Fujimi Block No. 2 Symphony Orchestra series Live Action...

hama71

I meant, they should have shipped it late last week but instead, they shipped the movie yesterday. So the DVD will arrive tomorrow or thursday.

• Like 1

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• hama71

• Asclepius

• gr

Top Posters In This Topic

@Sloan~ what what is that massive attack of spoilers @v@? aaaaaaaaawwww thank you, really, thank you

but atm Im all shook up LOL! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!that bed scene.... just seeing those pics I got excited I dnt wanna think

what I can do watching the movie...... oh lord now I can really understand what u mean saying that you love Yuusuke becoz

he's shy but in that movie he looks so mean....... omfg that rape scene..... I mean....

a686c9177f3e670976d78e573bc79f3df9dc5547.jpg

what is that gaze??!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

pure wickedness!!!!!!!!!! what what.... awwwwwwwwww.... and srsly yeah Im a perv or something

but srsly I love when he grabs Shouta's underwear and liccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkksssssssssssssss his backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk WHAT THE HELL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Nita~ ahahahahah are u still alive??? xD

srsly, you were watching those pics with all your relatives around :p?

@Butt~ I don't know if they used photoshop or something but I can see clearly Yuu's butt there! LOL

so I dnt care if they touch it up becoz as long as I can see Yuu's butt I dnt really care EHEHEHE @v@

@Sloan~ I know that delayed shipping are really annoying but just think that you will be probably the first one here to see Yuu's butt in all its glory.... :p so try to relax.... try to think about something else, such as Baba with his teddy bear..... or Baba's triangular butt...... *butts obsession*

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!!!! why why!!!!! I haven't thought about butts for days and I was really sure I got rid of my butts obsession and now you show me Yuu's butt....*butts~butts~butts~lalalalala* Im really singing a butt song now?.... AHAHAHAH XD

• Like 4

Warning: Spoilers Ahead.

@Ari

omfg that rape scene..... I mean....

a686c9177f3e670976d78e573bc79f3df9dc5547.jpg

SRSLY SRSLY!! THAT GAZE, OMFGGGGG he's like "you're mine, bitch!'♥ -yanks hair- AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH sadist live action FINALLY!!! Thank you Lord for this director. MUAHAHAHAHAH I"m so evil!! Spoiler Alert

0d338744ebf81a4c1c022661d72a6059252da662.jpg1b4c510fd9f9d72a3054dab5d42a2834349bbb62.jpgI want that clock.... OMFGGGGGGG I ALMOST TYPED COCK!

:9onion70::cuteonion25::cuteonion25::cuteonion25::cuteonion25::cuteonion25::cuteonion25::cuteonion25::6onion72:

But srsly. the rape scene seems brutal. Shouta twisted his face so hard during rape, he was sooooo distorted he isn't human. Too brutal to post Shouta's rape face. O_o unless you really want to see how ... unpretty he looks.

AND MY SPECIAL BEAUTIFUL GIFT FOR YOU, ARI. I love you, Muah♥

a5c27d1ed21b0ef4c20056f6ddc451da80cb3eaa.jpgAnd Now I'm going to watch you drool allllllll over Shouta. And Me.... well I always got Yuusuke♥ XD

OH YES, you should make an album of butts. With brochure pictures of all the sexy butts of our boys. I'd buy it as my personal CHILL PILL. CHILL ALBUM- THINK BUTTS♥♥! TEHEHEHEHEH♥

• Like 12

Now i am doubting myself about the use of photoshop.

*__*

I

WANT

THAT

MOVIE

And i can survive any Shota face.

• Like 3

@Sloan~ okay . srsly. Sloan. WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG you've just posted here the moment when YUUSUKE WAS..............................-i can't say it-....................he was................... -no srsly I can't say it!-................................................ COMING????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -yeah Ive said it DEAR LORD!-

you know..... I wasn't a huge fan of him...... but srsly..... you remember that some time ago

I said u that I can love someone just after seeing him in action..... and now..... yeah I LOVE YUUSUKE!!!!!!

omygod what the fuck is that..... I mean, srsly, that face and that gaze of pleasure......... EEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK!!!!!

and......okay srsly...... atm Im totally LMAO ALL THE WAY, you know......

Ive read "a special gift for u" and I was totally YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAH SURELY IS SOMETHING CUTE

and then....... SHOUTA'S BUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aigoo, srsly, I dnt have the hots for him but his round butt is beautiful...... AHAHAHAHAH XD

and I totally love his striped underwear......????? yeah I love them.

oh well, srsly, I don't know if I wanna see his face...... I mean,

Yuusuke was really aggresive and being raped is not a good thing ofc LMAO! poor Shouta..................... (???????????????????????) eheheheheh

• Like 3

the director of Takumi-kun series 2-5 is the same with their director right?

I've also found that this was like another takumi-kun series story. =))

- - - Updated - - -

this was released last february if I'm not mistaken and I still can't find a copy of it on the internet to download. =)) I hope it come out soon...

@sloan gyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... please forgive me!! no moreeeee spoiillleerrrrrr :cuteonion25::cuteonion25::cuteonion25::cuteonion25::cuteonion25::cuteonion25::cuteonion25:

just let me rest already >.

askaldsruehl,snmdahhebgfaljsfna..

my head is already drown in it's SUPERB wild imagination... gonna stop

oh nooooooooooooooooo......

:1onion52::6onion72:

• Like 1

the director of Takumi-kun series 2-5 is the same with their director right?

