Fujimi Block No. 2 Symphony Orchestra series Live Action...

hama71

Well, it happened in the manga.

princeoftennis648138.jpg

So they also did it on the stage. Over and over and over. Shota was really good at acrobatics.

Final Rikkai first. The leg hug performance. *_*

Gotta love Golden Pair.

• Like 3

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• hama71

• Asclepius

• gr

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are asking about the gif that i posted.

That's from Tenimyu (Prince of Tennis Musical). Final Match Rikkai first.

The Golden Pair was played by Takasaki Shota and Tsujimoto Yuuki. And they are my main pairing.

And i love both manga and musical (1st, 4th and 5th casts).

• Like 1

@Sloan:

Hmmm.... I dont remember Baba being sad really in Pure. Which scene did you mean??? He's a cold person inside and outside but... Kei is extremely sensitive inside but tries to show his cold face but failed. I mean, that's how I see it. Poor Kei. Haha...

so sorry for belated reply, i barely check this thread lately >.

• Like 4

Eine kleine Nachtmusik (Serenade No. 13 for strings in G major) by Mozart. These sophisticated Japanese movie makers have to use the difficult terms to name a song. they can't just say serenade no,13. the have to katakana-nised eine kuraine.

thank god for google translate!

• Like 4

romanji

:Red_fox12:

JK JK JK ♥. HAHAHAH. But srsly. I'm trying to learn Japanese like... HARDCORE!! And I try to read only in hiragana/kanji.

裕ーくんを知れば知るほどますます好きになるだろう! "The more I get to know Yuu-kun better, the more I like him." JAJAJAJAJJAAJ!

Cass- the google translator is so inaccurate that I used other resources to translate. -_____-;; I never use it. Tsk tsk tsk!

• Like 2

@Sloan~ I love your review ahahah xD

you even supported it with images and documents, good job LMAO XD

and...

But when Baba dresses up in an uniform..... I dont know... I mean.... he kinda looks DERPY????

Spoiler:

Yuusuke/Kei STILL looks like he could kill a cop O_O; like... mafia or some really wealthy guy... He looks like a murderer and a smart one..... NOPE My brain DO NOT WANT! BUT.... what if Baba pops up from a cake??? IN THAT UNIFORM....

"Kei... you have been a bad boy... I'll have to cuff you up..." PUNISH him, boy!!!Just for his birthday. HE Likes Pain.

LMAO XD but I know right? Officer Baba is a little...mmm.. awkward? he looks like an ingenuous hick policeman, I don't know if he can manage Kei properly ehehe xD

I mean, it seems he even doesn't know how two boys can do "it"....

he would be like MMMM HEY WAIT, WHAT'S THAT??? I MEAN.... I HAVE TO PUT IT....WHERE?????!!!!! something like that, I suppose LMAO XD

sorry Officer Baba >.> but srsly.... I don't know, maybe its fault of that uniform,

he looks kinda weird in it.... its even worse than that checkered dress in MissBoys @v@

I don't know, I think Im gonna delete Officer Baba and Kei from my imaginary BL couples list ahahahah xD

we can save him just for birthdays parties and something similar eheheheh xD

But... that's all in the movies of course... Now the real life... Baba-chan is crazy. Yuusuke can be crazy... if you just warm him up. He just doesnt have high confidence in himself and maybe a bit negative about himself. But then Baba-chan will cheer him up!♥ And no problem! He'll react the same. You just have to add a bit of fuel to the fire.

Spoiler:

Yeah Pretty Baba and Shy Yuusuke. I think... BABA-CHAN WOULD BE THE TEACHER IN BED O____O! He'll be showing him "STUFF" and ... let Yuusuke ENTER!!! LMFaaaaaaaaaaaaooooo.

Seme Yuusuke and Uke Baba???:

Spoiler:

Seme Baba and Uke Yuusuke???

Spoiler:

Hmm... I have a strong feeling that BABA is SEME over YUUSUKE in REAL LIFE but... from the looks, their clothes... YUUSUKE WOULD BE SEME but because of his shyness barrier...he can't.... ENTER...

Conclusion!♥♥♥

okay. srsly. LMAO FOREVER. he can't....enter~► it's probably the best conclusion I've ever read AHAHAHAHA XD

buy hey wait..... now Im getting all confused I no longer understand anything ahahaha xD

okay okay wait. here you think Baba is the seme, right?:

yusuke2.jpg

mmm I think he looks more an UKE, here O__o a sweet, adorable, uke~♥

I love that pic, srsly, I love his expression, he's so....natural and cute mmmm♥♥♥

you know what? if you look at Taiki and Baba chan together you can

notice that there's "something" there, between them... something untouchable, but its like

an electric shock. Instead, if you look at Baba and Yuusuke together you can

notice they're great friends but no "sexual tension" between them, mmm?

