Fujimi Block No. 2 Symphony Orchestra series Live Action...

hama71

OK NOW YOU'RE TROLLING ME. its TENIMYU. OMFOmfomomfomfofmfomgm shouta doing that character look retarded♥! so are most characters of Prince of Tennissss!!!! DUHUHHHHHHYOU INSULTING MY yususke-san. NEE????? I SEE YOU'RE LOOKING AT TUMBLR TOO. MUAHAHAHAHAA. THATS ME YUUSPAZM. AIHROAIHOIAJFKjsdhfalsdflaiuhglrihglier I WILL. KILL. YOU. I am Sorry But NO. SHOUTA IS SOME HAIRY POTTER DUDE . yuusuke is way way way way 50000000000x HOTTER THAN HIM. muahahahahahahaah how's that to yo face, bruh??? HuhuHuhuHUHUH Come at me, Bruh!!! NYYYYAHHHH SEXY YYUUUSUKE PERIOD. END OF STORy.

tumblr_lqtn9zMAlq1qcmveco1_500.jpg I love you??? ♥

• Like 2

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• hama71

• Asclepius

• gr

Top Posters In This Topic

Shota in one of the last interviews to promote the DVD.

jeans03.jpg

jeans04.jpg

jeans02.jpg

jeans01.jpg

jeans05.jpg

It's already june 6th in Japan. Now we wait for a magic soul to rip and upload the movie.

*crosses fingers*

• Like 2

I will have the DVD. But I don't know how long it will get here to the states. I picked top shipping. I might as well rip it but I need someone on this forum for permission. I don't know if I am allowed to distribute it here. XD GOSH I CANT WAIT!!!

rabbit1rabbit1rabbit1rabbit1rabbit1

what what is going on here? a sexy challenge between Yuusuke and Shouta? ahahaha xD

oh well, I think Shouta is really cute (even if he wears HP glasses xD)

and yeah, seeing some pics of him with Baba

I thought he was a little effeminate U_U just an impression, neee.

but after this pic, Asclepius O_O..............

dam04.png

I must change my mind about him @_@

holy smokes, where the hell do those muscles come from??

I'm impressed ;)

ahahah Sloan you're totally spazzing over Yuusuke atm, right xD

its as clear as day uhuhuhu yeah *stares at those bunny ears* O_O

I must admit it, he's CUTE :p

GAHHHHH ARI, YOU have TUrned AGAINST ME????? hahahaha jk jk jk still love you, my honey bunny. Yesssss.... you got it! I am absolutely nuts for Yuusuke. He's following Baba but not closely. Tekekeke BUT SRSLY OMFG. He plays as a rapist and a gang beater and he looks like this:

c7bd5fe274c77059bebe2e425a9d2204.jpgand 6.jpg

Looking all like friggin' innocent, right??

But then I saw these, I changed my mind. He's A DEVIL!

4d086e061d950a7ba8e10c7d0ad162d9f3d3c9b7.jpg

267f9e2f070828382e8201b1b899a9014d08f18c.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

And of course, my FAVORITE PICTURE OF ALL TIME is..... BABA X YuUSUKE oOoOooOOOOoHHHHHHH!! a non-cannon pairing???? GAHHHHH!!!!♥

yusukebaba.jpg GYAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHH NOw I am--- ERK!!!-faints from massive :cuteonion25::cuteonion25::cuteonion25::cuteonion25:-

LMFAO!!

• Like 4

@sLoan~~ AHAHAHAHAHAH YEEEEEEESSSSSSS I'm betraying you xD

ahahah srsly, I'm trying to be diplomatic but... I'm not very good xD

anyway, I'm not really informed about these guys, some time ago I looked for some info about

Yuusuke but not enough material about him around U_U

btw, Shouta is cute, you can't deny it eheh I mean, its like Hamao,

he's like a cuddly teddy bear that u wanna hug and squeeze ahahah.

That's what I feel when I look at him :p *runs to hide*

oh well, Yuusuke..... I totally spazzed over a pic that you or Roby

posted in TKFC, the one where he's wearing

the black turtleneck and he's with OFFICER BABA. ahahahaha Baba is so damn weird

with that uniform but Yuusuke.....

aaaaaaaaaaaaaarffff @v@

he's very good looking, but my hormones dnt really get flustered when I look at him.

