Fujimi Block No. 2 Symphony Orchestra series Live Action...

hama71

The thing is, we again sort of have to accept that such movies (especially the yaoi genre) is a stepping stone to most of the young actors. Some unfortunately are stuck in that stereotyped role but good improving actors like Mao are some of the few ones which are successful in stage and in other acting works, which is good for them.

I know. I am not expecting Yuusuke's performance to be great in the movie but I love him.♥ I think IM THE ONLY ONE that is crazy about him. I just think he is a bit mysterious because he is so shy. Of course, I know Shouta is popular because he has been hanging out alot of known BL drama persons. He definitely likes to have his presence known. But He doesn't tickle my fancy as Yuusuke does. I expect his performance to be very good in the movie in contrast with Yuusuke's. GAH I'm sorry- I kept calling them by first name- Takasaki is just so long to type. LOL. But as for Yuusuke, he's been doing a lot lately to tone his acting skills, which I admire. I hope he doesn't give up even if he is a late bloomer.

We are the ones into Tenimyu ( I assume) so naturally we know more about the actors than those not into Tenimyu do. But as fans of yaoi I do think that this movie will gain the same exposure as Takumi-kun because the genre itself.

To be honest, I do not know much about Tenimyu. I saw the backstage videos. I'm not big on musicals. I do agree with you. It makes sense how fans of Fujimi Orchestra fanbase comes from there. I knew of the movie for several reason. 1. I saw FO OVA a long time ago. 2. And read the manga [incomplete] 3. I am NO. 1 Fan of Baba and I know all of his works. 4. Recognized Yuusuke.

Nee?? He looked so different in the poster? I'm good with faces, I can spot anyone in Japan by their backs! ♥

As for support, I am currently broke after my trip from Japan and I am working soon but I don't get my salary until the end of month so probably I would be saying that I am one of those who will wait for the downloads. But I have every intention to contribute and to say thank you in my own way.

Please, I know translating is A LOT OF WORK, and it doesn't feel right if I don't give you something. You need money, so I won't hesitate to give some. Hope you have paypal. Tehehehe.

As for the level of JPLT, are you confident that you're strong on the dialogues? -sighs- I read Japanese better than hearing dialogues. [Always so fast.] My strengths are reading Kanjis and Japanese. You know, maybe there's some signs in the movie. I have no idea what level I'm at but I'm sure you know a lot more. Perhaps we need one more person.

Maybe j3dmed will be able to help us- he just said he will contact a group of subs. But you know, they take quite a long time. And maybe who knows, they're not as passionate as we are. XD!

rabbit2

- - - Updated - - -

Random GIF of the day to show my love for Baba and Yuusuke! XD!

rabbit2rabbit2rabbit2

tumblr_m506k4XSLv1ruxrkeo2_r1_250.gif

• Like 2

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• hama71

• Asclepius

• gr

Top Posters In This Topic

We can help each other. :)

I'll be traveling for the next 2 days, hopefully I'll have everything settled down ASAP. I'll inform you guys, and we can have some discussions and agree on something.

Cheers!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm a bit focused on Shota at the moment, that I sometimes failed to look closer at Yuusuke, but he looks just fine!!!!!!!!

Nee?? He looked so different in the poster? I'm good with faces, I can spot anyone in Japan by their backs! ♥

I believe you, that's why we're friends! If there is anyone who can help me with faces and id any Japanese actor, it would be you!!!!! :)

Maybe j3dmed will be able to help us- he just said he will contact a group of subs. But you know, they take quite a long time. And maybe who knows, they're not as passionate as we are. XD!

Team work!!!!!

I'll browse this thread as soon as I land. :) We need to have this done soon!! :)

I'm very happy and proud of you guys. I love your enthusiasm ! ♥~

About the piracy. I think it's not avoidable because some people just don't have enough money or they don't want to spend money to something that they don't really understand. There are a lot of type of people in this world.

I also agree that we can't just push the movie team to subs every Japanese movie to English. Since nihonjin have some difficulties in speaking english. Nihonjin who is capable to speak english with good pronunciation is very few because of their accent is very different from english. They don't even have "L" in their alphabet.

I also aware of the fact that translating JAP to ENG is very difficult, they had a lot of grammar that are more difficult than english. They had keigo, plus kanji are so hard. Like when the pair of kanji is different the meaning and reading also change.

Together we can fight this language barrier!

I'm waiting for the next update here.

一緒にがんばります!

• Like 1

JAP to ENG is very difficult, they had a lot of grammar that are more difficult than english.

