Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Cody blushes bright red as he finishes his hot dog and his drink as well, "y-you... like staring at me too much. It makes me nervous to be consistently looked at," he looks to the side.

Adrian chuckles a little, "so... are you wondering why I picked a hot dog of all things? It basically reminds me how you suck a cock. Even though... you were eating it," he mentions teasingly. "Also.. they are tasty," he laughs slightly.

Cody blushes bright red as he looks at Adrian, pouting a little, "your so naughty. I can't even eat a hot dog without you getting sexual," he grumbles as he throws away the hot dog wrapper and cup.

Adrian chuckles a little as he leans over, kissing Cody's cheek, "hey.... guess what," he goes to Cody's ear, "I love you," he whispers with a smile.

Cody sits next to Adrian while pouting. He then tilts his head as he felt Adrian lean in and blushes as he heard what Adrian said. "I...I love you too," he mentions while slightly hiding a bit within Adrian's arm.

"I-I am not cute," Cody looks to the side while pouting a little. He blushes as he was kissing Adrian but watched as he pulled away and now was kissing his neck, "h-hey you can't do this here."

Adrian chuckles a little as he pulls away a little and looks at Cody, "it's not like no one is here. Even if there were, no one is watching," he stands up, "well let's go continue our walk," he smiles.

Cody pouts a little and slowly nods his head as he stands up as well, "o-okay," he grumbles a little as he starts walking along the park, holding Adrian's hand.

Adrian chuckles a little as he walks with Cody, holding his hand, "so how long do you want to walk for? It sure is a nice day today," he pulls Cody a bit closer.

Cody looks at Adrian and shrugs his shoulders, "anywhere is fine really," he rubs the back of his head with his free hand as he continues walking with Adrian.

Adrian nods his head and smiles a little, "hm... it sure is getting cold... should have gone on this walk prepared," he chuckles as he pulls Cody close. "My hands are getting... rather cold," he goes under Cody's shirt and rests his chin on Cody's shoulder, "your so soft and warm," he whispers in Cody's ear and squeezes both of Cody's nipples.

Cody nods his head, "yeah it is kinda getting cold," he rubs his hands together and blinks as he was pulled closer to Adrian. He gasps and shivers, "y-you jerk your going to make me cold," he grumbles and arches his back with a soft moan, "n-no wait. Don't squeeze them. Someone will see," he tries to pull away.

Adrian chuckles a little as he nuzzles against Cody's neck while he squeezes and twirls his fingers around Cody's nipples, smiling softly, "your nipples feel so nice and cute. Thanks to my cold hands, they are so hard."

Cody shivers a little while moaning softly as he looks at Adrian with a pout, "n-no stop squeezing and playing with my nipples. W-We are in public," he squirms a little.

Adrian laughs a little, "no one is even paying attention to us. They are just focusing on their day to worry about what we are doing," he whispers in Cody's ear and then softly bites Cody's neck.

Edited by MasterSeme

Cody looks around and did notice how no one was paying attention to them, shivering with a soft moan as he got a bite to the neck. "Fine, you want to play that way," he grumbles and reaches down, presses his hand against Adrian's crotch. "Two can play at that game."

Adrian blinks and laughs a little, "so naughty. You should be glad that I don't bend you over and take advantage of you," he gives Cody a teasing slap on the ass.

Cody gasps and pouts a little while blushing, "y-your so naughty all the time," he rubs the back of his head as he glances to the side.

Adrian chuckles a little, "well can't help it, every reaction I see you do is always so cute. So do you want to go back home? Or do you want some more fresh air?"

Cody pouts a little as he looks to the side, "I-I'm not trying to be cute... really." He rubs his chin "I don't mind getting some more fresh air honestly."

"Oh... but you ARE cute," Adrian smiles a little and kisses Cody's cheek. He nods his head, "alright, we can go a bit longer," he continues walking with Cody.

Cody nods his head as he walks with Adrian more, slowly resting his head on Adrian's arm and shivers. He pouts, "now you made my nipples all cold you jerk," he grumbles as he covers his nipples by crossing his arms.