Jin.

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Dogcatfish

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

x He shocked a bit of the other movements and he gazed slightly at Jun. "O-oii!!! he tried to say but because that the other moved his tongue in his mouth, the word he said turned into slight moans, he bit the others lips and he huffed x

Jun tok his lips from Jins lips and so at his lips bleed and he said''Ow why did you do that for? the hurts you know'' he said licked his bleed lips whit his tongue.

Jun so Jin walked away and he smirked and thenkte for himself''So he dont belive me,but is alright i have a plan,Late eving when everyone has lagt themselves am i going to Jin's room and have litte fun whit him,yes thats good plan'' he thinking for himself before he walked ut.

Matsuri whas now finish whit his work and he walked mot the bathroom when he so Jin and he walked mot Jin and said''God evnings Jin and how whas the trening whit Jun?'' he asked.

Ah...

x He looked at Matsuri and just the things what happened replied in his head "Hmm..." he thought... x

...Yeah, and how went your work?

Matsuri answert''Well whis you are sure so anaway, tomorrow do you whant to try to battle me?, im much better than Jin,So what do you say whant to battle me tomorrow?'' he asked.

Matsuri smirked and said'' Thats good then,But whis i winner must you do what i say all day and do you winner must i do what you say all day, What you say about that'' he asked Jin.

Fine... Do you even think you can win?

x He smirked a bit, and went to his mission, about some hours he went back, his clothes were full of blood and he immediately went straight to the bathroom and pulled his clothes off x

Jun whas walking to bathroom when he so Jin whit his clothes full of blood and he so worried on Jin and said'' So i see your first mission whas fine,Your are not hurt are you?'' he asked whit a blouch on his face.

Ever heard of knocking!?

x He looked at Jun while he was half naked ( his upper body was naked then ) he sighed for a while x

It was way too easy...

Jun looked at Jin and thinking for himself''Wow he has good body pluse he is so damn sexy to,he is just my type trough,hehehe its not long time before i can sett my plan for action,soon Jin are you mine and not Matsuri,thats for sure'' he thinking for himself whit a smirke on his face.

x Though, he might have a sexy body for Jun, he's full with scars, there is a big scare above his nipples, erum. His chest, he gazed at Jun through his eye corners x

What...? Are you going to watch me change?

x He sighed for a while x

Jun suddenly come back to his own world and said'' Oh sorry about that Jin i just thenkte for myself litte bitt,So then we talked laters then'' he said walked away.