Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"I mean... I am a lot better at platforming games compare to most games," Cody jolts while blushing and looks at Adrian as he continues playing, "y-your... just going to rest your head there... right?"

"Hm I guess I know what your strength is when it comes to gaming," Adrian laughs a little while playing the game. He glances and nods his head, "yes this is all I'm doing. But... your ass does make a very nice pillow," he smiles.

"O-Okay," Cody blushes a little as he continues playing. "Well... glad you enjoy it I guess. I suppose I'm glad you don't just like it for fucking only," he pouts slightly as his face gets bright pink. He never had anyone rest their head on his butt before.

Adrian chuckles a little as he continues playing the game and smiles slightly, "well of course. You have a very comfortable ass, both for cuddling ... and fucking," he gives Cody's ass cheek a squeeze with his spare hand.

Cody blushes and pouts a little, "s-such a perv," he continues playing and perks his head up a bit as he lets out a soft moan, "h-hey don't distract me," he grumbles.

Adrian chuckles a little as he continues playing the game. "I can't help it, it's such a nice ass." He watches Cody as he was playing. Adrian was actually surprise on how well Cody was with platformer games.

Cody blushes and pouts a little with a soft grumble as he continues playing the game, resting his chin on his palm. He swings his legs slightly as he hums softly while he continues playing.

Adrian chuckles a little, "I didn't notice that you were a very quiet gamer, it's actually very cute," he smiles a little as he continues playing.

Cody blushes a little and pouts a little, "I am trying to focus since it's a platformer game," he grumbles as he continues playing.

Adrian chuckles softly, "ah ... yeah I suppose that makes sense. Strangely enough I can play regardless if it's loud or quiet," he mentions while playing.

Cody nods his head slowly as he blushes a little, looking over his shoulder, "how... long are you going to be resting your head on my ass?"

Adrian laughs a little and glances at Cody, "hm... until we are done gaming. It's just too comfortable," he smiles while playing the game.

Cody blushes and pouts a little as he continues playing the game, "well... I am glad your enjoying yourself you perv."

Adrian chuckles a little and continues playing the game, "I will show you perv if you keep calling me a perv cutie. I'm taming myself for now... but if you keep calling me a perv... well I won't be able to resist my urges." 

Edited by MasterSeme

Cody blinks a little while looking at Adrian, blushing a little, "a-are you threatening me," he pouts slightly with a soft grumble.

Adrian chuckles a little as he pats Cody's ass a little, "nah, just teasing you cutie," he smiles a little while the level finally ended and sighs with relief, "forgot how long these stages are," he rubs the back of his head. He then stands up, "want something to drink?"

Cody looks at Adrian and pouts a little, "s-sure you are," he grumbles slightly as he found himself blushing. He looks and tilts his head slightly before nodding his head, "sure, anything you have I will drink... besides anything alcoholic."

Adrian chuckles a little "anything but alcohol huh? Alright, will be right back," he rubs the back of his head as he walks out of his room and heads for the kitchen.

Cody watches Adrian leave his room and wraps his arms around his legs while waiting for Adrian to come back. He hoped that whatever Adrian was going to get for drinks, he wasn't going to do anything to them. But he had to admit, Adrian did seem different now that he was able to get to know him a bit more.

Adrian comes back with a couple of cups of lemonade, giving one to Cody as he sits down, "hope you like lemonade. There was also fruit punch but I figured since it had been warm that lemonade would be nice."

Cody looks and nods his head, "oh... yes I do like lemonade, thank you," he sniffs it slightly and then starts drinking it.

Adrian chuckles a little and sighs, nudging Cody slightly, "silly, I didn't do anything to it. Why are you smelling it like that," he drinks some lemonade. "So you want to continue gaming or.... do you want to get out for a bit for some fresh air?"

Cody looks at the lemonade and pouts, "I-I'm just making sure is all," he glances to the side. "Your... full of surprises." He looks at Adrian while drinking some more lemonade, "hm.... going outside for fresh air sounds nice."

Edited by KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Adrian laughs a little as he continues drinking the lemonade. He nods his head, "that sounds nice. Let's just finish this round and then we can go outside. