Fujimi Block No. 2 Symphony Orchestra series Live Action...

hama71

baaaaawwwww~ but srsly, just picturing them together makes me sweat. why? WHY?

It's so sexy O___O especially Baba~chan with Yuusuke. I don't know, I find them sexy as hell together awwww~drools.

-SQUEALS-

:leaf13:leaf3

Glad I'm not the only one. Muahahaahahahah!!! I can't stop thinking about Baba and Yuusuke in the shower. OMFFFFFFFFGGG, Sorry j3dmed and your precious Shouta. B-b-b-b-b-but OMOMOMOMOMOFFFFFFFFFGG I wanna see them kiss. MUahahHAHAHAHAHAH!! Crossovers never looked so good until now!!

leaf2

Yeah, I'm mixing names (real and characters)... sorry!

yesss, let's mix it. let's orgy. totally out of nowhere but couldn't help but say it

mmmmmm. LOL xD

c

Hehe, I bet it's cuz theyre so friggin' hot and we can't think straight AJJcKKERFUEfEGwkagehra♥l!!!!!!

OMFG you know what. I realized My middle name is Burke. I think I'll change it to Buuruke. LMFAO. aaaaaaaaaaaahahahaahahahahahahahah JK JK JKKK

Hmmm Sexy yuu wet as usual:

tumblr_m5nglt9IPa1ruxrkeo1_250.gif

Am I the only one who thought this was awesome and sexy???

tumblr_m5nglt9IPa1ruxrkeo2_250.gif

LOLLLLLLLLLLL O___O I think I might be a sadist....I totally didnt expect it. HAHAHAHHA. YUU'ED LIKE A BOSS!

• Like 3

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• hama71

• Asclepius

• gr

Top Posters In This Topic

omg, i want to update and reply, but there's already many things going on -_- i've just red a whopping 5 pages just to read the conversations LOL.. active pervs really XD

• Like 3

Is it me or I think Arai didn't always play the viollin?

I think he only really play it when the camera shoot close-up.

That was Takasaki Shouta, the one with glasses. The assailant, Kei was Arai Yuusuke. If you saw the MAKING OF, Shouta cannot play a violin and had to use double. Also the music was played by the professionals [i forgot which group] so I assumed they used recordings over some of the scenes.

• Like 2

@ari: ow well, seems my fever just getting worse today,, it might be because i saw those rape scene, my body seems in overheat after that!LOLL! But really, I just become Yuusuke fan now, his butt really the first reason why do I love him now^^ *ups, pervs me* *sniff*

@sloan:ah ya, agree with Sloan, Shota can't play violin at all, just see his playing is really clear that he's not violinist (the bow's move are so messy^^i know it since i'm violinist though):) but still, I impressed by Shota's act when playing violin, he looks so felling the 'Salut D Amour' by Elgar, that he always playing by his violin.. So romantic^^

• Like 4

well, we have the night group and the morning group...

The thing is, we're all CRAZY... so I understand if those who sleep and wake up to 5 pages of craziness will get CRAZY. What do you expect???

:hamtaro-005 (17):

• Like 4

I got mixed up with the cast. kyaa hahaha

So it's true. His bow drawing (on the violin)isn't natural at all hoho

btw is the bonus up in the air yet?

• Like 1

well, we have the night group and the morning group...

The thing is, we're all CRAZY... so I understand if those who sleep and wake up to 5 pages of craziness will get CRAZY. What do you expect???

:hamtaro-005 (17):

im in the morning group >.

• Like 2

btw is the bonus up in the air yet?

working on it. for some reason, they split videos where two parts of the interviews together and continues to another video. i have to put them together and trim others out.

