Fujimi Block No. 2 Symphony Orchestra series Live Action...

hama71

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ARIIIIIIIIIIIII

But, oh well, I have the hots only for the semes so I prefer Yuusuke

why why that glass separated us from the view of his *cough*

Mr Glory (ahahah I don't know how to call it)

aawwwwwwww~ but srsly guise, they were N-A-K-E-D. yeah yeah.

a damn evidence is the way Yuusuke was moving eheheheh

SRSLY. I wanted to break that piece of glass, GRRRR! HIT it with a sledgehammer and stare.... MUAHAHAHHA Yuusuke-kun, just dont mind me, Just watching you.... and the waterdrops on your....uhhhhhhhh kuchi~mizu..... -looks down- AHHHHHHH!

:cuteonion25:

NO No NO no NO. Yuu, just continue your 上下! 上下! 上下! 上下! 上下! 上下! 上下! with yo N-A-K-E-D-N-E-S-S...

Srsly I have trouble figuring out my feelings of the movie too!! But srsly. I think when I upload the bonus section, it might clear some things up. Tekekekeke.

rabbit1

PS. The Up and down is just a little joke I made with myself about the movie. LOL.

@Sloan~ ahahaha come on, poor Shouta xDD!!!! I mean, Yuusuke was really ehm "applying himself"

in that moment ahahaha.... and srsly, after the "love love scene" when Shouta

started rubbing his bottom

Ahem... yes I feel very very sorry for Shouta /seriousface...... MMMMMPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTT ahahahahahahahaha oh god, IM SORRY!!

THAT BUTT RUBBING. AHAHAHAHHA

• Like 3

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• hama71

• Asclepius

• gr

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, If they ever need some extra help, I can apply as a JANITOR. Or someone who will carry Shouta or Yusuke's clothes... but when they will shoot the shower scene...

... I'll get that sledgehammer and crash the glass and see his lower parts myself!!!!!

I like both Seme and Uke... I don't care anymore LOL

• Like 2

Shouta is YUMMY!

I could stare at his back for a century. LOL

@Jed~ ahahah yeah gorgeous back :p uhuhuh Jed you prefer ukes, yeah? rabbit16

bwaaa I have tender feelings for him eheheh xD I wanna hug him like a teddy bear~♥

anyway I couldn't find the panty shot toooo @v@

buuuuuuut buuuuut Dini have you found it? eheheh atm I can't look for it becoz my mom is just BEHIND ME @_@

ahahahah I can't really watch rape scenes or tangas around now :p she has a rape radar or something I guess..... LOL XD

but srsly she was wearing a tanga or something? AHAHAHA why I'm so interested in it ehehehe :p

@Sloan~ yeah ahahahah the up down. I mean, it was "strange", no? or I was just hallucinating???? AHAHAHAH XD

but srsly we could enjoy Shouta's bottom and Yuu's one????? where is it???? just a distant shadow in the dark LMAO XD

... I'll get that sledgehammer and crash the glass and see his lower parts myself!!!!!

LMAO XD yeah more lower parts for everyone!!!! LOL XD

I love it when you say dirty things, Jed :p EHEHEHE XD

Ahem... yes I feel very very sorry for Shouta /seriousface...... MMMMMPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTT ahahahahahahahaha oh god, IM SORRY!!

THAT BUTT RUBBING. AHAHAHAHHA

buuuuuh SHOUTA DON'T LISTEN TO SLOAAAAAN!!!!!!! LMAO XD

If I was there I surely helped him massage it LMAO XD but its true AHAHAHAH XD

• Like 3

I have tender feelings for Shouta too. I want to kidnap him and steal him away from everyone! LOL

Seriously, this movie is hot. The rape scene is hot. Even the bitch girl is hot. Yeah, everyone in the orchestra is hot (including that cute boy beside the bitch girl, who wears something like white and black stripes, dunno his name, but he appears a coupla of times).

I'm trying to get some screenshots for the panty scene... sorry to make everyone get excited about it. Its a very fast scene, she climbs the bike and I just got a glimpse of her legs and thighs and yeah, the panty is white! LOL

• Like 3

Seriously, this movie is hot. The rape scene is hot. Even the bitch girl is hot. Yeah, everyone in the orchestra is hot (including that cute boy beside the bitch girl, who wears something like white and black stripes, dunno his name, but he appears a coupla of times).

ahahahah yeah we are getting all excited about those underwear here :p LMAO XD

hey wait, who you mean? I can only remember a man in the orchestra, the old man with his robe always open

and with white underwear AHAHAHA XD why I just noticed him?????? aaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwww~LMAO XD

edit: mmmm maybe it's this the shot you meant, Jed?

