Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Cody blushes and shivers a little at the ass pats, looking at Adrian and shakes his head, "n-no don't say that... it's so embarrassing," he pouts a little and arches his back while he moans as he felt Adrian continue thrusting his finger deep inside him, "r-really? No more cum is coming out?"

Adrian chuckles a little, "hard not to say it when it's true. Your skin is so soft... and your insides are so soft as well."  He nods his head, "yeah seems like it. Looks like I finally got you nice and clean... until next time."

Cody blushes a little and hides his face within his arm. He glances over his shoulder as he looks at Adrian and pouts a little, "your... so naughty.... already talking about next time. So.. uh... are you going to take your finger out?"

Adrian chuckles a little, "you bring out my inner naughty mode I suppose. I can't help it when it comes to you." He looks at Cody and smiles, "but your insides feel so nice. My fingers don't want to come out."

Cody blushes and pouts a little, "h-hey don't put this on me. You were like this when we first met," he grumbles slightly. He felt his entrance twitch around Adrian's finger, "y-your such a perv," he mentions softly.

Adrian blinks and laughs a little with a soft sigh, "hm... I suppose you do have a good point." He smiles as he felt Cody's entrance twitch on his finger, "how cute. Your cute little starfish wants more? It must be pretty hungry," he chuckles as he takes his finger out. "Well your all clean now," he smiles as he gives Cody's ass a playful spank.

Cody blushes and pouts a little as he shakes his head, "n-no it's from you teasing me so much," he grumbles. As he felt Adrian take his finger out  and nods his head, jolting as he felt Adrian spank his ass, "m-meanie. Can I get out of the tub now?"

Adrian chuckles a little, "it's not my fault your so cute to tease. Your reactions are so adorable." He smiles and then steps away from the tub, nodding his head, "yeah you can come out now, your all clean and I got most of the cum out of you."

Cody blushes and pouts a little as he looks to the side with a soft grumble. He nods his head as he stands up, stepping out of the tub and looks, blushing as he could see cum in the tub, "you... sure do cum a lot."

Adrian starts drying himself off and then laughs a little.  "Well... your the first one to tell me that. Not interested in women so I haven't had sex that way... and I was a virgin when it came to having sex with a guy. You were pretty much the only guy I actually... went after."

Cody looks at Adrian and tilts his head, "are you interested in men enough to be the bottom?" He blinks, realizing what he was saying, "n-not that I want to... uh do what you do to me," he mentions nervously.

Adrian looks at Cody and then raises an eye brow, smiling as he then laughs a little, "nah, I rather not do that. I much rather see a cute male under me, taking my cock deep inside of his ass, like you. I rather not feel anything in my ass. I only want to feel a nice tight ass around my cock."

Cody looks at Adrian while blushes a little as he looks to the side while pouting a little, "y-your so naughty." He then takes a towel and then starts drying off.

Adrian chuckles a little, "it's hard not to be naughty when I have such a cute little boyfriend." He smiles as he continues drying off, "so... are you looking forward to the winner's part of the bet," he smiles. "I know I can't wait."

Cody blushes and looks to the side while pouting slightly. He looks at Adrian and twiddles his thumbs a little, "uh.... heh.... just don't rush me too quickly okay? It's a lot to ... accept at once."

Adrian looks at Cody and rubs his chin with a smile, "yeah yeah I know. But I will treat you very well my cute little future wife," he kisses Cody's cheek.

Cody blushes a little as he looks to the side, rubbing the back of his head.  He never thought he would ever be called that, especially by someone that raped and put him in a coma.

Adrian smiles and then looks at the time, "hm.. I need to head into town and get some grocery shopping done. Do you want to come with me? Or relax here? I don't care which you pick honestly so you can decide what you want to do."

Cody looks at Adrian and rubs the back of his head, "uh... I would like to stay here if that's okay. You kind of... tired me out and I just want to relax right now," he blushes a little as he scratches his neck a little.

Adrian nods his head and smiles, "yeah sure no problem, I will be right back okay," he rubs Cody's head and then kisses his forehead. He then walks to the door, putting on his shoes and then walks outside, locking the door and then heads into town.

Cody watches as Adrian left the room and listen to him leave the house, laying on the bed with a sigh, "can finally relax. Adrian... sure has a high sex drive. I never seen anyone so horny before," he rubs the back of his head. He blushes a little, "I can't believe... we actually got to do his bet."

Adrian walks to the store. He couldn't wait until he could put his bet into full motion. He knew his father was okay with it as long as he was happy. All he had to do was wait for the time to come when it was finally time to fully be with Cody. He finishes buying items and pays extra to borrow the shopping cart to bring back to the house. He will just have his father return it later when he came back. After getting approval, Adrian rolls the cart back to his house.

Cody was a bit nervous about the whole bet thing, but it seemed like Adrian wasn't as bad as when he first met him, which he was glad about. He curls up on the bed, closing his eyes for a few moments.

Adrian makes it back home and leaves a note for his father about bringing back the cart to the store as he puts the groceries away.

Cody perks his head up when he heard a door, figuring that Adrian was already back as he lays on his back with a soft yawn, rubbing his eyes.