That happens just when I look at Baba~chan. AHHHHHHHHHH I'M SO HOPELESS XD

maybe after watching Fujimi I would change my mind rabbit16

eeeehhh Baba~chan and Yuusuke together mmmm CUTE♥ its like paradise for you, nee? ahahah xD

they look gorgeous together and now my perv mind is overworking again.....SRSLY........

who would be the SEME o_O???????????

AAAAAAhHhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.

btw, I wonder why Japanese hooligans always wear hawaiian shirts ???? ahahahah xD

• Like 2

@Ari~~

Shouta is cute, you can't deny it eheh I mean, its like Hamao,

he's like a cuddly teddy bear that u wanna hug and squeeze ahahah.

That's what I feel when I look at him *runs to hide*

That's exactly why I don't have the hots for Mao... or Shouta. They just look weird to me. HHAHAHAHHA BUT...the saying goes.... "Different strokes for different folks", right???

he's very good looking, but my hormones dnt really get flustered when I look at him.

I think he grabbed my heart with that wonderful smile. And of course, I think people don't like him because he's extremely shy and doesn't stand out. Well DUH. I love shy people. Oh Gosh, People say I'm a Gemini so I am like double-faced. I love black and white. I love Baba, the crazy one and the shy one, YuuSuke. But to sum it all, I just like it when actors ACT EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE. Baba plays Misu, a serious possessive one and Yuusuke, well... a rapist, must I say more ACK! You're not perverted one. I AM!!!

As for who would be a uke/seme in a Baba/Yuusuke. Oh gosh, that's a tough one... I haven't thought about it. GYAHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~~~~~~~ Must you put that in my mind???? Yes, that picture of Baba/Yuusuke was A PARADISE. Muahahahahaahaha♥ But srsly. I will have that DVD soon, MOFMOFMOFMofmofmomfog sdfailuefhliuga I CANT EVEN--- GAHHHH I wanna see Yuusuke and that stupid uniform BABA. MUAHAHAHAHAH!!M! Gaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh XD XD X D XD XD

• Like 1

Hi, guys. I would like to share some beautiful pictures with you. I hope you'll look forward to watching this movie.

rabbit0rabbit8

b58f8c5494eef01f75416b7ae0fe9925bc317d33.jpg

f7246b600c338744efbc5cc3510fd9f9d72aa017.jpg

b3fb43166d224f4ad3cc00ac09f790529822d13c.jpg

• Like 1

@SloanAkira Ugh. My brain is carving for it. >.

I'll patiently wait for this. please upload and get it subbed~

kyaaaa... my heart rabbit5

mou dame da~

• Like 1

Hi there, guys.

ehm, ehm, I found this on tumblr.

Are you sure you are prepared for it? :D

tumblr_m57cnkRY8o1qb5qe0o2_250.giftumblr_m57cnkRY8o1qb5qe0o3_250.giftumblr_m57cnkRY8o1qb5qe0o4_250.giftumblr_m57cnkRY8o1qb5qe0o1_250.gif

Don't know what should I say :D

• Like 8

DUDE MY EYEs NOnOnOnONoNONOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomy eyes are ruined. NO SPOILER. POST A WARNING. POST A WARNING. Major Spoiler! ARUhiurWLhlfaijuefhlaie THATS A MAJOR SPoiler. GYAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~ I HATE that tumblr person FOREVER!rabbit1rabbit1rabbit1rabbit1rabbit1rabbit1rabbit1rabbit1

• Like 2

Oh, Camelia.

Do you have any idea how much i blushed while looking at those gifs?????????

I thought i was going to explode!!!

Takumi-kun movies never made me blush, but this one...

Ahhhhhhh

I'm an old lady blushing like a little girl. Shame on me. T_T

But still, thanks.

• Like 1

@Camellia~~ OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahahahahaah I wasn't ready for that stuff TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SLOAN HOLD ON!!!!!!!!!!!

BuUuUut srsly whT WHAT what=????? I mean, okay Shouta massaging his bUuUttT AHAHAHAH xD

BUT SRSLY the last gif O_____O!!!!!!!!!!!!

holy moly, Arai's expression is so HOT @_@ and the way he looks at Shouta tilting his head AND

SHOTA's NAUGHTY KNOWING GAZE????? what is it????????

its like he knows we are staring at them and he's like : "YOU WANNA BE ME IN THIS MOMENT, NEEE????"

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

gah, this ruined my day. seriously. I bought the dvd and didn't want to see any spoiler gifs. But whatever. I'm gonna forget this happened and focus on Baba-chan. ♥♥♥

@Sloan Oh, sorry, I didn't wanted spoiler (And because of this there is that SPOILER button, ne~? :D), so, sorry. But, I saw that on tumblr without button spoiler and I was like "What? Really?" Eh. So...