I love that Tenimyu gif so much. They look so happy there awwww~♥

This is what I see: they're like two childhood friends that probably during their adolescence got

confused about their sexual orientation and shared their first kiss and first experiences in general but

they know they aren't made for each other. or maybe yes.....? mmm? what the hell Im saying ???? AHAHAHAH XD

another imaginary BL fan-fiction..... gosh. I have to see more pics/videos of them

to understand my real thoughts ahahaha

but probably you're right, Yuusuke is too shy so he simply can't..... enter. LMAO XD

Im gonna laugh over that stuff for a good while, u kno XDDD

anyway, my fav fantasy about them remains KEI and BABA P.M in the shower.

Im just content with that (for now ofc EHEHE XD)

Hmmmm, all this craziness about pairing the guys is fun.

Let me repost some images to fuel your creativity more.

My opinion? Baba and Shota do have chemistry together. But i'm a Golden Pair fan forever and ever. So i always want to see Shota with Tsuji, Eiji with Oishi.

@Asclepius~ yeah craziness for real xD mmm I don't know, I can't really pair Baba up with Shouta >.

They're cute together, but Shouta looks like Baba's little brother LOL

just watching those pics I can hear Shouta call him Onii-chan.

something like !Onii-chan, sleep with me and my teddy bear tonight! onegai >.

and u know what? this pic:

img7517c.jpg

ahahahah first time I saw it I was so happy becoz I was just trying to figure out

what kind of underwear Baba~chan wears.... LOL so maybe checkered ones

for him and pink for Shouta :p

The Golden Pair was played by Takasaki Shota and Tsujimoto Yuuki. And they are my main pairing.

And i love both manga and musical (1st, 4th and 5th casts).

mmmm Tsujimoto Yuuki is the same guy that played in MissBoys? sorry, I don't know him that much >.

have u got other pics of the Golden Pair, mmmm :p ?

by the way, guise..... finally I found it.

I KNEW, I KNEW IT!!!! I WAS SO SURE.

now surely you imagine I mean something hot and ...you're right.

I was looking for Officer Baba and then.... BUUUUM. I FOUND IT.

LMAO XD.

enjoy it.

H6z8e.jpg

yep, flying lower parts.

I knew that they were somewhere. now you can see them clearly.

AHAHAHAH XD sorry....sorry guise XD

but... hey wait, you can see Yuuki behind him.

srsly, he opens his robe just when Yuuki is around!! srsly, WTF????

LMAO XD

• Like 2

@ShivaDrake

Yes, it's the same Tsujimoto Yuuki from Miss Boys.

I have tons of pics of him with Shota and Baba. They went out so many times together during Tenimyu that people started to call them as Golden Trio.

A few Shouta and Tsuji moments below

Golden Pair time

e63n7ojpg.gif

Hard to Hold time

fclb1s.gif

• Like 2

I still haven't watched the movie.

I'm so busy.

Thanks for the pic of Baba-chan and Shota.

Baba-chan wears geeky underwear. LOVE EEEETTT!

okay..

update~ness..

i am already watching it. almost 30mins into the film...

i've also made notes while watching.

i just wanna say this for now..

I REALLY REALLY REALLY...I MEAN SERIOUSLY LIKE

THE FEMALE CHARACTER in this movie.

• Like 3

@Cass : ありがとう~ sometime they make it weird, like tho became so- .. but katakana make it easier I think. あぁぁ…日本語大好き!難しいけど好き、日本語は美しいだ~!

@Sloan: Yup, Google translate only accurate to the point of word. And Reading Hiragana is pleasurable Xp

@Yojichan: Hope you have the time soon! Xp Ganbatte!

• Like 1

@Jed: where can i read your review?

ok guys...i finally found the time to watch this film today and i have 3 pages of notes about it. but i am not gonna post everything here because a lot of people are still watching or wanna watch the movie and my notes have spoilers in them.

i also admit that i have to hold myself back from writing everything here as well. :) i have yet to see it for a second time with the english subs so my movie experience will be complete.

i hope more people gets to watch this film.

when i looked up for the director...i almost fell off my seat and clutch my chest. OMG..HE WAS ALSO THE DIRECTOR FOR JUNJO...not just ai no kotodama.