Its mostly talking but I want upload the baba one and the one where shouta/yuu makes comments while watching the film together. But srsly... baba looks POST-MISSBOYS not post-Takumi... lmfao... I mean.... tight pants... oversize t-shirt, hips???? WOWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......sexy.

wtf.gif

wtf2.gif

wtf3.gif

wtf4.gif

HAHAHahahahahahaha Baba-chan my precious doesnt want to be touched by something violated and used . JKJKJK :p :P :p

• Like 4

*tsk* dunno what should I say either here (feels like a stranger in this thread time after time) but just wanna say Yuusuke crying act is also very good, and his sad expression is better than Baba in takumi-series, i guess.

• Like 3

Just want to share you with some updates on translation:

Cass and Rainieric are currently working on the rough translation. Rainieric finished over 13 minutes, however they want to do a whole rough translation together, not half-half. By tomorrow hopefully, they will get most parts done- maybe not.. NO PRESSURE!

So when both rough translations are done, Saga will check them both, complete the missing parts and do the final translation. So, things are going pretty well so far. (:

-message from Me and Key.

• Like 13

@SloanAkira

Thank you so much for this update regarding the translation! rabbit8rabbit2rabbit4

I'm soooooooooooooo happy! I love you guys!!! rabbit0

• Like 4

Indeed.

dunno what should I say either here (feels like a stranger in this thread time after time) but just wanna say Yuusuke crying act is also very good, and his sad expression is better than Baba in takumi-series, i guess.

Hmmm.... I dont remember Baba being sad really in Pure. Which scene did you mean??? He's a cold person inside and outside but... Kei is extremely sensitive inside but tries to show his cold face but failed. I mean, that's how I see it. Poor Kei. Haha...

tumblr_m5qhc5uo9v1ruxrkeo3_400.gif

I JUST WANNA HUG HIM. Muaaah..

foxy3

You know... after watching it again, I'm starting to like SHouta more as well.

• Like 3

Jed, I read your review... Lol, being fair, aren't you. A bit too... fair....

DAMN.IT. 2 OUT OF 5???

:8yoyo13:

PPPPPPfffftttt. I know you loved the movie to the core. Because of your precious, pouty Shouta! Yes... he overdoes it. But WHO CARES???????? MAO IS OVERKILL!! Eh? Eh? EH???????????????? SHOUTA'S EFFIN' ADORABLE NO???????????? GYAAAHHH! WTFwtwfwttf, Sorry Mao fans♥ [you. O_O]

SHOUTA VS MAO! Shouta has back up of Yuu/Baba/Taiki fans and Mao got backup of Dai fans, Muahaahhaahah. JKJKJKJK!!!

OHHH JED -clutches my chest- you're evil, beyond evil. lmfao!

tumblr_m5rns98QH91ruxrkeo1_400.gif.....tumblr_m5rns98QH91ruxrkeo2_400.gif

tumblr_m5rns98QH91ruxrkeo3_400.gif.....tumblr_m5rns98QH91ruxrkeo4_r1_400.gif

lololol yeah gifs made by me. XD.

:leaf15::leaf5:

BTW.SO SOrry, ROby T_______T;;

• Like 2

coming from MissBoys thread LOL XD

OMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmfggggggg....srsly.... I miss Baba-chan now....... YES and NO♥ Gah!! I keep seeing a picture of BabaXTAIKI, I'm like WWWWWWWWWWWHAAAAAAAAAAAAA So Seme-looking... then I think about him in these sexy tight pants, I think uke. GAAAAAAAAAAHHH I CANT DECIDE! Even with Yuusuke, IDK! Maybe he goes 上下 on shouta and 前後に by Yuusuke? Srsly, WHAT THE FUCK MAN! IM so Confuzzzzzzzzzzed who is the seme, who is the uke?? LMFAOOOOO some pictures of Yuusuke seriously makes him look like a uke but with his tall stature, he is seme most of the time.... OH shit, this isnt FO thread... OK OK

LMAO but that's hard, u know ahahah xD

as I told you before: I'm dreaming about Yuusuke and Baba in the shower (Jed take notes for your new novel xD)

but-but-but I've mixed names again.