Hi guys, I can't ignore this thread and I am as anxious as many of you guys are. The fact is, yaoi movies made in Japan is rather limited in budget and no doubt have high viewership not only in Japan but also us, the gaijin fans. One thing you have to understand that is, yaoi, the homosexual genre is still not very publicized in Japan.

Yes, you do see the occasional craze and hype about a yaoi movie, or you can actually sometimes see a giant poster drawn by Ayano Yamano sensei along the Ikebukuro subway walls. But in general, people there ignore BL genre. And sometimes, some Japanese treat THIS genre as a money making machine. Sad but it is true.

So the one thing which I don't thing will happen is such yaoi drama be released in official english subtitles. And the thing, I don't think I want a movie subtitles FROM the japanese yaoi movies unless they hire native english speaker who are passionate enough to translate the whole thing for us foreign fans to see because you totally do not what a weird line screwing a love scene. Fine, that's fair. But like I say, some movie are limited budget production so they probably would not have the resource to do subtitles. Second, most probably they understand by now that yaoi is basically a very popular genre with us gaijins. Subtitles or not, we WILL watch this somehow. Besides, if they release it WITH subtitles, the probability of piracy via downloads are faster, which may or may not be a good thing.

A good thing because we gaijin fans will pull in more revenue (due to many of us would probably buy online and stuff) and enlarge the fan base. It can be bad thing too because with subtitles, this saves the subbing hassle and we distribute faster and wider. But you have to take note. These sort of movies, their target audiences are JAPANESE women or any Japanese who loves yaoi, NOT us gaijin fans. So most probably they don't give a hoot about us unless we are staying IN Japan and make up the equivalent market in Japan itself. Tenimyu has that growing foreign fan base.

Second, Japanese feel very strongly protective of their own culture. Ok, fine that you don't agree but you have to feel that in Japan yourself. It is nothing discriminative but it is the way these Japanese appreciate their own culture which makes us the gaijins no fitting into it (though this is entirely from my point of view, feel free to voice your opinions but no flame please). Sometimes, there are insider jokes which us gaijins would not understand. We have to accept that fact.

Like I say, the Japanese are either protective of their culture or they just don't bother promoting this part of culture. The Japanese pop-culture is not like the Korean pop-culture. K-pop goes around the world, adapting to various different environment to make K-pop and Korea as a country well known, which is their way of promoting their country and culture.

The Japanese just don't promote that or rather they don't have to because there will always be people who are fascinated about anything remotely Japanese, yaoi or not. In a way, I think yaoi movie not being released with subtitles actually brought in more fans and bring fans closer together. We don't know what the movie is saying, we get curious and we find more information about the movie and what the movie is all about. We want subtitles so we have various kind heart subbing groups who willingly translates the movie with subs to us. So it is not entirely a bad thing yaoi movies are released without subs. I guess I appreciate it more when someone are kind enough to put subs into it.

Ok, that's just my opinion. I am a free-lance translator by the way, and I have experience translating movies to make the subtitle scripts. I've just finished the making of fujimi's translations (though still needing alterations and what not) because I absolutely love this story. Thus the possibility of me doing a solo project translating this movie is high, unless I completely not understand the music jargon they are using. But let's us all be a little patient because I am sure there are already kind souls out there ripping their DVD the moment they get it. It's sooner or later that we get to watch it^^

• Like 4

More interview to promote the DVD.

Someone gets Arai out of his hole.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Cute pics and short video.

• Like 2

Hi, First of all, Cass Thank you for joining this forum. I am so happy to see new members, especially in my favorite threads!

I totally understand that the Japanese are protective about their culture- they don't want to be forced to add the English subtitles, making it look like a 'requirement', and be dominated by the world's increasing demand for English language. Despite that, I think they would make a lot more money by adding even JUST Japanese subtitles.

Over time, they could have earned a lot more more with BOTH Japanese/ English subtitles. They neglected Japanese deaf culture so they never bothered buying DVDs! Gyyaaahh, how do they kill time??? My deaf friend has over 500 DVDS/BLU-RAY!!

I am also saddened by the fact that this movie's fanbase is extremely small. I don't think people liked the main characters at all, Shouta or Yuusuke so they're ignoring this film. But who knows, maybe the popularity will rocket through the ceiling some time after the release. Maybe because it was from a very old yaoi manga and a lot are the Z/ Junjou Romantica Generation. I Don't Know! I don't understand it either. I wanted to support them so I bought the DVD from Japan and is expecting it soon in the mail.

