Fujimi Block No. 2 Symphony Orchestra series Live Action...

hama71

UWAAA!! The Laws of Bed Shakingggg!! That just really perfect words to describe that damn hot scene!!! *ugh! my pervs mind just raise up and up to the deadliest levels*rabbit5

• Like 3

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• hama71

• Asclepius

• gr

Top Posters In This Topic

@gr

sumimasen~

what is the title of violin piece played by yuuki~?

It's the Elgar 'Salut D Amour' (i mean, the piece that Shota played SOLO at the park, rite? I kinda remember since my niece, Nita, played this song at violin concert last year^^). The Eine kleine Nachtmusik (Serenade No. 13 for strings in G major) by Mozart is played by the Fujimi's Orchestra..XDD

• Like 3

It's the Elgar 'Salut D Amour' (i mean, the piece that Shota played SOLO at the park, rite? I kinda remember since my niece, Nita, played this song at violin concert last year^^). The Eine kleine Nachtmusik (Serenade No. 13 for strings in G major) by Mozart is played by the Fujimi's Orchestra..XDD

@sephie: You remembered my concert last year??*so touching, sis*rabbit0, and I'm agree with Sist Sephie, it's Elgar's Salut d Amour that Shota played by solo, and it's one of my favorites piece bcause it's so romantic >.:D

• Like 1

@rainieric : yes, I did.. thanks a lot for the info~ the movie is so hotttt~

@Shepiria Arks : thanks~♥ 「Elgar's Salut d Amour」 got it~

@andreanitzoo : where did you held the concert. I want to see! >.

@SloanAkira : kyaaaaa... screenshoot! Thanks:D :cuteonion25::cuteonion25::6onion72::cuteonion46:

*thrust**thud**thrust**thud*

spoof~:

Attention! New type of virus has been found. With codename "BC" a.k.a "Bouncing Carrot". Cure hasn't been found yet and may never been found. It's reported that the disease spread so fast from YO and the victims don't want to be cured.

Symptoms :onion3:3onion15::1onion52:rabbit5rabbit5:cuteonion25::cuteonion25::6onion72::cuteonion46:

Known cause: Major Spoiler

Be careful! XD

• Like 4

@gr: Ah~it's actually a violin contest in Jakarta, West Java, Indonesia,, and it held last year by a classical music organization in my country last year :D:D:D

*UGHHH!!* B..B..BOUNCING CARROT is attacking!!rabbit1rabbit1rabbit1 it spread by the vision (eyes!), and can infects any vital organs, such as brain (you can become so brainless and loss your rational mind due PERVS stuff that filling the Cerebrum! make you feel so fly~)rabbit13, heart (depends on the person's emotional feels)rabbit0 and the most important organ is [bLEEP] (no need to explain I guess)rabbit16. No medicine has been found recently, that's why this virus is so DANGEROUS:cuteonion25:onion7:6onion72: even the victims will feel such a great PLEASURE!:Red_fox11::Red_fox11::Red_fox11:

• Like 2

@andreanitzoo: Actually I'm sitting in West Jakarta right now hahahaha... ah no one told me there is Violin contest.. Wanna see >.

• Like 2

Finally my copy has arrived! I'm so excited. I will be able to post some screencaps soon. In the meantime, here are the two DVDs. I love the photos! :)

fujimi-dvd-1.jpg

fujimi-dvd-2.jpg

I'm going to do another review, with the subs almost done. I'm pretty sure I will be able to digress more and write more details. :)

• Like 6

@andreanitzoo: Actually I'm sitting in West Jakarta right now hahahaha... ah no one told me there is Violin contest.. Wanna see >.

West Jakarta??? (Jakarta Barat??) it's been a year since the violin contest^^and it's kind of private contest that not all people can participate in it and most of all it's not too big event either^^it held at some residence there, so it's not so public,,kind of,XDDD

I heard there'll be a classical concert at Bandung next month, dunno what the date since I've stop playing music now leaf1

• Like 1

@Cass : which one will you make hard-subs or soft-subs? :)

Sorry, i missed your question, i am actually doing only the translation. the rest, i am passing on to the team to do the whole subbing thing. i am bad with software or whatever movie-related techs...so...i am just kinda useful in the language department...at the moment...

