Yaoi storyline with Jin and:

Jin.

tsk... how much... ah... is still in...ah..

x He couldn't get deeper inside since there is stil left. He changed the position and sat with his legs open wide. Super ero, he inserted one more abd deeper. Sweet moans were leaving his moth. He hated the fact that he is the uke always. He pushed his finger more deeper, the semen from the other ewas dripping out his hole x

....haa...hnn... tsk....

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Dogcatfish

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Almost in a trance Shiro got up and fallowed the overpowering smell of sex. Using the tip of his nose he wedged open the door to the bathroom and sat in another corner. Naturally he would have gotten into the shower but...Shrio and water did not mix. Rather he tried to avoid it the best that he could. Rather then having contact with Jin he listened to his sweet moans.

ah...I nn...c-can't... h..haa... ah....

x His member was getting harder every thrust and push in his hole. "Why is this..." he wondered, and he pushed against his prostate, his breathe was getting louder and sweeter, he was panting when he touched his insides. His member was totally hard and it fluid was dripping off his hard cock. x

N-noo...ha.....hnn...ahh...

Shiro was attracted to the sweet moans that Jin was giving off. It sent a chill up his spine as he sat in the corner wanting to go into the shower to get a piece of the action going on. But he stayed away, this was a personal pleasure and he didn't quite feel like interrupting it. Rather he sat back and listened to moans and grunts of Jin as he pleasured himself in the hot water.

H...ha....f-fuck...

x He tried to hold his moans but he couldn't. The pleasure was too much. He touched his member cause it was rock hard. He moved his hand once and already fluid was flowing out

"A-ahh.... f-fuck haa.... hn..."

Those sweet moans came from his mouth and all semen from the other came outside his hole. x

Shiro listened on in pleasure. He listened to how Jin cried out in pleasure. He wanted to be part of that pleasure. So he inched closer to Jin, the wave of sex crazed thinking flowed through his mind.

hnn...

x The semen on his belly was from himself. He was panting and he noticed that Shiro still was here. He shocked and he stopped panting cause he putted his hand on his mouth. "...no..." he thought. What is the other going to do now.. x

Shiro walking on all fours like a dog approached Jin. He came close to him and slowly began to lap up the semen on Jin's stomach. He did so carefully not wanting to scare Jin.

"Jin...I'm sorry...Jin..."

x He blushed deep when he noticed the other. He wanted to forget this embarrassing thing. He his his face under his arms, he didn't wanted to him to see Jin like this.

"Oh god! I am a pervert!" he thought in him self. x

"Don't hide from me...please..."

Shiro replied as he had finished licking up the mess that Jin had made of himself. He pulled Jin close to him in an embrace.

"Please...don't hate me..."

I can't hate people I don't hate. I hate my self and my body... its disgusting...

x He wanted to his his face more, "my body is disgusting... Full with scars and I even get sensitive in my ass" he thought, how can a guy like Jin, he was thinking... x

"Oh Jin..."

He held him close. He didn't care he was getting soaked with the hot water from the shower or that Jin was dripping wet. He just held him.

"Jin...please...don't hate me...please..."

"I love you Jin...I really do..." He thought in his mind, he lacked the courage to say the words for real.

x He looked away "Why would someone love me..." he thought. He didn't wanted to hear the word "love" it only made him more confused. x

...tsk...

S-stop it... IT only makes me confused...

x He doesn't know what to say. He didn't wanted to talk after such an embarrassing moment what happened some minutes ago x

Shiro held Jin for a moment longer before his cell phone rang. His attitude changed suddenly from the repenting beast to a serious emotionless being. He let go of Jin and stood up, upon going to his room where he answered his phone.

"Shiro...yes I understand...I eliminated the target with no problems....yes I will move onto the next set right away..." He continued as his eyes changed from the passionate red to a cold silver blue colour. He had no apathy in his voice, it was cold and serious, unforgiving some would say.

x The other still was naked, it was cold inside. He had a cold feeling just like the others cold look. He noticed it immediately and he sighed deep, looking away. He also stood up and walked away to his room. He pulled some trousers on and let him fall on bed, he put the blanket on him and lied on his side. Closing his eyes, "Frustrated.... frustrated... tsk" he thought... x

Shiro ran his fingers through his hair as he continued to talk before he hung his phone up. He looked over at Jin with his cold stare.

"I have business that I have to take care of."

Jin replied as he was getting dressed quickly. He didn't have time to waste here, he had already wasted enough time as it was with Jin.

"I suggest you leave...if they are really after you, your home will no longer be safe."

Shiro added as he was checking his weapons.

"I'll come find you when I finish...my tasks..."

x The way how the other talked pissed him off. "I am not a fucking woman" he thought, he bit his lips and clenched his fists.

"Tsk, like they would kill me!?"

He said on a mad tone, "Why is he acting like I am a woman!?... urg!" his mind was filled with those thoughts, he wanted to get rid of it. x

"They have ways of not killing you too."

He added as he checked his guns again, he cocked one of them to make sure when loaded it would fire. He hated when in a gun fight one of them would lock up.

"They can subdue you and take you as a prisoner, where upon terrible things will be done to you. Things far worse then death." He added imagining some of the terrible things they could do.

"For example, peel your fingernails off one by one or perhaps take a razor to your eye, not deep enough cuts to blind you just make you suffer...."

He trailed off for a moment thinking of all the different methods of torture he knew.

"Tsk, thank you for making me feel weak, what the..."

x He looked at the wall "Does he have any fucking idea he's talking to...!? tsk... this is bad" he thought. He was getting mad though, he wanted the other to leave now. x

"It's just a warning..."

Shiro looked over at him as he put his coat on.

"The dog has a connection to you...that is the only reason why I am telling you this."

He headed for the door.

"Though it's really your choice to do so or not..."

Hmpf....

x He heard the door shut and he sighed deep. Closing his eyes for a bit, he wondered who would attack him. That one must be sick minded in his blown head. Chinese people are scary, Mafia's are either. Mafia plus Chinese equals bizarre.

He tried to warm his body up in the blanket, he still had it cold x