Fujimi Block No. 2 Symphony Orchestra series Live Action...

hama71

I've been tying to ignore this for a while, didn't want to get my hopes up or something...

BUT OMG PLEASE

I can't wait to seeee it !!!!!!

It looks so good. *_____*

Please Sloan please. Do your best!

Also, you look lovely in the pics with the DVD :3

• Like 2

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• hama71

• Asclepius

• gr

Top Posters In This Topic

Whenever it's ready, I will send it to Yojichan so she can make a new thread in DL Section, I Assume??? with file and information/summary and send to people who want to help with the subtitles. Yoji, how does it work?

Thank you, chiakaiyuki but may I ask why you have been ignoring the movie?

HAHAHAH GUISE, CALM DOWN!!! I'm sorry I think my spoilers excited you guys too much. Don't get your hopes or expectations too high. Remember...

:leaf8:

It's Arai Yuusuke and Takasaki Shouta's first time as main roles for major picture like a BL movie. Their acting was youthful. ♥ Their efforts were beautiful. ♥

The director is the same as Ai no Kotodama's.

• Like 3

Whenever it's ready, I will send it to Yojichan so she can make a new thread in DL Section, I Assume??? with file and information/summary and send to people who want to help with the subtitles. Yoji, how does it work?

HAHAHAH GUISE, CALM DOWN!!! I'm sorry I think my spoilers excited you guys too much. Don't get your hopes or expectations too high. Remember...

i can help on the translation :) im actually waiting for the video to translate it, since it may take a while, because my jobs are killing me right now >.

HAHAHAHAHA that's why im not looking on those spoilers, i might die because of the excitement~ since it's been a month since i downloaded a new BL movie~

• Like 3

Guys, I'm having trouble translating the synopsis... Guess I'm not suitable for translation. LOL. I'm just basic level.

synopsis [from back of DVD]

富士見市民交響楽団通対称フジミのコンサートマスター・守村悠季は、ある日突然やってきた天才指揮者・桐ノ院圭に出会う。圭のことが気に入らない悠季はフジミ辞めようとするが、圭はある大胆な行動に出る。。。切なくすれ違う気持ち、そしてこれからの愛のゆくぇはー?

Rough Translation of it seems really broken up and stuff but I get the concept, just I don't know the grammar rules enough.

"Fujimi townspeople symphony orchestra [known as Fujimi]'s concert master, yuki morimura certain day unexpectedly meets

come along a genius musical conductor, kei tounoin. kei's commands? atmosphere not settled? Yuuki quits Fujimi [the よう form makes it seem like he is ABOUT to quit???] and Kei makes a bold action. painful feelings passing each other, and then after this love of the future ...."

I figured it would make more sense if it was something like this?

One day in town of Fujimi, the concert master of 'Fujimi [block No 2]', a citizens' [or civic] symphony orchestra, Yuuki Morimura, unexpectedly meets a musical conducting genius, Kei Tounoin. But with Kei's unsettling commands [instructions?] and atmosphere, Yuuki quits and Kei comes to make a bold action... with painful feelings passing by one another, what holds in the future of love?

Update: Movie is ripped but I am double-checking it for any errors/sync issues.

• Like 2

^ i also changed some of the words when translating. since, you can't translate it directly from words to words because the grammar will change :) i like your translation :D

im now excited for the movie >.

• Like 2

Everything seems fine. I will upload and it'll be available online tomorrow. It's 11 PM here.

Duuuuudddeee.... i cant stop laughing at shouta... he puts up fight in that rape scene, i mean... ALL THE WAY- arms flailing and stuff.... it's not... really romantic -laughs- why am i so evil for laughing at his face expressions. LOL!♥

• Like 9

@Sloan When I first heard about it, I was really exited, but I sort of made myself forget about it for a while, so I wasn't constantly wishing to see it when I couldn't. If that makes sense?

And can I ask... what software did you use to rip the dvd? I've been having trouble finding one that works. >.

Looking forward to watching it! Thank you for all your work

Duuuuudddeee.... i cant stop laughing at shouta... he puts up fight in that rape scene, i mean... ALL THE WAY- arms flailing and stuff.... it's not... really romantic -laughs- why am i so evil for laughing at his face expressions. LOL!♥

OMG stop it >.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

it looks like his having fun LOL

Ari this is for you

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

@sloan : I'm can't wait to watch it >.

kyaaaaaaaa.. finally it's in the cloud~!

@rainieric that spoiler again? :cuteonion25:

gimme a break... gonna dead.. help.. need the full things ASAP:1onion52:

I'm superb excited! >>.