I mean: KEI and BABA-POST-MISS-BOYS in the shower (black hair, skinny, submissive).

and if I think of them I imagine Baba~chan against the shower glass and KEI is behind him.

so in this case Baba~chan would be totally the UKE. yeah yeah, the UKE. LOL XD

BUT!

KEI + OFFICER BABA= Kei would be the UKE. I think??? I mean, Officer Baba has a gun, after all. I dnt know. AHAHAH XD

BUT!

NORMAL YUUSUKE + NORMAL BABA= ??????????????????????????

that's hard. there's a gif that you made, Sloan, the one from Tenimyu where Yuusuke's hair

is kinda hedgehog.... and while Baba~chan is hugging him, he looks so shy and embarrassed. it makes me think that

probably Yuusuke would be the UKE, after all. *mmmmm* I'm still undecided. AHAHAHAH XD

oh guise, I'm seeing imaginary BL couples all over now???? LMAO XD

and.... SHOUTA????? guise, srsly, I can't imagine Shouta with Baba~chan.

I don't know why but no kinky thoughts about them atm U__U

• Like 1

Jed, I read your review... Lol, being fair, aren't you. A bit too... fair....

DAMN.IT. 2 OUT OF 5???

PPPPPPfffftttt. I know you loved the movie to the core. Because of your precious, pouty Shouta! Yes... he overdoes it. But WHO CARES???????? MAO IS OVERKILL!! Eh? Eh? EH???????????????? SHOUTA'S EFFIN' ADORABLE NO???????????? GYAAAHHH! WTFwtwfwttf, Sorry Mao fans♥ [you. O_O]

SHOUTA VS MAO! Shouta has back up of Yuu/Baba/Taiki fans and Mao got backup of Dai fans, Muahaahhaahah. JKJKJKJK!!!

OHHH JED -clutches my chest- you're evil, beyond evil. lmfao!

tumblr_m5rns98QH91ruxrkeo1_400.gif.....tumblr_m5rns98QH91ruxrkeo2_400.gif

tumblr_m5rns98QH91ruxrkeo3_400.gif.....tumblr_m5rns98QH91ruxrkeo4_r1_400.gif

lololol yeah gifs made by me. XD.

:leaf15::leaf5:

BTW.SO SOrry, ROby T_______T;;

Oh so sorry...... I really am. It took me 2 days to post that review, because I don't want to hurt feelings. i keep on holding it back...

But I have to be honest. I am angry because I know how hard Shota and Yusuke worked for that movie and did everything to make it good. It was not their fault. I don't want to give away any other spoilers because people would like to watch it.

:hamtaro-005 (21):

• Like 2

LMFAO ARI.. Let's see here -shuffles through my albums- HMM mmmmmmmm

Pretty Baba-chan and Yuusuke fighting to peel these damn tight pants off.... Oh yeah.... in the shower. BANG BANG on that glass UNF! My Brain APPROVES! ROFL

But seriously... as long Yuusuke is SERIOUS about that banging really hard and good, keep dat rape game face on. and DONT SMILE! GAAAAAAHHHHH Yuusuke looks like an angel smiling... In my opinion anyway... See how quickly he can look innocent to evil??

eoi.gif

DONT SMILE! TOTALLY SEME... BANG BABA....

But when Baba dresses up in an uniform..... I dont know... I mean.... he kinda looks DERPY????

policehuh.jpg

3812b31bb051f8199253c1e2dab44aed2e73e720.jpg

Yuusuke/Kei STILL looks like he could kill a cop O_O; like... mafia or some really wealthy guy... He looks like a murderer and a smart one..... NOPE My brain DO NOT WANT! BUT.... what if Baba pops up from a cake??? IN THAT UNIFORM....

"Kei... you have been a bad boy... I'll have to cuff you up..." PUNISH him, boy!!!Just for his birthday. HE Likes Pain.