OMG...my fingers are shaking as i type this.

oh gosh...can i FANGURL THE DIRECTOR PLEASE? CAN I?

i'm gonna be a little brave here and say..if they EVER EVER plan to make a Takumi-kun 6 movie in the future...i would so lobby for Mr. Satoshi Kaneda to direct the movie. OH GOD, PLEASE!!!

i mean no disrespect to Director Yokoi.

i'm sorry...but director Satoshi does amazing work. oh gosh...i love him. the cinematography..the angles...the flow of the story...the artistic feel...the scenes...i mean...we've seen what he did in Junjou and Ai no Kotodama...i'm enthralled. the guy's an artistic romantic genius. what can i say? he's brilliant.

and may i say Iwata Sayuri who plays the female lead here...wow. wow. for someone as young as her..at 22 she has a strong presence about her. gosh..i love this girl. if i were the producers..i would most definitely cast her in more films. this girl is crazy good. wow. i couldn't keep my eyes off her. she's a scene stealer through and through.

and she knows how to kiss! THANK YOU LORD!!

it's pretty easy to tell who were the real musicians in the orchestra from the nots with the way they held their instruments. :)

Baba-chan...oh you are the EASTER EGG of the movie. you darling you...i was so engrossed with the film, i almost forgot about him. LOL (what's wrong with me?) but he handled his scene very well for something so uber minor. he even changed his tone of voice and manner of speech for this role. he breathed the character so easily. i love you, Baba-chan. you can take any role you and you nail it EVERY TIME.

okay so at the scene where Shota yells Yamero...i was like grinning from ear to ear and i said.."Dude, are you sure you wanna yell Yamero?" *grins more*

watching Yusuke Arai the whole time makes me wanna give him a nice deep relaxing massage on the shoulders and a playful karate chop to his nape. "Dude, STOP! you need to relax. I can feel and see a lot of tension and stiffness from you."

going back to director SAtoshi...we can see his signature scenes in this movie from the ones he also used in Junjou and ai no kotodama which i think is so brilliant. very atmospheric and romantic. man...i am spazzing over the director. demmit! this guy is GOOD. i love how he takes a manga and then adapts it on film. wow. makes me wanna kiss him so hard! take him to dinner. i dunno! i really really like this director.

can i say i LOVE Kei's apartment? again kudos to director SAtoshi for the amazing living quarters of the characters. not only is it so good to look at but it also speaks the personality of the character. i mean, look at the 1DK apartment Ootani and Tachibana shared in Ai no Kotodama and then look at the apartment of Tochihara in Junjou...and now Kei's...see what i mean? CHARACTER. PERSONALITY.

I LOVE YOU DIRECTOR SATOSHI!!! YOU BRILLIANT BRILLIANT MAN YOU!!!

yep, he's the man i would like to have a long dinner date with and pick each other's brains.

250px-Satoshi_Kaneda.jpg

• Like 5

Yoji-chan.... You just made my night.

.t00400040_0040004012035642879.gif

I totally agree that Natsuko was a very good character in the movie. J3dmed seems to hate her so much by calling her B everytime he involved her. LMFAO! JK, mate *XD But seriously, *I hated her in the manga but she was simply an awesome chick in the movie.*

OMG..HE WAS ALSO THE DIRECTOR FOR JUNJO...not just ai no kotodama.

I think I mentioned Pure Hearts in the DL section that the director did. JunJou. my bad, I might have mistyped it.

{Yuusuke} "Dude, STOP! you need to relax. I can feel and see a lot of tension and stiffness from you."

.....i was so engrossed with the film, i almost forgot about him. {baba}

Tekeke You werent the only one.... OOPS? It's just hard to expect another when I have my kuchi-mizu right there on my screen.

rabbit5 I totally didn't expect him to have so many 'sad' scenes where he is clearly upset. Almost as if it's about Kei, not Yuuki. I still loved it anyway. It really showed that it's just pointless to try to be someone you're not. It really tears me up when I see Yuu cried a couple of times- like he doesn't understand why he did what he did. That scene when Yuuki arrived after a long absence...omfg....the awkward feeling, the conducting ceased...... ....... silence

BAAAAAAAAWLLLLLLLLLLLLL MY YUUSUKEEEEEE WHERE U GOING????

At first, I thought the director's way of explaining from Kei's perspective at the end was strange. I don't remember similiar in his other films... but it was VERY POWERFUL... and unusual for a serious film with a consistent flow of moving images to artistic stuff... It was very interesting and new to me.

PS> ur image isn't working.

• Like 3

LOL I love the updates guys! :)

yojichan, the review is on my site. I'm happy that I'm not getting any hate mails (for now!), so everything is hmmm fine at least! :)

I totally agree that Natsuko was a very good character in the movie. J3dmed seems to hate her so much by calling her B everytime he involved her. LMFAO! JK, mate *XD But seriously, *I hated her in the manga but she was simply an awesome chick in the movie.*

I am completely mixing up the manga/animation bitch with the nice girl, you're right Sloan hahahaha :)

- - - Updated - - -

and may i say Iwata Sayuri who plays the female lead here...wow. wow. for someone as young as her..at 22 she has a strong presence about her. gosh..i love this girl. if i were the producers..i would most definitely cast her in more films. this girl is crazy good. wow. i couldn't keep my eyes off her. she's a scene stealer through and through.

and she knows how to kiss! THANK YOU LORD!!