So, I will have some discussion with the forum members and see if I am allowed to rip it and share it [if no one mentioned ripping it raw yet] and have it protected for you guys to download. I don't know sources- I don't know if anyone is making plans to share the raws or upload the subs. If I am to do that, it would be my first time.

I have experiences with scripting softsubs, timing and coding. If you need help with it, I'd love to help you! AAAAHHHHH? You're a translator? I would love to pay you to do that! Let keep each other updated, NEEE???

:cuteonion57:

• Like 1

I will be viewing my own DVD copy of Fujimi in probably 3 days' time. That being said, I am prepared to watch it without English subtitles. I watched a good number of French and German movies without subtitles and I was able to comprehend the whole story, of course, with some difficulty - but being passionate about this film - I will endure.

I will be contacting a professional subtitle composer, so that in a few weeks' time, I will also enjoy watching it and fill in the gaps since I would expect scenes where the dialogue would be too much for me - as someone said, a gaijin, and that's what I am. I'm willing to spend that much money because I like it and I want to write one of the first English film review of Fujimi. I guess that is something I really want to do. The DVD with the shipping already cost me $96.45

While many are not aware, I am also a publisher of a website that review Japanese movies, just recently. My previous site used to be news desk partner at IMDb, the biggest movie website on the net.

I remember a thread here where the owner of the subtitle of the Takumi #5 went ballistic - not here of course - she/he was very nice since this is NOT his/her territory. But I read some of the posts in the Facebook fanpage and the way they distributed the Subtitle leaves a bad taste in the mouth. For all intents and purposes, it was NOT their property. It was supposed to be for fans - but which fans? I don't have the time nor the intention to feed negative vibes, so I will let this go....

I will share, of course. Because I have grown to appreciate this forum and the people here. Just give me time.

With regards to the Japanese way. I have no problem with that. I like to watch the movie, and I need to buy it to be able to watch it. I don't have to get acquainted with them and expect them to appreciate or even recognize me. I will respect their preference for privacy as I would expect them to deliver quality movie.

I will also not hesitate to write a critique of the movie, since I am also entitled to do so.

• Like 2

More interview to promote the DVD.

Someone gets Arai out of his hole.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Cute pics and short video.

Gosh, I am currently in a country where many sites are blocked. Hopefully once I get away from here in a couple of days I will be able to see this.

• Like 1

Gosh, I am currently in a country where many sites are blocked. Hopefully once I get away from here in a couple of days I will be able to see this.

Well, it's probably just a repetition of other interviews. The questions are usually the same.

And this is the video:

• Like 3

Thanks! I watched this one already and there was an interview with Shota where he revealed how we felt about playing the role. Great interview and video! :)

• Like 1

j3dmed, Thank you. Please let me know if you need help. I'm willing to pay as well. I'm passionate enough to make this possible.

But what about the ripping the raw? Are you going to do that?

• Like 1

Hi, First of all, Cass Thank you for joining this forum. I am so happy to see new members, especially in my favorite threads!

I totally understand that the Japanese are protective about their culture- they don't want to be forced to add the English subtitles, making it look like a 'requirement', and be dominated by the world's increasing demand for English language. Despite that, I think they would make a lot more money by adding even JUST Japanese subtitles.

Over time, they could have earned a lot more more with BOTH Japanese/ English subtitles. They neglected Japanese deaf culture so they never bothered buying DVDs! Gyyaaahh, how do they kill time??? My deaf friend has over 500 DVDS/BLU-RAY!!

I am also saddened by the fact that this movie's fanbase is extremely small. I don't think people liked the main characters at all, Shouta or Yuusuke so they're ignoring this film. But who knows, maybe the popularity will rocket through the ceiling some time after the release. Maybe because it was from a very old yaoi manga and a lot are the Z/ Junjou Romantica Generation. I Don't Know! I don't understand it either. I wanted to support them so I bought the DVD from Japan and is expecting it soon in the mail.

So, I will have some discussion with the forum members and see if I am allowed to rip it and share it [if no one mentioned ripping it raw yet] and have it protected for you guys to download. I don't know sources- I don't know if anyone is making plans to share the raws or upload the subs. If I am to do that, it would be my first time.