OMG I've even looked for it *perv perv perv* :p

8Nurk.jpg[/img]

buuut buut.... hey where are the underwear??? WHERE IS MY TANGA??? LMAO XD

and plus..... where is the hottie in the orchestra :p?

photofun-157121020.jpg

as you can see I fell in love with the man behind Shouta.... the one with his legs open.... LMAO XD

• Like 3

OHHHH, I see the movie at last just now, and OMFGGG!!!the rape scene is really hot, it's beyond my imagination, and those 'forth and back' move of Yusuke :cuteonion25: can't believe they do really NAKED too!! Too bad the sex scene is only saw from glass!UGH!!! I'm so agree with my dear Sloan! Wanna break those GLASS for realllll!!!

P.S: I never know that yusuke's butt will be that damn sexy! and his skin is really make me all faint *gosh! i can feel my body temperature are rise up just now from fever and RAPE SCENE!* rabbit5

• Like 6

as you can see I fell in love with the man behind Shouta.... the one with his legs open.... LMAO XD

Lmfao, that man....I understand it's not supposed to be a comedy but a drama, but WTF is up with that dude? LMFAO. There are plenty of weird LOLz in the movies. I dont remember that man in the manga. Was he wearing some kind of traditional japanese clothes?

But he's hilarious, too bad there wasnt more shots of him. The movie was also too short. ARGGGHHH Shouldve shown more background characters too to make it a bit longer and maybe a bit more interesting. T___________________T;; But you know, I'm not complaining XD

:msn_red_fox 10

• Like 3

@Shiva!!!!

Yesssss, that's the panty scene! Sorry for exaggerating, but i see her panty!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

it's not the old man, nopeeeeeee! He's the young guy behind the bitch girl (sorry for calling her that! )LOL

I love it when you say dirty things, Jed EHEHEHE XD

hahahaha don't get me started! :)

:hamtaro-005 (22):

- - - Updated - - -

Lmfao, that man....I understand it's not supposed to be a comedy but a drama, but WTF is up with that dude? LMFAO. There are plenty of weird LOLz in the movies. I dont remember that man in the manga. Was he wearing some kind of traditional japanese clothes?

But he's hilarious, too bad there wasnt more shots of him. The movie was also too short. ARGGGHHH Shouldve shown more background characters too to make it a bit longer and maybe a bit more interesting. T___________________T;; But you know, I'm not complaining XD

:msn_red_fox 10

I AGREE!!!

The movie is too short. I want more. I have a lot of questions. If I was there during one of the screenings, they will have to put me in jail because i will not stop asking. LOL

• Like 2

I AGREE!!!

The movie is too short. I want more. I have a lot of questions. If I was there during one of the screenings, they will have to put me in jail because i will not stop asking. LOL

rabbit14 That's why I'm gonna upload some extras to compensate for the short time.. Tehehehe

it's not the old man, nopeeeeeee! He's the young guy behind the bitch girl (sorry for calling her that! )LOL

You mean the guy with bandana? AKihiro Hayashi? His character name is Igarashi. I think? The girl was Natsuko. haha Srsly, shes not as bad as in the manga [manga she was a bitch] but in this one, not so bad. I've seen worse 'yaoi matchmaker' or fangirl's out there. I thought she was cute. Hahaha. WHY ALL THE HATE ON HER?? JK JkJk at least, she kinda forced Yuuki to like his own r.... ra..... goddamn that WORD OF THE WEEK!!! HAHAH And you should be happy. tekeke.... I liked it when Shou- I mean Yuuki pointed out his hairy potter wand at Kei when he said Yuuki.... hahahahahahaha

:leaf5:

• Like 1

But he's hilarious, too bad there wasnt more shots of him. The movie was also too short. ARGGGHHH Shouldve shown more background characters too to make it a bit longer and maybe a bit more interesting. T___________________T;; But you know, I'm not complaining

I know, right? LOL

Yeah I suppose he was wearing a traditional robe. I think. I hope? oh well, at least he was really comfortable in it.

very fresh, I must say. LOL

@Jed~ I keep posting pics of the orchestra. but, srsly, where is that hotness????

ahahahha no becoz I can't really find him @v@

ycqn1.png

g09uD.png

WgW1P.png

anyway, I'm quite sure there are other shots with that boxer dude. I can clearly remember

I've seen his lower parts in foreground. LMAO XD I'll look for it.... :p

ah, guise,

and why the "stop motion" at the end? I mean.....WHY????' I was a little confused.....