Well. I think Japanese is very easy when you get into it. It's more that the Japanese lacks so much grammatical rules, which is good. English is a lot more difficult than Japanese. But that's my opinion and from experiences. When I grew up, I knew ESL and English. {ESL- formally called English Sign Language but now is called American Sign Language} ASL/ESL is very visual language that are also difficult to put into words because they depends so much on bodily expressions.

Japanese is more of an abstract to me, than actual word-for-word like English. English is too literal sometimes to understand the meaning of the sentence. And also a lot of words in English are actually not its meaning and are very flexible for use. For example, uh... 'cap'. Sorry for bad example. But it could mean a lot of things. Like cap to limit, to kill, to cover, to complete but Japanese has certain words and probably will provide a proverb for certain context when English doesn't need to edit itself at all. It has so many words that are taken in completely different context.

I have no problem memorizing kanji's since it relies on visual cues which I am experienced with. The hardest part about the Japanese language is definitely Katakana because sometimes it means more than one English word that sound completely different L, R, F for example. And some accents are different, you'd expect it to be spelled in a certain way. But I agree with translating from Japanese to English, because tone, mannerism, usage of formal titles must set up a certain way of talking in English.

• Like 1

I have insomnia.

Insomnia makes me agitated.

So i tried to search for images.

A few shots of Shota and Arai from the movie:

film05.jpg

film04i.jpg

film03.jpg

film02c.jpg

film01p.jpg

• Like 2

@SloanAkira

To me Japanese is not too hard. May be because I love it~ I just need to learn more vocab and kanji.

I agree, in English the word 'set' has the most meaning in dictionary. But in Jap sometime just a little bit different in intonation make the meaning also change...

On katakana I only have difficulties on differentiating tsu & shi also so & n. They almost look alike. only angle make them different from each other.

I guess I need to learn more~

• Like 1

I'm very happy and proud of you guys. I love your enthusiasm ! ♥~

About the piracy. I think it's not avoidable because some people just don't have enough money or they don't want to spend money to something that they don't really understand. There are a lot of type of people in this world.

It is true, I don't want to pay money for something that I can't understand and it comes in a package without subs.

So I always wait for subbers to do their job, then see is it worth the buy.

I'm glad to see so many enthusiastic about subbing this movie.

I adored Fujimi(anime for years), I like the pillar analogy and the way it ends...I'm not so sure about this movie.

This actor who plays the violonist...he is a misscast.

Glasses don't fit him( not even round) and he looks like he is the one who'll rape Tounin not the other way around.

But I'll wait and see, maybe I'm wrong about him yet.

• Like 1

I know. I am not expecting Yuusuke's performance to be great in the movie but I love him.♥ I think IM THE ONLY ONE that is crazy about him. I just think he is a bit mysterious because he is so shy. Of course, I know Shouta is popular because he has been hanging out alot of known BL drama persons. He definitely likes to have his presence known. But He doesn't tickle my fancy as Yuusuke does. I expect his performance to be very good in the movie in contrast with Yuusuke's. GAH I'm sorry- I kept calling them by first name- Takasaki is just so long to type. LOL. But as for Yuusuke, he's been doing a lot lately to tone his acting skills, which I admire. I hope he doesn't give up even if he is a late bloomer.

To be honest, I do not know much about Tenimyu. I saw the backstage videos. I'm not big on musicals. I do agree with you. It makes sense how fans of Fujimi Orchestra fanbase comes from there. I knew of the movie for several reason. 1. I saw FO OVA a long time ago. 2. And read the manga [incomplete] 3. I am NO. 1 Fan of Baba and I know all of his works. 4. Recognized Yuusuke.

Please, I know translating is A LOT OF WORK, and it doesn't feel right if I don't give you something. You need money, so I won't hesitate to give some. Hope you have paypal. Tehehehe.

As for the level of JPLT, are you confident that you're strong on the dialogues? -sighs- I read Japanese better than hearing dialogues. [Always so fast.] My strengths are reading Kanjis and Japanese. You know, maybe there's some signs in the movie. I have no idea what level I'm at but I'm sure you know a lot more. Perhaps we need one more person.

rabbit2

^^ Don't worry, I completely understand your love to Arai! He is really bubbly backstages, ok, i have to confess, I generally love backstages more than the musicals itself ^^ Because the backstages are much more interesting than the musicals ^^ I personally like a few like Hirano Ryo (he is the Yuushi from shitenhouji) and he wasn't really mentioned anywhere ^^ So I understand you ^^

As for Shouta, what you say is true. Generally he is more associated with BL productions until he lands himself a lead role in one. I have watched his other stage and there a few plays where he played semi-BL and BL related. I don't know if you heard about Utukushii Koto but it is a BLdrama made into stage, Shouta was supposed to play the lead but he was hospitalised before he could do the stage. I was guessing that he is open to different genre and it is a sooner or later thing he actually acts in one, which already happen! But as for Arai, I am looking forward to see his other works because one, he is not the really popular ones yet he has so much potential. I like how he behaves in the FO making. Very polite and very serious when he has to^^

And oh no, I didn't know it was Arai when I saw him. I was staring and I wondering half the time who he was until I saw his name. I envy because you can recognise the back of people but I have the bad habit of calling out to the wrong people and my recognition skills are pretty bad so I might not believe it even if Shouta were to appear right in front of me until I asked for clarification ^^ So i always missed out chances to spot famous people....