I have experiences with scripting softsubs, timing and coding. If you need help with it, I'd love to help you! AAAAHHHHH? You're a translator? I would love to pay you to do that! Let keep each other updated, NEEE???

:cuteonion57:

Hi there, thank you for the reply!! Actually I have known about this forum for some long time but it's just because I am involved in to many other forums that I couldn't keep track (plus my school load and stuff) so I limited to basically just 2 forums which I still visit once in a long while. About this movie, I totally missed the very limited viewing in Japan because my trip there was about 3 days late so I didn't get to watch the movie there and then itself. I wish I could but I just couldn't afford to fly to the next destination (Osaka) just to watch a movie.

About the actors, I agree with what you say. Technically the fanbase is small due to the fact that not a lot of us are Tenimyu or even Japanese stage (butai) fans. I just recently became a butai fans and I adore Japanese stage productions. I also have the opportunity to watch Peacemake Stage second season and I can hands down say, the second DVD will be better than the first Peacemaker stage DVD (and I am in that audience when they are recording XD). Since both Arai and Shouta are from Tenimyu, acting in movies even if it's in BL is like a stepping stone for BOTH of them. In terms of Shouta, believe, he is kinda popular in the Japanese scene. Perhaps maybe when the movie do come out, they will get better known. I don't know but I was amazed by the trailer when they made the movie compared to Takumi-kun series. Nothing against the actors but maybe because I have already watched the first Takumi movie that sort of encouraged me to continue watching the rest of the movie. In Japan, there is no doubt that BOTH Mao and Daisuke are sort of popular (did I mention that Daisuke was really HOT looking in Miracle Train stage? XD)

This is the first BL movie which sort of attracted me to watch, this movie prompted me to find out more where else other movie, I watch it for the sake of the genre and my love for it. The thing is, we again sort of have to accept that such movies (especially the yaoi genre) is a stepping stone to most of the young actors. Some unfortunately are stuck in that stereotyped role but good improving actors like Mao are some of the few ones which are successful in stage and in other acting works, which is good for them.

And maybe you are right because this story is kind really old. And the anime was somewhat depressing. But I have faith in this director and we are sort of guaranteed a happy ending? So I am looking forward to be watching this movie like I did Junjou. If I am to choose my favorite directors, I would go for this director who directed Junjou and Fujimi. The way he projects stories are a little straight forward. I believe the Takumi director is somewhat focusing on emotions and the artistic side of it so I do like nostalgic and angst but I also like straight forward stories with happy endings.

I am sure the new audience who have watched this might change their opinions because I do like Shouta as an actor and he has the same improvement qualities like Mao has but Shouta needs more exposure. I can't say the same about Arai because I am not as crazy for him but I do like him as Inui. I was sort of shocked when I saw this poster. I did not recognized Arai. The thing is, it doesn't really matter as much if there are bigger fanbase because we are liking things from different angles and timeline. We are the ones into Tenimyu ( I assume) so naturally we know more about the actors than those not into Tenimyu do. But as fans of yaoi I do think that this movie will gain the same exposure as Takumi-kun because the genre itself. Fans or not of BL will give this movie a try (unless they are the ones who dislike BL anime being made into live action which was exactly how I was before I knew about Tenimyu and these non-Johny-kei actors).

As for support, I am currently broke after my trip from Japan and I am working soon but I don't get my salary until the end of month so probably I would be saying that I am one of those who will wait for the downloads. But I have every intention to contribute and to say thank you in my own way.

If you do not mind sharing your copy with me, I will help you to translate the script and you can perhaps sub them. As a fan, the least I can do as a fan is to help spread the fandom to other fans who are probably not lucky enough to understand Japanese. Me learning Japanese started when I insist on understanding what anime says and I am glad I learned until now. Though my Japanese is not that good but I hope it is sufficient to translate this movie sufficiently. I promised myself that I want to translate this movie though it might not be used as a sub, partly because I want to prove I can understand this movie and second this is my way of expressing how much I love the actors to do it for them. I want them to get known.

But trust me, Tenimyu has already a big gaijin fans in Japan so it is really up to us overseas fans to push that further. By supporting these young actors, tells the movie makers that this genre is indeed popular. I believe every support, no matter how small counts. Mine, I would be contributing my time and translating for fans to enlarge the fandom.

You know, we should talk sometimes, it is really rare that I come across someone who knows Shouta let alone Arai (but forgive me as I did not go through the rest of 36 pages). Please pm me if you are interested in subbing this movie, I do not mind translating, FOR FREE.

• Like 3