yeah, I must admit it, surely is a good technique but boooooooh I laughed ^.^"

sorry Yuusuke..... T____T

lzSGB.png

@Nita~yeeeeeeee my Nita, so happy you are hereeeeeeee :msn_red_fox 3

are you okay??? ahahah that rape scene overexcited you, neeee @v@

Nitaaaaa you have also fever, you must contain yourself @v@ ahahaha JK JK ♥

oh well Mr Glory..... yeah that glass.... oh well we can picture it, though.... I think

he has a round bottom... or... Sloan, what did u say some time ago? how was it?

square with wasabi? yeah, something like that xD LMAO

• Like 4

LOL yes, soweeeeeeeeeeee

I don't mean to bitch about her being a bitch hahahaha

yeah, the anime version is where she is really a bitch. She is actually nice in this movie.

Ah so that's his name. I like him, I think I'm obssessed! hahahaha

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh before i forget...

BABA AS BODYGUARD...

Can we ask the producers to cast Baba in another BL movie and have him go for a shower scene, without the glass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

are you okay??? ahahah that rape scene overexcited you, neeee @v@

Nitaaaaa you have also fever, you must contain yourself @v@ ahahaha JK JK ♥

oh well Mr Glory..... yeah that glass.... oh well we can picture it, though.... I think

he has a round bottom... or... Sloan, what did u say some time ago? how was it?

square with wasabi? yeah, something like that xD LMAO

Baba = triangular with wasabi? I think ROby or other said square with....I forgot ahahahaha.

Yuusuke= teardrop with... hmmm....?????? we need a flavor for him. Thehehehehe

Shouta= bubbles.... obviously...

- - - Updated - - -

j3dmed... I'm going to hug you and kiss you for that signature! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Im so happy!

foxy3

Cuz you actually spelled Yuuki. That's how 悠季 is written. :p :P :p

• Like 2

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16150[/ATTACH]

- - - Updated - - -

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16150[/ATTACH]

The guy at the back.... that's him!

• Like 1

and why the "stop motion" at the end? I mean.....WHY????' I was a little confused.....

yeah, I must admit it, surely is a good technique but boooooooh I laughed ^.^"

sorry Yuusuke..... T____T

That part really got me going "WTF" I didn't get it at first, then the 2nd shower scene came on and I was like OOOHHHH, he was looking back on how he met Yuuki, duh. I was lost for a bit. But yeah, that was.... ODD. I mean the rest of the movie was normal, then BAM, there's this fan-like made video photo compilation of Kei/Yuusuke. Really strange indeed.

LMFAO to be honest, I was scared because it looked like it's an end of the movie but it wasn't. WHEW.

But SRSLY. Are you looking for a panty shot of Igarashi?

:msn_red_fox 7

Can we ask the producers to cast Baba in another BL movie and have him go for a shower scene, without the glass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmfomomgomomgomgomgogmggggggggggg Ari and I would DIE!!!!

:8yoyo13::8yoyo13::cuteonion43: LMFAO. THat'd be so sweeeeet T___________T... if that happened.

BABACHAaaaaaaaaaaaaaNNNNN- WHY U NO SHOW SKIN??????????????????

:Red_fox10:

908fa0ec08fa513d04c056773d6d55fbb2fbd934.jpg

So much skin So close...

:cuteonion25:

ahhhhhhh

Did I spell it right????

I often make mistakes esp Japanese names.. I keep on writing Kyuosuke instead of Kyousuke

hahahahaha

• Like 1

Yuusuke's butt =

LOL

But srsly. My heart hurt after seeing this part:

aiufsAjli5614fyif56io5.jpg

AWwwwwwwwwwwwwwww my poor yuu.... gets so emotional after finally yuuki shows up.... ♥♥♥♥

• Like 3

Yes!!!

He gets so emotional there. I dunno what they are talking about since there is no translation yet.

But he managed to move me. He was good!

• Like 2

BABA AS BODYGUARD...

but of course. but srsly guise, I'm the only one noticing the GOOD PERFORMANCE OF OFFICER BABA???????

never seen someone sooooooo inside his role. he looked really a policeman.

he was also so indispensable for the story.

BABA CHAN SORRY I'M REALLY KIDDING YOU BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

but srsy, WTF???? OFFICER BABA DESERVED A MAIN ROLE AHAHAHAHAH XD

I expected that he entered in the room just during the R/pe, trying to save Shouta...... Yuuki??? its Yuuki, right? sorry I don't remember his name T___T) and then ending up unexplainably to be in bed with them........ aaawwww~

But SRSLY. Are you looking for a panty shot of Igarashi?