Yes, they made her nice in the movie. :)

• Like 2

Yoji-chan.... You just made my night.

.t00400040_0040004012035642879.gif

Even in the manga, i didn't hate her either. i think she has a very strong personality and that kind of character will definitely not jive with morimura's. she can't help it. she needs a man who will challenge her. obviously morimura is simply drawn to strong-willed people.

rabbit5 I totally didn't expect him to have so many 'sad' scenes where he is clearly upset. Almost as if it's about Kei, not Yuuki. I still loved it anyway. It really showed that it's just pointless to try to be someone else you're not. It really tears me up when I see Yuu cried a couple of times- like he doesn't understand why he did what he did. That scene when Yuuki arrived after a long absence...omfg....the awkward feeling, the conducting ceased...... ....... silence

BAAAAAAAAWLLLLLLLLLLLLL MY YUUSUKEEEEEE WHERE U GOING????

At first, I thought the director's way of explaining from Kei's perspective at the end was strange. I don't remember similiar in his other films... but it was VERY POWERFUL... and unusual for a serious film with a consistent flow of moving images to artistic stuff... It was very interesting and new to me.

There is a definite parralel from director SAtoshi's previous works in ai no kotodama and junjou. the audience will be shown two sides of the story. he will show them from each other's perspective. i'm not surprised that he showed kei's perspective even if it deviated a bit from the manga where the readers mostly see from morimura's perspective alone. it just so happened that well...uhm...Kei seemed to have made the audience sympathize with him more. i felt that too.

now going back to the Yamero scene done by Shota...it didn't give off that YAMERO feel...i am tempted to say that it sounded more like an ONEGAI to me. *giggles* xD

oh what am i saying? :hamtaro-005 (15):

Yusuke Arai's bishounen hairstyle and that beautiful black trench coat...damn...that was worth watching indeed. yum.

• Like 3

@Sloan: for awhile there i thought you were gonna type the word ONEGAI to the image. bwahahahahahhahaha!!!

oh Shouta...Shouta...*grins* i dunno why i keep grinning when i think about him now.

oh wait...

i think i know why..

*grins*

• Like 1

just passing by.. i am now currently on the rape scene.. i just wish that, it won't distract me from translating >.

ok back to work :cuteonion44:

oh wait, should i translate the sound effects? the moaning and shouting?? *AND WHAT AM I SAYING NOW* -_-

• Like 3

SOUND EFFECTS!

あ!-ah oh! agi agi! -bite, bite, gnaw- mura, mura!-pleasure- bara, bara!, chara, chara! -rattle, rattle- fura, fura!- wobble, totter bichi, bichi!-flopping, smacking- buyo, buyo!- squishy and swollen... piku,piku- twitch.

i

'll stop right here puuuuuruuuuu

Sorry I was bored. Going to work on my blogger -______-;;

Again, THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!! UR AWESOME!!

:cuteonion48:

• Like 2

oh actually, I have been meaning to ask you....Drew

this scene? your opinions? since you'll be watching this part very carefully :p :P

b8014a90f603738da23dc28ab31bb051f819ec27.jpg

I dont really get it... with two hands touching his leg.... when it should be KICKING HIM IN THE FACE??? And he was still wearing underwear at that point? lolWUT??

rabbit12

• Like 2

oh actually, I have been meaning to ask you....Drew

this scene? your opinions? since you'll be watching this part very carefully :p :P

I dont really get it... with two hands touching his leg.... when it should be KICKING HIM IN THE FACE??? And he was still wearing underwear at that point? lolWUT??

Ahh! I do also very curious about that scene tooo!! >.

• Like 2

Ahh! I do also very curious about that scene tooo!! >.

Yeah.... srsly I thought maybe I missed Kei twhacking him out cold. Or maybe Yuuki fainted from the distress or maybe he froze like a chicken for a second. Then goes back to his epic thrashing!!

4b90f603738da97735584883b051f8198618e327.jpg

• Like 2

Yeah, THAT scene in a "rape"....ooooohkaaaaaayyyy....:hamtaro-005 (21):

who should we be asking to explain this? xD

I'm suspecting this leg caressing belonged to Shota's dream sex scene in the movie.

For some strange reason it got squished into the "rape" scene.

I dunno if the director was being intentional about that just to throw us off or what. :hamtaro-005 (22):

• Like 2