Yaoi storyline with Jin and:

Jin.

Shiro had found him sleeping. Shivering again, so he did what any good dog did. He carefully jumped onto the couch without waking up Jin and wedged Jin between his big fluffy body and the couch. He then too began to fall alseep again. Though when he woke up next he would be in a more or less human form, just with ears and a tail.

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Dogcatfish

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Hnn...

x He stile was sleeping peaceful, he struggled a bit and some noises came out his mouth from sleeping, but he didn't noticed it. He keep sleeping peaceful, and he pushed his head in the pillow... "aahhh" he was dreaming... "How long has it been... I slept that good..." x

Shiro let out another deep groan as he adjusted himself carefully. His eyes shot open though when Jin was nuzzling his chest. Shiro couldn't help but blush deeply from the contact.

x His back was bowed and he petted the hair. He was dreaming about the times back then, "is it my daughter I am petting...? no... She's...dead... Shiro?"

He still didn't woke up cause he didn't wanted to. He was way to tired x

"...you really need to stop...doing that...."

Shiro twitched a Jin was petting his head. He was getting aroused by the subtle touch of Jin's hand against his head, that and his ears were being scratched too.

"...please..."

x He was sleeping so obviously he couldn't hear what the other wanted. He kept doing the same as he was doing before. Not knowing what would happen though... "so soft..." he thought in his sleep and he kept petting it. x

"Uh...Jin...please..."

Shiro let out a soft moan from the scratching and petting.

"...I won't be able...to control myself if you keep doing that..."

He panted slightly from the perfect touching.

"Uh...I'm sorry Jin..."

Shiro replied as he climbed on top of his and began to feverishly touch and kiss him. His hands sliding under Jin's shirt as he began to pull it off.

"....I'm really sorry..."

H-hnn...

x He felt something warm on his face, though he didn't knew what. A slight blush came on his cheeks. he's quite weak and sensitive when he's asleep. x

Shiro began to pull of Jins clothing and he licked and kissed his body. Such tremendous heat this body was giving offf. He couldn't stop himself.

"I'm so sorry..."

He replied as he made his way down to Jin's lower regions.

x He felt a strange pleasure heating up his body, some sweet moans were dropping his mouth. "W-what is t-this..." he thought in his dream. He felt movements like something wet on his body...

"I am not having a wet dream right...!?" he thought... x

"I am sorry for this.."

He replied as he licked all over Jins body. His animalistic lust causing him to feverish prep Jins hole before he roughly shoved his member into Jin. A wave of pleasure coursed through Shiros body as he began to slowly pump in and out of Jin. He began to pat heavily like a dog as he was crazed with the animalistic lust.

"Forgive me...forgive me for this...Jin..."

...ah...haa...hn!

x sweet moans came from his mouth and he softly wake up x

ahh....w..whatis thi- WHAA!?!

x The other shoved his member inisde Jin and accidentally hit Jin's sweet spot. A moan came from his mouth and he tried to struggle x

....Oii! Ahhhh! s...stop hnnn...

"I-I can't..."

Shiro replied hanging his head in shame as he continued to screw Jin. He held his body close to his as Shiro couldn't stop. He wanted to stop, but his body wouldn't let him. His dog ears on the top of his head were down in shame. Even though his body acted on it's own in this shamefull manner, Shiro couldn't bare to look at Jin in the eyes.

"...I'm sorry...I'm sorry...please don't hate me...."

Hnn!

x He noticed that the soul was acting different from the body. He tried to hold back his moans as he looked to the ceiling. He had his head hung back on the pillow x

...Why..how?

"Uh...you were touching me..."

Shiro continued unable to stop what his body desired. A desire that had built up while smelling the lush blood that was pumping through Jin's body.

"...ngh...your blood...your blood..."

Shiro continued as he lifted Jin's leg a little higher so he could go deeper into Jin's body.

"...sets my body...on fire..."

Gn...where!?

x he thought that he touchex him on that place. The other lifted up his legs and the othrr thrusted against his prostate some heavy and arousal moans came out of his mouth and his member already was losing its fluid. He panted deep and his face is red x

...no...not...m..ahh...more...s...stop.ahh

Shiro held the legs tightly as he sped up. He could feel his climax growing as he wanted more. He desired so much more of Jin's body. He outstretched one of the legs to lick the sweat coming off of Jins body, it was sweet to him. The taste of Jin's skin was ever so delicious.

"...I can't..."

He whimpered as he couldn't stop what he was doing to Jin. His body wouldn't let him stop, it killed him on the inside to hear Jin begging him to stop. Pleading with him to stop the violation going on.

hnnn!

x He couldn't bear it anymore and his moans became harder. some tears fell from his cheek. Is thiz pain or pleasure? He didn't knew x

ahh..ha...no more....ha....

Shiro thrust a few more times before he finally climaxed. He could feel himself fill Jin and a sudden weakness over threw Shiro as he pulled out. He was disgusted with himself for what he had done. He couldn't bare to look at the shuddering Jin who laid exhausted and panting from the sudden intense pleasure that he unexpectantly received. Shiro climbed off of him and onto the floor he crawled away from Jin crying heavily.

"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry..."

He repeated as he hid himself in a dark corner apologizing over and over again for what he had done.

Shiro sat in the corner out of shame and disgust. He had turned back to his dog form afraid of what he would do if he wasn't. So he sat watching Jin passed out sore body. It haunted him, Jins body haunted him.

x The day did end fast and he slowly woke up. He felt he semen inside his hole, it was all sticky and he yawned deep... He sat on the sofa and looked at the dog. "he turned back to a dog...." he thought and he walked to the bathroom to clean his hole...The other came alot inside him, to clean your hole from deep inside you have to use a finger. Once a friend of him who is gay told him that. He stood in the shower and opened the crane from the shower. He inserted a finger indise his hole to clean it. x

...ahhh...hnn..

x He tried to hold his mouth. "Why does being fucked inside my ass feel... different from pain?..." he thought. He went deeper inside his hole, he slowly gets turned up by fingerering him self and accidentally pressed against his sweet spot

...ahh! hn!

Shiro stirred from his position in the corner. His shoulders were heavy as he stood, his spine cracked completely as he looked around. He noticed that Jin was gone, then he heard the water from the shower and the hushed moans of Jin in the bathroom. His ears perked up.

"was he...masturbating...this early in the morning..