' sorry have you seen a guy whit name Jin around here?'' he asked.

x He looked doubtful at the one who wanted to bring him to the medical wing. He nodded a bit, he had a very cold and emotionless voice. It was low too, he said:

"You don't need to help me..."

He said and he held his hand on his wound, it was bleeding heavily but he didn't cared that much. x

Jun so how badly injured Jin whas and walked mot them and sat himself down before Jin and tok up a special medicine and tok the on his clout and la on Jins deep wound and said this to him'' sorry whis the hurt but this special medicine so i have get from my late grandmother will hjelp your wound to heal faster and stop it from bleed and after that we get on medical wing you like it or not'' he said in serious voice.

Shiro stood very still when Jun ran up to Jin. Like an obedient dog he gave a quick bow to his superior. "Sorry sir that I interrupted you." Shiro added on as looked at the two. "If you require my assistance simply ask..." His cold words and eyes passed through Jin with a cold chill.

Jun so on Shiro and said'' Thank you so much, my name is Jun and this is Jin you can say sort of enemy and who are you?'' he asked.

"Shiro Takei." He spoke his name slowly and carefully, unsure of the two. "I was asked to come here apparently there is another assassination needed to be taken care of." His tone then changed to one of a more serious nature. "I am looking for the boss to confirm some information about my target."

x He bit his lips when Jun came, his eyes looked mad and pissed yet emotional. He ignored Jun and gazes away.x

...Hmpf....

x His voice still was cold and he introduced him self x

...My name is Jin...

Jun looked down and said to Shiro'' Nice to meet you Shiro and the boss you is talking about is my and Jins boss and his name is Matsuri and here he comes'' he said to a man so come runing torwards them and the man come torwards them and start talking'' haha see you have fund Jin, god work Jun, And who is this person so stand beside of Jin'' he said so on Shiro.

(and Dogcatfish im playing two personer, Matsuri my own RPC and my second RPC Jun, so you dont be comfused at im playig two personer)

"Shiro Takei." Shiro replied as he gave a quick bow of respect. "I was called here to talk to you about the target you need for me to...eliminate..." He chose his words carefully, he was still lightly twitching from the scent of fresh blood. It made him mildly edgy like a junki craving their next hit. Still he remained composed and silent, not letting his dark half get the better side of him.

Matsuri so on Shiro and said'' yes about that im tottaly forgott about it and you is sikker comfused what happend so i shall explaine everything to you'' he said explaine everything what happend, how he meet Jin and whis organestion he is working for osv.

"Right...thank you..." Shiro replied as in the corner of his eye he watched Jin walking away. It annoyed him, the scent of fresh blood trapped in his head. It felt like someone was shoving razor blades under his finger nails. He listened to the boss before he couldn't handle it anymore. "May we continue this later...I just realized there is something I must do before I complete the job you asked of me..." He gave another quick bow and quickly walked off in the direction of Jin. His composer still silent and cold on the surface, but underneath he was tearing himself apart.

x He walked away to his own house. He walked to his room and took bandage and he bound it around his wound. The scar didn't healed for years and so he notices that. He still was mad x

Shiro had lost the scent and ended up standing on the street alone. He gave a heavy sigh of dissapoinment as he looked around. He didn't like, then again what would he have done if he would have caught up to that man? This troubled Shiro ever so much like razors under the finger nails. He was going to have to hang around the Head Quarters and work some more. If he was lucky he might meet up with that man.

x His scar was heavily bleeding, and he bound it with bandage. After some hours he walked outside to take a breathe. He didn't knew that the scar could bleed that much. He looked to the heaven blue sky, and sighed deep... Still anger is around his eyes and his soul. x

Shiro had completed his task, in a small box he carried the proof that his target had indeed been eliminated. He didn't feel much like driving, he was too agitated. He glanced up at the sky and saw how it had become gloomy, it would appear even the heavens cry sometimes. He shook himself free from his delusions, he was going to go back and think about his days serving. He grimaced at the thought he carried on his way. Until he smelt it again, that blood, not the blood the scent. He was close this mysterious man, like a dog he fallowed the scent.

x He sighed, and looked down to the ground. He pushed his back against the wall, and closed his eyes softly. He didn't knew that Shiro was somewhere around here. x