Yaoi storyline with Jin and:

Jin.

Its kinda too early to call me "baby"

x He drew his long sword off and pointed it to the guy, he had a small grin on it. He haven't played for years, last time it was with his daughter with a chopstick. x

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Dogcatfish

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

"Show me what you got then."

Shiro licked his lips in anticipation.

He waited for Jin's first move, with that he would be able to dance with him. A beautiful dance of death they would waltz with each other.

x He noticed that the other waited for him to begin. He sighed a bit and he ran to the other, slashing his sword in a beautiful way against the other. The moves were like the dance the other was talking about x

"Your pretty good."

Shiro commented on Jin's powerful and perfect strikes. Their blades locked for a moment and Shiro could see the sheer joy of battle in Jin's eyes.

"I like your eyes right now."

He commented before they broke apart. He managed to dodge the next two hits before they locked blades again.

Hmmm, I see...

x He looked at the other with those eyes, he grinned a bit. He jumped back off and he dodged the others attack and he held his sword against the sword of the other. He kept looking at the technique of the other. The weapons both looked shiny and bright with each others. x

"Who trained you...?"

Shiro asked as he held his blade against Jin's sword. He was curious, his form and skill was beautiful. Like the sword wasn't a sword to him, more like an extension of his arm. Shiro was almost entranced on how he moved, with grace and speed. He didn't like he was the best mafia he had seen in a long time.

((your bunny thing is hypnotic...))

( Haha, I know right! xD!

Just a bit from my ''dad''

x He looked at the other with attracting eyes, his parents died when he was 3 years old. He was a orphan after that for 4 years. He hated to play, he disliked to play stupid games... Games who aren't useful or attractive. He was quite a different child from the others, in China they only care about their family and love. But he didn't had anyway whom he loved that time, he also didn't had any family. He didn't cared about love and loved to bully stupid children. That was a game for him, searching their weak points, when he was 7 he found a knife, and saved his own life with it, he almost was killed by a weird gang of a mafia organization he didn't knew. But the knife saved him and he killed. The boss of the strongest Chinese mafia gang saw little Jin, and took care of him. He learned him some techniques and further he practiced every day... To make him self strong, to protect the people he will love...

"Oii, still concentrate on the fight!"

He slashed his sword against the others blade, within a jump and a twist his sword came against the other's blade, x

Shiro watched him delight, letting Jin get close enough to him, He locked his blade with Jin's. Leaning forward he quickly kissed Jin on the lips before kicking off and backing away from him. He had stolen a kiss, why? Because he damn well wanted it, that and it would fuel some kind of emotion that might mess this beauty up just a bit. Just a tiny bit.

O-oii! tsk! what was that!?

x He rubbed his lips with his sleeve, he wanted to look away but he tried not to lose concentrate on the fight. He looked at the other with those eyes. "Once you will lose, you always have the possibility to win. Once you win, you cannot let your self lose" he thought by him self. even if it was rape... I cannot lose!

"but you already lost"

he thought on the other side... Yes, he did. He already did lost once... But he tries to get further... x

Shiro smirked as he kept moving out of the way of Jins attacks.

"Come....show me...more..."

He was calling him out, he wanted to get more of an expression out of Jin. Something he could tell the sudden kiss made him a tad bit pissed off. With that in mind Shiro smiled to himself.

Tsk,

x He ran to the other and turned around. Then slashing his sword against the others,

"What a trick... kissing me on purpose..." he stared at the other. x

"My kiss still lingering on your memories?"

He asked as deflected the hit. His hints were getting stronger and stronger with each hit.

"Do you really want to kill me that badly...?"

..What are you saying?! ..of course not tsk.

x He stood there when the swords were touching eachothers. "giving someone a kiss in a fight... What is this!?"

he noticed the other's attack was strong, he dodged it and jumped, he looked at the other x

Shiro locked eyes with him again. For that brief second Jin had let his guard down. Now for that moment this was Shiro's only chance. Upon landing Shiro leg swiped Jin and before he could have the time to react, Shiro lunged at him like a savage dog pinning him under Shiro's body.

"...this was fun..."

He panted.

x He let his guard down and he was under Shiro's body. He also did pant and he rubbed his forehead x

Pretty good... but that kiss was cheating...

x He looked at the other, he already didn't felt that strong. But the other guy really was good. x

O-oii! s-stop it already! gees, I am not a kitten!

x He rubbed his lips with his sleeve, looking away in shame though he got pretty annoyed. x

"Your cute as one..."

He added nuzzling Jins neck. He let out a heavy sigh that did not sound human, it sounded more like a dog groaning before it was going to take a nap.

C-cute!?! WHAT!?!

x He struggled and wanted to kill him for sure. "I am not cute! FUCK YOU!" he thought, but he was very weak so he couldn't move that much. The other was too heavy too at the moment. he lies there staring at the ceiling x

"Don't dare to sleep on me...you're heavy!"

"Ngh...I can't help it..."

He groaned looking at him.

"Either I sleep now...or I change..."

He added looking at Jin, his vision was getting blurry.

"I don't feel like doing either...but I have to give...."

He added as his eyes were slowly beginning to change.

D-don't tell me... you're going to change in a dog!?

x He looked at the other and noticed his eyes are changing, he didn't knew what was happening but what if it turns into a dog? Or what if it turns in a guy with dog ears like those games my daughter played...

he sighed deep... x

It happened all too soon. His body changed into that of a massive wolf, jet black in colour as well. He continued to lay on Jin absorbing the heat from his body. He was ever so tired, this was his bodies attempt to help him get back to his full strength, Shiro hated it, but he had been ignoring the signs. The fight with Ryo was the last straw to break the camels back.

Tsk... oii!

x He sighed deep and annoyed, he tried to pick the "wolf" up and put it on his bed. x

Don't pee on my bed please...

x He said with a sarcasm voice, he put the blanket over the "wolf" and he walked away, his eyes were getting tired and he let himself fall on the bank, he closed his eyes.... x

It was some time before Shiro had gotten up from his heavy sleep. He stretched out his long body, the bones cracking in place. He sat upright his ears twitching to the sounds the house made.

"I wonder where Jin is..."

He added as he picked himself off the bed and onto the floor. He began to sniff the floor and fallow Jin's scent, his claws lightly clicking against the floor as he made his way towards Jin's delightful scent.

x He was lying down on the sofa... Sleeping peaceful, he was exhausted from the fight... further he's tired from staying to much up... He totally forgot about the "wolf" here. if its awake... He was in deep sleep, x

...hnn...