• Like 1

@rainieric that spoiler again?:cuteonion25:

LOL those are lovely gifs really XD and like you, im also waiting for the movie. for sure, after downloading it, the first thing im gonna do is to skip the video and only watch the rape scene HAHAHAHAHA evil me~

• Like 1

LOL those are lovely gifs really XD and like you, im also waiting for the movie. for sure, after downloading it, the first thing im gonna do is to skip the video and only watch the rape scene HAHAHAHAHA evil me~

loLLOLOLoLOloLOlOLLTROLLOLOLOL♥♥♥ ur like me, right. TEHEHEEHHEHE EVIL FangaSM....

DUDE DUDE DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE DUDE, u know what's funny?????

omomookkogkg,kkg,,df,gdfhea im so excited. i think im gonna rip the second dvd with backstage commentary cuz cuz....

this isnt really spoiler...

YUU AND SHOUTA WATCHES THE FILM AND LAUGHED AT THE RAPE SCENE TOO!!!

When shouta saw his own bottom, he said ASS!

SRSLY How awkward would that be???? oh god, i really should get my ass to bed but my mind is full of BLAAAAAAAAAAArrrrrGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH cant even-- Ima leaving computer overnight to be uploaded to a site.

-faints- :6onion72:

• Like 5

loLLOLOLoLOloLOlOLLTROLLOLOLOL♥♥♥ ur like me, right. TEHEHEEHHEHE EVIL FangaSM....

DUDE DUDE DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE DUDE, u know what's funny?????

omomookkogkg,kkg,,df,gdfhea im so excited. i think im gonna rip the second dvd with backstage commentary cuz cuz....

this isnt really spoiler...

YUU AND SHOUTA WATCHES THE FILM AND LAUGHED AT THE RAPE SCENE TOO!!!

When shouta saw his own bottom, he said ASS!

SRSLY How awkward would that be???? oh god, i really should get my ass to bed but my mind is full of BLAAAAAAAAAAArrrrrGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH cant even-- Ima leaving computer overnight to be uploaded to a site.

-faints- :6onion72:

HAHAHAHAHAHA i know right.. were pervs XD and now that you've mention it, i wanna see it >. im so sure that's gonna be hilarious LOL~

that spoiler got me again LOL! im like, no pic again? hahahaha~ yeah im not reading what's above it XD

it's only 12pm here, so i still have many time to wait for it :3 ooohhhh, i can't really wait.

• Like 1

Hi Sloan! You can create a new thread at the BL Drama Downloads section yourself. :) Just indicate that it's not yet English subbed. We have translators here on YO, perhaps you can make an open request regarding this. :)

It's Arai Yuusuke and Takasaki Shouta's first time as main roles for major picture like a BL movie. Their acting was youthful. ♥ Their efforts were beautiful. ♥

Just looking at the spoiler tags, I already had a strong feeling that I shouldn't keep my hopes too high. Hehehe! I've watched their interview clips and of course Shota's acting in Takumi-kun 5 gave me an idea of his acting range. But I'm still looking forward to be surprised. I've watched the anime version so I'm curious how this live action adaptation will pan out.

OMG! REALLY???? oh thank you! thank you! I LOVE LOVE LOVE AI NO KOTODAMA! i love the mood and everything about it. so yeah, more reasons to be surprised and looking forward to Fujimi.

Guys, I'm having trouble translating the synopsis... Guess I'm not suitable for translation. LOL. I'm just basic level.

"Fujimi townspeople symphony orchestra [known as Fujimi]'s concert master, yuki morimura certain day unexpectedly meets

come along a genius musical conductor, kei tounoin. kei's commands? atmosphere not settled? Yuuki quits Fujimi [the よう form makes it seem like he is ABOUT to quit???] and Kei makes a bold action. painful feelings passing each other, and then after this love of the future ...."

I figured it would make more sense if it was something like this?

One day in town of Fujimi, the concert master of 'Fujimi [block No 2]', a citizens' [or civic] symphony orchestra, Yuuki Morimura, unexpectedly meets a musical conducting genius, Kei Tounoin. But with Kei's unsettling commands [instructions?] and atmosphere, Yuuki quits and Kei comes to make a bold action... with painful feelings passing by one another, what holds in the future of love?

(I really can't help with the English translation though but what I can do is attempt to rephrase a bit of the English summary based on what you have written here. I was aiming for it to be more concise. I dunno..I hope this works. If not, at least I tried. *hides*) so here goes..

In the town of Fujimi, the concert master Yuuki Morimura meets the genius musical conductor, Kei Tounoin. But with Kei's rigorous demands, this creates an unsettling atmosphere for Yuuki and the rest of the orchestra members. Yuuki quits prompting Kei to take drastic measures. Painful feelings surface, will love ever find them in the future?

Everything seems fine. I will upload and it'll be available online tomorrow. It's 11 PM here.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I couldn't help but crack up when you said about the arms flailing..i was imagining is there such a thing as romantic arm flailing? hahahahahahhaha!! so funneh! really looking forward to this, Sloan. thanks! hahahhaha!! romantic flailing. xD *dies laughing*

• Like 2

Ahaha, I'd like to see the special too!

And those gifs are awesome :D

*giggles manically* ...wow, it's 5am here, I should really get some sleep XD

Oh and I know I'm knit-picking here, but another edit of the summary, just so it flows a little better. You can use it or ignore it or whatever.

In the town of Fujimi, concert master Yuuki Morimura meets the genius musical conductor, Kei Tounoin. But Kei's rigorous demands create an unsettling atmosphere for Yuuki and the rest of the orchestra members. Yuuki quits, prompting Kei to take drastic measures. As painful feelings surface, will love ever find them in the future?

on another note, ROMANTIC ARM-FLAILING FTW!!!

• Like 3

I'm still waiting for my DVD copy... :( Once I got it, I can have Cass translate it. I opened accounts in Rapidshare, Hotfile and Mediafire so access can be a bit relaxed and hopefully it wont get suspended anytime soon.. LOL

This is the problem here, even my Amazon DVD got stuck for a week. I'm itching to watch the movie... :(

• Like 2

OMG! REALLY???? oh thank you! thank you! I LOVE LOVE LOVE AI NO KOTODAMA! i love the mood and everything about it. so yeah, more reasons to be surprised and looking forward to Fujimi.

I hope they lessen the over-the-top acting. But any acting for me will do. I'm very excited for the two leads. I like that movie too. Sometimes it's the director who will make or break the movie by not properly telling the actors what to do.

But Ai No Kotodama was an amazing film. Yojichan is right, Yasuka Saito can go over the top, but in Ai No Kotodama, he was amazing, he was at his element and his chemistry with Hidenori Tokuyama is simply amazing.

I would definitely think Shouta and Yûsuke would have amazing chemistry and make this an even more exciting film to watch....!!!! :)

• Like 4

This is the most I spent on a single DVD:

Payment Method : PayPal

Subtotal : 5800yen

Shipping : 6110yen

--------------------------------

Total : 11910yen

US$148.08

Just look at the shipping cost.

Any news on the translation? I was out for a few days... Pls. PM me if you are interested in helping. I got news that the DVD will reach me very very very soon!!!

• Like 2

This is the most I spent on a single DVD:

Payment Method : PayPal

Subtotal : 5800yen

Shipping : 6110yen

--------------------------------

Total : 11910yen

US$148.08

Just look at the shipping cost.

Any news on the translation? I was out for a few days... Pls. PM me if you are interested in helping. I got news that the DVD will reach me very very very soon!!!

That's so expensive >.

btw you guys are rocking my head!

I really can't wait to watch >.

my mind is desperately carving for it~!♥

-------

speaking of Ai no kotodama. Could anyone subs the second movie? Ai no Kotodama 2 : Sekai no Hate Made

I want to watch it so badly~

-------

I love this place! YO ROCKS! YOU GUYS ROCKS!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

-------

back to the topic~!

@SloanAkira : Thanks a lot for the share! I U!

@rainieric : Going straight to the rape scene? gyaaaaa.....that's too hot! Can't take it :1onion52::cuteonion25::cuteonion25::cuteonion25::cuteonion25::6onion72:

• Like 2

We're waiting for Cass for the translation. Anyway, SloanAkira and me are talking and will update everyone ASAP.

Thanks rainieric for the offer to translate, we'll keep that in mind. Here's hoping everything will soon push through and everyone here can watch it finally. :)

• Like 2

Can't wait for the links in DL section >.

Me too~ I can't wait anymore..

sure you become a perverted girl. But it can't be helped. Whose fault it is? hahahah

wish I had one too >.

This gonna be epic BL Drama I watch this year! >.

gyaaaaaaa....:cuteonion46:

OMG!!!!! It's already COMING!! Thank you so much my dear Sloan!! So happy right now!>.

I can eventually watch this movie~ Awww, love you, Sloan *KISS**HUG tight*

• Like 2

I'm hoping for some split files because the dl time is 7 hours! ;_; *Crosses her fingers.* Then I can make gifs for everyone!