• Like 2

@cass : rape-related movie will stuck forever with carrot sticking~ *YAY*

totally agree, since they aren't AV actors~

The Second movie is something to wait for~! ♥ tanoshimi >.

Go to the devil? will mine too? XP

@andreanitzoo : yup, hehe. I wonder did the director told kei or kei requested it~

It's really NUDE even the carrot is visible inside the frame~ they are so brave! :Red_fox:

Permanent Residence:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Thank you for sharing!!

• Like 2

You know what... The file is too big. I'll just upload the extra to youtube or something.... So you can view them instead of downloading them. Do you prefer youtube or other video websites?? These are the following videos in the Bonus section- I'll try translate.

1. 完成披露イベントトークショー 大阪豊中市立アクア文化ホール 

かんせいひろい       おおさかとよなかし  ぶんか

Full version of Introduction Event Talk Show in Toyonaka City, Osaka, Aqua Bunka Hall...

2. same as above... 東京ベルサール六本木 / 馬場良馬

とうきょうルサールろっぽんぎ / ばばりょうま

Tokyo, Belle Salle in Roppongi Area with Baba Ryouma

3. 劇場公開初日舞台挨拶 東京 渋谷シアター・イメージフォーラム

げきじょうこうかいしょにちぶたいあいさつ とうきょう しぶや

First Opening and Greeting Day Exhibit in Shibuya, Tokyo, Shibuya Theatre Image Forum [FULL]

4.オーデイオコメンタリー 収録風景

しゅうろくふうけい

Audio Commentary and Final Product Screening with Director.

Shouta Takasaki and Yuusuke Arai viewing the film, the final product and discuss stuff.

5.未公開メイキング映像

みこうかい えいぞう

Backstage Crew in Making?? Translation says Private screening of the making.

Focused on supporting actors, not Shouta or Yuusuke

Sry for all the japanese, I need to practice reading myself.

preview.jpg

• Like 4

@Cass: No problem :D otsukaresamadeshita~ me too.. just couldn't understand movie related software~

@SloanAkira: Otsukaresamadeshita~ :D Upload it to wat.tv , although it's French, but it load a lot faster than youtube :D

• Like 1

Otsukaresamadeshita~ Upload it to wat.tv , although it's French, but it load a lot faster than youtube

ありがとう。thanks, 試みました。あまり好きじゃありません。 I tried it but didnt really like french stuff.

:1onion52: Ill try something else...

@j3dめd i hope you dont mind me saving your dvd pictures {same as mine XD} and i love how they look on the screen! so crisp. gaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh T__________T Yuu-kun so bishonen.

rabbit5

• Like 3

I love the recent Yuu's hairstyle better^^ but his hairstyle in Fujimi is also cool~ any hairstyle would suit him since he has such a good looking face and nice posture anyway rabbit8 except BALD one of course! XDDD:leaf8:

gaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh T__________T Yuu-kun so bishonen.

Uhm..what is bishonen, dear?rabbit12

• Like 1

ありがとう。thanks, 試みました。あまり好きじゃありません。 I tried it but didnt really like french stuff.

:1onion52: Ill try something else...

@j3dめd i hope you dont mind me saving your dvd pictures {same as mine XD} and i love how they look on the screen! so crisp. gaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh T__________T Yuu-kun so bishonen.

rabbit5

あぁ…そうか?どういたしまして~ \(^お^)/

• Like 1

UPLOADED

Audio Commentary and Final Product Screening with Director

[video=youtube_share;QvW8gk-KOc8]

[video=youtube_share;WrrcM5a1H20]

[video=youtube_share;G_R2lqHU19s]

~~~~sighs.... so dreammyyyy

leaf4:leaf15:

• Like 8

Thank you Sloan!!! I'm having to download the videos, because youtube isn't working for me, but I can't wait to watch them! :3

• Like 1

No no, it's ok, I'm downloading them from the youtube links. Well, you can upload it if you want I guess. XD