I've also found that this was like another takumi-kun series story. =))

- - - Updated - - -

this was released last february if I'm not mistaken and I still can't find a copy of it on the internet to download. =)) I hope it come out soon...

The director is different.

The author of the novels are diferent people.

The making of was released in february. The movie DVD was released on june 6th.

@Shivadrake - Would you please *stop* posting in this manner. You don't need all of this extra punctuation within your replies. Frankly it makes you sound utterly immature, and it's an annoying waste of space for those of us who can type coherent messages to each other.

Thank you to those of you who have contributed valuable additions to this thread. As a little thank you, I've made a few gifs from the making of. They aren't spoilers (and the making of was released in February) so I won't be putting them behind a spoiler tag.

kisspractice.gif

Animation4.gif

getitoff.gif

• Like 1

@Shivadrake - Would you please *stop* posting in this manner. You don't need all of this extra punctuation within your replies. Frankly it makes you sound utterly immature, and it's an annoying waste of space for those of us who can type coherent messages to each other.

Hello, amelie. Please check your inbox. Thanks.

Hello, amelie. Please check your inbox. Thanks.

Thank you for your concern. Hopefully, Shivadrake will also show some consideration towards the needs of other users in the future. If you require any further communication then lets keep it to private messaging so that the thread itself is not disturbed.

@sloanakira: ah so that means you have the dvd?? uwaa that's so great, i hope i can watch it ASAP >.

@ariana^: of course no, dear,, they already going home and watch those (super sexy n hot) pics all alone on my room ^^v

• Like 1

hey @amelie

guess what.

ooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmffffffffffffggggggggggggg{!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!} srsly. srsly. you guise. YOU GUISE.......... I HAVE THE DVD. IT JUST CAME NOW. KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! omomfofmfomfomfofmfomfomfofmgomgomomfomfomgogmgggggggggggg........................

@gr. IM SOoooooooooooooooo SORRY For the Spoilers. That's why I put like two spoilers in one spoiler. But DONT WORRY, the anxieties will be gone soon.... SOON!! AHHHH.

@andreanitzoo

Now I'm gonna rip it later today. I gotta see grandma today T_____________TTTTTTTTTT AAAAAAAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!M!

• Like 7

@Sloan thanks for the shocking spoiler. I LOVE IT. :3onion15:

finally it came.. kyaaaaaaaa...... I want to watch it too! Unfair... wanna watch it so badly >.

gimme gimme ! wanna watch! gyaaaa...

I'll wait for the up :cuteonion46::cuteonion7:

LOVE YOU~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

• Like 1

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHM Omofmfomfofmofmommggggggggggggg I cant wait to see it T_TTTTTT this afternoon it'd be so crazy busy!!! -screams-

Here's pics... cuz I crave attention JKJK ♥♥♥♥ No Srsly, the dvd LOOKS AWESOME!

snapshot%2520%25281%2529.jpg

snapshot%2520%25284%2529.jpg

• Like 10

@sloanakira: Eh?? not fair!! you only write 'Ari' name on the heart pics :( I wanna you put my name there too :(:( *so jealousss!!* (wanna be loved by SloanAkira too >.

• Like 2

@andreanitzoo NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo, I put Ari because she was mocked recently on this forum so I was showing her support. I'm so Sorry Nita. I'll take it down T_____T you're right. It's not fair. Not fair until I give everyone some love!!

leaf3:leaf3:

!!♥!!

• Like 2

@amelie

Hello!

Please do not complain about other users' writing style. Each has its own style of expressing themselves and, the most important, the freedom to express themselves as they wish. No one is forced to change the way they express themselves in order to please another user.

As long as a person talks nicely, doesn't offend anyone, doesn't break the forum rules, they are free to talk the way they want, using emoticons, punctuation etc.

This is a friendly community and, as I stated many times, the first and most important rule is to be polite with others. This is a warning, please do not break this rule or next time I'll be forced to ban you.

Thank you

• Like 15

I posted here so that users can see our position. No, I do not resolve such things in threads, just stated our position, as you stated yours.

Anyway all these posts will be deleted because they are out of topic.

• Like 6

@SloanAkira: XDD so happy to know i'm still loved by this cool and beautiful girl^^ *give thousand kiss to sloanAkira dear*:leaf3:yoyo:msn_red_fox 4onion6 (ah btw dear, what's your call name? I dunno what should call you since I only know your user name>.

• Like 2

@sloan gyaaa.... real physical appearance! Is there some bonus inside the box? where did you buy it ? >.

So happy to see it ♥

• Like 1

Ok Update guys, I just got home from grandma. I'm currently ripping it. It'll take time to upload it as well. -hopes nothing goes wrong- KYAAAHHHH!! I havent seen the movie yet. I'm so excited that I have to do this right away!

Man, I'm out of touch. I havent rip movies lately... and its my first for a real foreign dvd.

• Like 4

hello everyone,

it's been awhile since i dropped by here and oh what a great timing indeed.

Sloan, OMG!!! OMG!! GIRL, YOU ARE AWESOME!

i feel real nervous clicking through the spoiler tags...i know i musn't spoil myself...but...but...MUST...CLICK....

what has been cannot be unseen..oh the images..

they're gonna be swimming in my head for awhile. woooooh!

is it getting hot in here or what?

wait! wait! wait...Director Yokoi is also the director for Fujimi? *blink~blink*

• Like 1