Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Adrian finishes putting the stuff away and then washes his hands, heading to his room. He looks at Cody and smiles, sitting on the bed, "looks like you enjoyed a little nap while I was gone."

Cody looks at Adrian and nods his head, "y-yeah I guess I was in need for a nap...," he rubs the back of his head.

Adrian smiles and then crawls onto the bed, kissing Cody's cheek, "so you want to play another game? This time for fun?"

Edited by MasterSeme

Cody looks at Adrian and then pouts a little, "how do I know your not just going to throw in some kind of twist the moment we start playing?"

Adrian laughs a little, "because... I already benefit from the last little twist I threw into the last game we played so I just want to play for fun this time."

Cody pouts a little and looks at Adrian, "fine but you better keep to your word," he crosses his arms with a grumble.

Cody looks at the game case and then goes through it to see what game to play this time.

Cody looks through the games and rubs the back of his head as he takes out a platformer game, showing it to Adrian.

"Ah you want to play that one? Sure," Adrian smiles as he takes the game from Cody and then walks over to his gaming system, taking the game from before out and puts in the other game.

Cody watches as Adrian as he then gets off the bed and sits on the floor, grabbing one of the controllers.

Adrian sits next to Cody and grabs the other controller with a smile, "even though I have platformer games, I am actually kind of bad at them," he rubs the back of his head.

"You must do a decent job at them to have a completed data of it," Cody nudges Adrian with a pout.

Adrian chuckles a little and rubs the back of his head, "yeah... I suppose that is true," he mentions as he selects the character he was going to be, "so... are you looking forward to the bet? I know I am."

Cody selects his character and blushes a little as he looks at Adrian, "u-uh, well I suppose so. You don't ... seem to be like how you were when we first met."

Adrian chuckles a little, "well... I will take that as a compliment." he smiles as he starts playing the game.

Cody blushes with a soft pout as he starts playing the game as well, "so this time, you promise no bets," he nudges Adrian.

"Promise... although, can you lay down on your stomach while you look at the tv." Adrian glances over while looking at Cody.

Cody looks, "uh... I suppose I can," he lays down on his stomach while looking at the tv, wondering why Adrian wanted him to go in this position randomly.

Adrian smiles and then rests his head on Cody's ass, "such nice, comfortable pillows you have. Sure beats an actual pillow," he laughs a little as he continues playing the game.

Cody blushes a little while looking over his shoulder, looking at Adrian and then goes back to playing the game, "your... so naughty," he pouts a little.

Cody blushes and pouts a little as he continues playing the game. He was pretty good with platformer games like this.

"Hm, I see your good at platforming games," Adrian smiles as he continues playing the game, rubbing his head slightly on Cody's ass.