No no no, please don't misunderstand, I am willing to help out for free ^^ because I think that is the least I can do for people who have fork out money to buy such expensive DVDs. Trust me, if I would have bought the complete collection of Tenimyu, I would have a debt I need to pay for the next at least 5 years. I am not a professional so translating is sort a tool and practice for me to hone my Japanese^^ Don't worry about money^^

On contrary to you, I would say my listening is probably better than my written or reading Japanese. I have a weak base in kanji (unless I have my dictionary with me) but I am comfortable with the speed as long as these two lovebirds do not mumble. I don't know but there are actors who have the habit of mumbling and I hate listening to mumbling dialouges. From the FO making, I love translating both because they are quite distinct in their speech.

I would love to be involve in this project. I do not mind doing the direct translation and pass it on for other volunteers to spot check the script ^^ Or I could be doing the spot checking for the script, either way ^^ I guess different groups have different list of translation goals to do and since this movie is sort of anticipated and not anticipated (due to various factors) but I would say I would start doing the translation the moment I find a copy of the movie somewhere ^^

Do let me know if you need my help ^^

• Like 1

It is true, I don't want to pay money for something that I can't understand and it comes in a package without subs.

I adored Fujimi(anime for years), I like the pillar analogy and the way it ends...I'm not so sure about this movie.

Glasses don't fit him( not even round) and he looks like he is the one who'll rape Tounin not the other way around.

I understand what you mean by a miscast^^ but do give him a chance, I think he'll prove to you he is a good uke soon ^^

When I first saw the cast members, I got a shock too because I know these guys from other stuff and they are mismatched based on my biased opinion some other cast suits them better ^^

• Like 1

Yeah, I always wait for the kindness of the subber team~

They are do the hard work for fans~ (Sharing is SEXY♥)

The story is good but the quality of the OVA is eyes piercing >.

although it's completely understandable , because at that time animation is not good as now~

maybe they couldn't find another cast when they are in pinch.

Playing violin isn't an easy task, also not all actor agree to play in BL movie especially there are ♥ero scene♥

let's wait and watch how he portray the character.

I can't wait anymore! gyaaaaa... I want to watch it so badly~

もうダメだ!今すぐ見たい!キャアァァァァァ…

• Like 1

Some of you guys have been chatting for a long time (I viewed all the 39 pages so far) and just wanted to say at least a "Thanks" for upgrading so many things of Fujimi Orchestra. I just knew about few days ago, I'm really excited to watch, so excited that I search everyday, and actually I'm looking for other works of Shota, just think he's soooooooo CUTE, every time I see him just have to say Chou Kawaii...

Anyway, I'm attending some japanese classes and if you need any help I'll be willing to.

Another thing is just that I'm brazilian (my english isn't so good) and it's the first time I'm volunteering to help with translation, so plz be patient with me hehehe

Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu!!!

>.

• Like 1

So did anyone receive the DVD?

Are you still alive after watching it? XD

A few more screen caps would be great till someone uploads the movie.

Alright... Asclepius. I don't like looking at spoilers. But this is too tempting to pass XD! I'm sure there's others who cannot wait to see some screenshots so I'll share. I am expecting the DVD today, though!!

Excuse me while I get the screenshots.

leaf4

• Like 1

Fujimi Orchestra's Screencaps. Found on a chinese website that does not allow hotlinking. I uploaded them so you don't have to look through multiple forums. It's scattered all over the place. Warning DO NOT VIEW IF YOU DON'T LIKE SPOILERS. HEAVY SPOILERS AHEAD! Love scenes involved in another spoiler section. Might be explicit? MORE????? TOO MUCH??? ♥ ♥ Let me know. Enjoy.

