Yaoi storyline with Jin and:

Jin.

Alright...?

x When the other left, he pulled the other part of his clothes off of him. And softly warmed his bath, and stepped in the hot bath, though there was a lot of steam, he softly closed his eyes x

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Dogcatfish

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

X After some minutes he opened his eyes and stepped out of the bath tub. He dried his body with the towel, and he just wore a boxer and some pants to sleep with. He wandered to his room with a towel around his neck, he let him self fall on the bed and he slowly, by slowly, fell in sleep x

Jun walked ut his room and walked to Jin's room where he so Jin sleep,He walked closer to Jin's bed and he kryp on Jins bed start kiss him on the lips and moved his tounge inside Jin's mouth.

Jun tok his lips from Jin and he moved to Jins neck and liked it before he moved to Jins body and he start to kle off Jins pyjamas and begyint to suk his nipples.

O-Oii!...nn! ...Sto-...p!! P...ervert...~!

x When the other pushed his clothes off he tried to push him away with his legs, but he began to get weak, he bit his lips very hard and thought: "HELL AM I GOING TO BE UKE!? hell no... Whats he going to do damn it!" x

Jun stopet to suk on Jins nipples and he so on Jin and said'' Like that Jin,Do you whant me to do more?'' he asked in seduce voice.

Jin answert back'' hmm watever i dont stop here thats for sure'' he said moved to his stomach and licked it before he tok off Jins pants and tok off Jins boxer and start to suk on Jins member.

O-oii!

ah~h!

x He shocked when the other sucked his member. His member began to react on it, he bit his lips and looked down to Jun, he screamed a bit, he wanted to grab his weapon fast, x

Kisama... you fucking ba-bastard....

Tsk!

x He tried with all his powers to get rid of him, but his legs began to get weak when the other still was sucking on his member, his member began to react the whole time and he bit his lips hard, he tried to deny his moans out of his mouth, thats why he's biting his lips. x

Jun tok his lips from Jins member and said'' Do you like it Jin,You can come whis you whant'' he said before he start to suk Jins member again.

Tsk!

G-Get off! n-now!!!!!!! ah...!!

x He yelled and he held his mouth shut, small moans came out of his mouth but he tried to shut his mouth up x

Bastard... I am going to fucking ah... KILL YOU... hn!

x He tried to hold it, he didn't wanted to come and he bit his lips hard... IT began to blood x

H-Hn!!!

x He clenched his hands on his pillow behind him, and he came and made a moan out of pleasure, he bit his lips after immediately x

Jun tok his lips from Jins member and swallow Jins cume and he so on Jin and said'' Well what do you say now Jin? Cumet in my mouth, Do you whant to continue?'' he asked whit evil smile.

x When the other took his clothes off x

So... you are hard because of teasin- A-ahh...aahh!

x He screamed cause it hurts, he hid his face under the pillow, x

I-it hurts!!! b-bastard..! gnn!

Jun so on Jin and said'' But it seer ut so you enjoy it Jin,So why dont you give up and enjoy i Have sex whit you'' he said trustet his member inside Of Jin.

TCH... I will... NEVER... Enjoy this... you f..fucking... b-bastard! hnn! haa...!

x He bit his lips again, and clenched his hands tighter on the pillow, also he pushed his head in the pillow, x

..haa!