Igarashi? its the flying lower parts dude? LOL XD

oh well, actually I'm goin to have dinner now so...... no, I can't really look for it now AHAHAHAH XD

• Like 3

hahahaha

So how's the dialogue going to be..

Baba (enters the room while the rape is ongoing)...

HEY PUNK!!! Get down here, and leave my Yuuki alone you pathetic telephone pole!!!!

Throws Yusuke out of his own room and looks at Yuuki with his sexy, sensual eyes and says...

AHHH, YUUKI MY LOVE... I'LL BE THE ONE TO ENTER YOU!

hahahahahahaha

- - - Updated - - -

hahahaha

HEY PUNK!!! Get down here, and leave my Yuuki alone you pathetic telephone pole!!!!

Throws Yusuke out of his own room and looks at Yuuki with his sexy, sensual eyes and says...

hahahahahahaha

• Like 4

hahahaha

LMAO XD so you were right when you said that when you start saying dirty things you can't stop it LOL

JK JK JK~♥ I keep loving it when you say dirty things mmmmm~especially if they concern Baba~chan yeeeeee~ please keep on AHAHAHAH XD :p

but but hey wait.... why Baba has to "enter" in Yuuki???? and YUUSUKE????? WHERE YOU CAN LEAVE HIM, OUR POOR TEARDROP WITH WASABI (I can't think of another sauce, no fantasy atm guise)?

I mean, or a menage a trois or just Baba and Yuusuke :p

or... I don't know..... but I imagine Baba to enter in the room with his uniform

and his gun in air saying HEY STOP IT BLA BLA BLA

and then rip his pants off exposing a red leather tanga LOL

you know, the kind of dudes that you call to your birthday party to do a strip tease

or something ehehehhe

and obviously with MACHO MACHO MAN like backgorund music...... EEEEEEEEEEEH????

WTH I'm talking about???? LMAO XD

oh well, yesterday I watched In&Out, that's probably the reason LMAO XD

• Like 3

LOL @ you guys using real actors name and character names all over the place. HAHAAHAHAHA -cries, laughing-

HEY! Ari is right, I'm not gonna leave Yuusuke out of this! Muahahahahaa I can picture Yuusuke in the middle doing the 上下上下上下上下上下 on Shouta and Baba 前後前後前後前後前後 [back and forth and back forth O_ooooooooLMFAO] at the SAME TIME!!!

Yuusuke would be in so INTENSE pleasure, I wonder what his face would look like... SURPRISE/ORGASM FACE? lmfaooooooooooooo Oh God, I'm so perverted!!! Gyyaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh ~~~!!!!♥♥

:cuteonion25::cuteonion25: from my own hotness.

But srsly... The scene where Yuuki slapped Kei.... I don't know if you noticed but the one in the "MAKING OF" was so much better than one in the film because the slap actually looked very real and you could hear the loud slap. The one in the film was kind of awkward. I wondered why they didn't use that one? Or repeat the same thing? If Shouta was brave enough to slap him hard, why did he go 'easy' on Yuusuke-kun? My Yuu-kun is fragile after all??? TEHEHEHEHE

4yusho.gif

These were in the MAKING OF. Not same as in the movie. ]::::::

pooryuusuke.gif

• Like 4

hahahaha

well.... Baba is the intended first guy to enter Yuuki. That being said, right after... Yusuke will get back into the scene. After all, it's his room.

Threesome is always hot!

Yusuke: I cannot allow you to have my Yuuki. Slaps Baba on the face!

Staring at Shouta he says...

Even though Baba is here and got the first bite at your apple, I'm not mad or anything at all. Let me enter you now and you'll see the DIFFERENCE. I'll give you all the pleasure in the world, you'll see..... no pain no gain my Yuuki!!!

Shoita: How dare you two! I'm not an apple! I'm the only gay Harry Potter who can get away with being gay! (pouts his lips and stares at the both of them with hatred in his eyes...)

hahahaha

Both guys looked at each other and start stripping with Junjou Romantica soundtrack!!! LOL

Orange tanga for Yusuke????? Red for Baba? hahahahahaah

then Shouta will say...

STOP!!!!

..... and they will start the threesome... First all together inside the shower room.

They will soap each other, making lots of lather (ala Bishonen style) with the water coming out everywhere.

Shouta at the middle while both Baba and Yusuke kissing him all over. One on top, the other at his lower parts.