b812c8fcc3cec3fd68aaa5dcd688d43f86942786.jpg

bd3eb13533fa828bdfb69f4afd1f4134960a5a85.jpg

2934349b033b5bb581d61b5736d3d539b600bc11.jpg

55e736d12f2eb938ea0f5d5bd5628535e5dd6f3c.jpg

242dd42a2834349b40ae4a2cc9ea15ce37d3beea%2520%25281%2529.jpg

a71ea8d3fd1f41342a3ec7d6251f95cad1c85e09.jpg

3812b31bb051f8199253c1e2dab44aed2e73e720.jpg

5243fbf2b2119313de393d1865380cd791238d24.jpg

0b46f21fbe096b63c2a979f90c338744eaf8ace2.jpg

38dbb6fd5266d016c424bb81972bd40735fa355d.jpg

3ac79f3df8dcd1000e68c288728b4710b8122fa6.jpg

908fa0ec08fa513d04c056773d6d55fbb2fbd934.jpg

a044ad345982b2b78f931c6d31adcbef76099b0e.jpg

b58f8c5494eef01fbe483c6ce0fe9925bc317d3e.jpg

dbb44aed2e738bd46c66b598a18b87d6267ff9d0.jpg

f636afc379310a557b9cd95db74543a9832610da.jpg

e1fe9925bc315c60beb34f468db1cb1349547770.jpg

960a304e251f95ca77e4b51fc9177f3e67095201.jpg

5366d0160924ab185a38c69e35fae6cd7b890b68.jpg

63d0f703918fa0ec28cd5ea4269759ee3d6ddb14.jpg

e824b899a9014c08764f1b0c0a7b02087bf4f426.jpg

0df431adcbef760936f25b372edda3cc7dd99e99.jpg

aec379310a55b319e8ca4fdd43a98226cffc1762.jpg

faf2b2119313b07ea48e9da00cd7912397dd8c63.jpg

0b55b319ebc4b745455b75becffc1e178b82154e.jpg

MAJOR SPOILER: Kiss

5366d0160924ab18700c2c9f35fae6cd7b890b04.jpg

80cb39dbb6fd52663405f1bcab18972bd4073668.jpg

c2cec3fdfc03924503de2ca78794a4c27d1e252b.jpg

6f061d950a7b020853e9f04962d9f2d3572cc872.jpg

267f9e2f07082838002713bcb899a9014c08f174.jpg

MAJOR SPOILER: Sex

d62a6059252dd42a7ed1c803033b5bb5c8eab8ba.jpg

2f738bd4b31c8701b5c8784e277f9e2f0708ff18.jpg

b21bb051f81986183999272c4aed2e738ad4e6b8.jpg

738b4710b912c8fc08b93d65fc039245d78821d4.jpg

a8ec8a13632762d0da866e17a0ec08fa503dc6da.jpg

Kiss

96dda144ad345982883de43b0cf431adcaef84e7.jpg

8b13632762d0f70368aa947508fa513d2697c57b.jpg

a044ad345982b2b7eebb3d6d31adcbef76099b76.jpg

3b292df5e0fe9925db116ef934a85edf8db1717d.jpg

5fdf8db1cb134954863fcccd564e9258d1094a71.jpg

• Like 12

Thank you very much.

That will keep my sanity after what i saw today.

Shota is gonna be in the Tiger & Bunny Live, his character is blond.

I was hoping that he'd use a wig. But, no... He HAD TO SCREW HIS HAIR!!!

tumblr_m5ib6tlZm41r2qjs6.jpg

I hated it. >

But the screen caps are awesome. He looks so cute. And vulnerable in the right moments. *sighs*

• Like 1

uwaaaaa i'm burninggggg >.

OMMMmmmmomomomomfg, no kidding. my face was totally red and burning just from looking at these pictures. GYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!M♥ My heart is fluttering because I LOVE YUUSUKE-KUN omogmomoogmomgomomomomomomOMOMOMMMMMMMMmmAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

-screams and fanspasms-

rabbit1rabbit1rabbit1rabbit1

MUst control myself. ACK▬ anyway, you're welcome! -hugs and kisses- OOPS, I'm sorry! GAH, These pictures really makes me want to kiss people. LMFAO. I'm such a perv XD!

- - - Updated - - -

@Asclepius

Real hair > Wigs.... seriously, the wigs never looked right. LMFAO.

• Like 1

@sloanakira: *kiss n hug back~* OMG!! your pics make me thinks about a lot of stupid pervs things during my dinner just now >.

oh myyy...*terrible nosebleed*:cuteonion25:...*anemic due to lose a huge mount of bloods just now* :6onion72:

• Like 2

aaaaaaaaaaaRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHERE IS MY [bleep]DVD????

rabbit11:Red_fox12::Red_fox5::msn_red_fox 12:cuteonion43:onion8

they just shipped it yesterday but i ordered it last week. -__________________-;;

• Like 2

I don't really think they were naked. I think their underwear was erased with "photoshop". XD

But the thought is really good.

It's gonna be great to hear Arai talking to Shota during the scene.

• Like 1