Fujimi Block No. 2 Symphony Orchestra series Live Action...

hama71

man.. just how long should i waiting for this movie already?? i'm rotten here!!rabbit5:Red_fox10::cuteonion43:

• Like 2

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• hama71

• Asclepius

• gr

Top Posters In This Topic

YEP id love to pay and help them. ID PAY FOR THE SUBTITLES. RAWR>> I CANT afford to wait that long like for TK5 GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

@sloanakira

you godd*mn right dear! i don't wanna wait anymore just like takumi 5!so annoying >

• Like 2

may i ask if there's a DVD with eng subtitle? and also where can i buy it? as well as for Takumi kun 5 movie :) thank you very much !! :hamtaro-005 (4):

All the Japanese BL movie never come out with eng sub in DVD...

All the eng sub you see is done my fan...

So we don't know if some one will do eng sub for this movie yet...

And for Takumi-kun 5 you could go to download link in this forum...

There is one with eng sub download there...

• Like 1

Actually I believe it is not out until June 6, but for the subtitles. It'd take some time unless we somehow can pay someone who willing to translate it right away.

I think the person asking for if the DVD with subtitle on it...

So I just answer with that in mind but still I should said about the release date...

Any way... any DVD made for North American maket there will be no eng sub in any Japanese DVD...

A specally none of BL DVD will come out with eng sub in it... --

I am going to buy the Fujimi DVD from cdjapan, and they sent subscribers with a newsletter that caught my attention. A new DVD entitled Wild 7 is being released in English subtitle.

I might as well ask them if there is a possibility that all the Takumi Kun series and Fujimi might offer english subtitles in future releases.

Here's the link to that DVD:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 2

Actually I believe it is not out until June 6, but for the subtitles. It'd take some time unless we somehow can pay someone who willing to translate it right away.

This is exactly what I have in mind too! :)

Crossing fingers!!!!

I am not sure... but, long as I know all the BL movie are made from minor film...

So I don't think they will go for major english market...

But, you never know... But, from what I hear I will not put too much hope on that...

We will get eng subtitles for the movie, just perhaps not in DVD format. We have too large of a yaoi fanbase. Too large to be ignored. According to one japanese interview, Fujimi Orchestra is pretty much was very very popular and has gained popularity over nineteen years since ninety-four.

I don't have experiences buying actual JAPANESE DVD with the kanji/hiragana/katakana written all over it. I fear of Region issues and of course subtitles. English release always to seem to have English subtitles. Always much later release.

ALSO REMEMBER site doesnt always show accurate information. I own a few B-grade Japanese movies that said No subtitles, and they still had English subtitles. One movie had english subtitles but did not show up in the menu on DVD player, but on computer, you could switch to English subtitles because of encoded script already existed. But They were Region 1 [i think? USA Region] so maybe PAL or different Region DVD has less probability of having English subtitles since it is intended for Japanese release.

I know how to make subtitles via script instead of hardsubs [for gif making whores like me, tehehe], I just wish I know enough Japanese- I'd definitely do it. Tekekeeke.

• Like 2

Yay, propaganda of the movie at Animate with interview.>>

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 2

We have too large of a yaoi fanbase. Too large to be ignored. According to one japanese interview, Fujimi Orchestra is pretty much was very very popular and has gained popularity over nineteen years since ninety-four.

The DVD of this movie is available only in June, so it was actually a pre-sale.

As some of the members have already mentioned. There is a huge fanbase for BL movies. The fact that we have so many posters here commenting on this movie is evidence in itself.

We can always organize and try to make the subtitle on our own. I think it's just a manner of time and of coordination/cooperation. We just have to make sure there is someone willing to do the subtitle and that the DVD is purchased, with the intention of following the copyright issues of the producers. In due time, people can watch it.

I know about the regional diversity of DVDs, and I'm lucky right now because cdjapan noted that the DVd for Fujimi is ready and set for the middle east too. I will not have any problem with the regional format. But there are always programs available on the internet as for converting regional DVDs.

thank you so much for all the members who have answered my inquiry. i'm a big fan of BL movies, and would like to purchase the DVD to show my support for the actors and makers of the film, too bad i cnt understand japanese. :(

And to those people who are willing to share the movie with eng sub, i'll be waiting for you guys and thank you so much in advance :) :hamtaro-005 (8):

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww~~thank u Sloan for that video♥!

they're so cute together and it seems that they really get along while filming .and.... OMG!

its just me or Shota back is really sexy O_O aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww~~

demo.... where is officer Baba? ahahahahah xD

yes it's just you.... HAHAHAHHAHA I'm sorry but you think shouta is cute? he looks that effeminate to you? OMFG IT's LESS THAN TWO WEEKS BEfore its OUT. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I CANT WAIT> AHDShkaduWUdhawf. I LOVE YUUSUKE. I like it how Shouta was concerned about Yuusuke after slapping.

I downloaded it [i lost it somehow] in high quality and it was a LOUD SLAP that made me jump. OMfg I was like WHOAA Whooaaa, yusuke is not THAT big. Take it easy. and omfg, Yuusuke just looks way too cute to be uh... 'rapist' um, yeah rapist from manga anyway. ACK! >_

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww~~thank u Sloan for that video♥!

they're so cute together and it seems that they really get along while filming .and.... OMG!

its just me or Shota back is really sexy O_O aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww~~

demo.... where is officer Baba? ahahahahah xD

Yes, Shouta's back IS really sexy.

dam04.png

credit: fencer_x

From Neppu Neppu Evolution stage play.

• Like 1

oh Asclepius, are we going to have a heated debate over this??? MUAHahaahahahahah. You're imagining things♥!!! SHouta looks like a japanese version of harry potter- AHHHHHHH WAIT WAIT WAIT.... -hides behind table- DONT KILL ME. ♥!! I first noticed him was in fujimi orchestra trailer and that was my first impression. AHAHHAHA But I have seen quite a share of photos of Shouta. He is indeed very cute,especially with Baba-chan :leaf13: ♥ But seriously. Seriously, he is quite popular... He likes to have photos all over the internet but I barely find anyting about YuuSuke.. THE DISAPPOINT.

OFAOMFOAMFODmfiuehrikaeru THAI BOY IS CUTE. Srsly come on, I love his smile. IT's sooo CUTE. GYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~ Forgive me my brains dead. AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

tumblr_m4ez98h6sH1ruxrkeo7_r1_400.jpg

I liked Arai in the movie with that long hair. But that's it.

I think that him playing Inui was a big turn off to me, cause i think all Inuis look retarded.

Shouta is definately my type, he laughs a lot like Daisuke. I like people that laughs a lot.

And he played one of my favorite characters of Prince of Tennis.

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously, can you believe that this Inui (Arai) with Eiji (Shouta) is the same one as in the movie?

210bs5u.jpg

vy6yao.jpg

• Like 1