But Shouta is not shocked anymore, in fact he likes it... So he goes soaping both guys...

I can imagine the ecstasy all over their faces...

- - - Updated - - -

LOL @ you guys using real actors name and character names all over the place. HAHAAHAHAHA -cries, laughing-

HEY! Ari is right, I'm not gonna leave Yuusuke out of this! Muahahahahaa I can picture Yuusuke in the middle doing the 上下上下上下上下上下 on Shouta and Baba 前後前後前後前後前後 [back and forth and back forth O_ooooooooLMFAO] at the SAME TIME!!!

Yuusuke would be in so INTENSE pleasure, I wonder what his face would look like... SURPRISE/ORGASM FACE? lmfaooooooooooooo Oh God, I'm so perverted!!! Gyyaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh ~~~!!!!♥♥

:cuteonion25::cuteonion25: from my own hotness.

But srsly... The scene where Yuuki slapped Kei.... I don't know if you noticed but the one in the "MAKING OF" was so much better than one in the film because the slap actually looked very real and you could hear the loud slap. The one in the film was kind of awkward. I wondered why they didn't use that one? Or repeat the same thing? If Shouta was brave enough to slap him hard, why did he go 'easy' on Yuusuke-kun? My Yuu-kun is fragile after all??? TEHEHEHEHE

4yusho.gif

These were in the MAKING OF. Not same as in the movie. ]::::::

pooryuusuke.gif

The slapping scene.. I almost forgot. Come to think of it, you're right. I viewed the making of again, and the slap is much stronger there.... Is Shouta afraid of hurting Yusuke?????

Is something going on behind our backs????? What is this??????

Yeah, I'm mixing names (real and characters)... sorry! :(

• Like 4

hey wait what? AHAHAHAHA XD okay okay srsly..... that's...... hot O___O

ahahaha yeah I may sound so perverted but aaaaaaaaawwwww~hot indeed O__O

I'm shocked, though AHAHAHAHA XD

aaaaw~ you're right, sorry. its Yuuki and Kei. sorry if I made you cry :p

its Yuuki, Kei and.... Officer Baba? he even hasn't a name in that movie WHAT???

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME @V@ LMAO XD

uuuuuuuuhhh~Baba~chan~~~♥♥

yeah that was stronger. I don't know? Maybe you're right, he's fragile.

Maybe Yuusuke had to be hospitalized after that slap LOL

*empty head* ahaha sorry xD I can't find a proper answer T___T

oh well guise, before leaving I'm gonna leave you some gifts.

first one: actually is a brain teaser. I think you'll think about it all night long/all day long (it depends where you live) LOL

mUK2v.jpg

-why the flying lower parts dude here has his robe completely closed?

its closed even when he sits. QUESTION: why unexplainably his robe opens just when he plays behind Shouta?

just think about it.

LOL XD

But srsly, I love that guy. I don't know, he's nice and cute. AHAHAHAHA XD

sorry sorry. but... yeah I like you???? yeah, maybe. I don't know, gimme time.

~what the hell Im saying NOW!!!!! LOL T___T

and now the real gift, all for you guise~♥

VgbmC.png

THE "STOP" YUUSUKE. OOOOPSSS. THE "STOP" KEI.

sexy as hell, right. aawwwwwwww~

Yuusuke's butt =

LOL

LMAO XD I missed it. I'm gonna dream about it tonight~♥

• Like 3

@Jed~ sorry, it took me time to read your new novel :p

I don't know, I'm laughing but at the same time its like I'm having a virtual orgasm AHAHAHAHA XD

srsly, Shouta started to love it just becoz there's also Baba~chan, neee? and why Junjo Romantica soundtrack LMAO XD

OMG you're amazing..... I hope your novel will continue.... more characters, more adventure, more positions eheheh xD let's find also a title for it :p

maybe you can include also that flying lower parts dude somehow EHEHEHEH XD

and the bandana one. and the striped one.

and ect etc etc. baaaaawwwww~ but srsly, just picturing them together makes me sweat. why? WHY?

It's so sexy O___O especially Baba~chan with Yuusuke. I don't know, I find them sexy as hell together awwww~drools.

Yeah, I'm mixing names (real and characters)... sorry!

yesss, let's mix it. let's orgy. totally out of nowhere but couldn't help but say it :p

mmmmmm. LOL xD

• Like 3

Cold front Conductor versus Baba the Bodyguard....?

Harry Potter in Yaoiland? LOL

or something sexier? more erotic? hahahaha

I'll think more! hahahahaha

• Like 3