LLMMMFFFAOOO OMFG what am I saying here????????????? omfg, I went too far like 10 minutes ago.

Tekekekeke Okay, you know what... that's enough. KEI is SEME over BABA IN ANY FORM. end of the story. He is just evil looking motherfker.... with girly hands... Srsly??? DIDNT U NOTICE his hands when he was touching Shouta???/ GIRL HANDS!!! lmfao... so he's wayyyyyy better off playing rough. RAWR!! U beast U♥

jaz7k3.jpg2dlq248.jpg

credit: not me.

But... that's all in the movies of course... Now the real life... Baba-chan is crazy. Yuusuke can be crazy... if you just warm him up. He just doesnt have high confidence in himself and maybe a bit negative about himself. But then Baba-chan will cheer him up!♥ And no problem! He'll react the same. You just have to add a bit of fuel to the fire.

tumblr_m506k4XSLv1ruxrkeo2_r1_250.gif

Yeah Pretty Baba and Shy Yuusuke. I think... BABA-CHAN WOULD BE THE TEACHER IN BED O____O! He'll be showing him "STUFF" and ... let Yuusuke ENTER!!! LMFaaaaaaaaaaaaooooo.

Seme Yuusuke and Uke Baba???:

yusuke4.jpg

x_03fad1e3.jpg

Hmm having trouble finding good pic of Uke Baba when he's around Yuu and Shouta, dressing up a bum <____>

Seme Baba and Uke Yuusuke???

tux.jpg

yusuke2.jpg

still so adorable

Hmm... I have a strong feeling that BABA is SEME over YUUSUKE in REAL LIFE but... from the looks, their clothes... YUUSUKE WOULD BE SEME but because of his shyness barrier...he can't.... ENTER...

Conclusion!♥♥♥

• Like 6

Hmmmm, all this craziness about pairing the guys is fun.

Let me repost some images to fuel your creativity more.

rt06.png

rt05.png

babashota.jpg

5tenimyueventb.jpg

5tenimyuevent.jpg

0matc2480lsq.jpg

shota101128.jpg

img7517c.jpg

My opinion? Baba and Shota do have chemistry together. But i'm a Golden Pair fan forever and ever. So i always want to see Shota with Tsuji, Eiji with Oishi.

• Like 3

I have all of these pictures and more. Lemme tell you something:

tumblr_lx5lqyG19e1qaa7gwo1_400.jpg

I sense no chemistry anywhere in Baba/Yuusuke/Shouta circle. They're too close.. The only real stuff I sensed was Taiki/Baba.....

GUUUUURLLLLFRIEND. Nobody ever, ever would pair up Baba with Yuusuke like Ari and I.. NEVER! But Shouta is ALWAYS with Baba. My Baba collection is full of Shouta.. HOW'S THAT MORE CREATIVE THAN MY BABA/YUUSUKE SHTNIT????

:Red_fox5:

HHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHA JUST KIDDING♥ I love Shouta. He's kewl.

[you know that I was playing with you, right?]

O____o;;

HAHAHAHA it's fun to pair up couples, isn't it?

rabbit2

Oh so sorry...... I really am. It took me 2 days to post that review, because I don't want to hurt feelings. i keep on holding it back...

and Jedmed Don't worry. Your review was fabulous and honest. ♥ I appreciate that in you.

I was also disappointed in the movie itself but.... it didn't failed me to see how brave these actors were. I'm proud of them. ♥

Sorry, i'm in Golden Pair heaven again. Nothing else makes sense...

Someone reposted the leg hug.

tumblr_m5smck3Me21qbijqw.gif

Synchro, are wa synchro...

• Like 5

@Asclepius

j_0004.gif

WHAT THE HECK Is THAT???? He shoved his crotch into his FACE???? LLLLLLLLLMmmFFFFFFFfaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ahahahahahahahahahahah!! That's... awkward. THat really happened in the show????

• Like 1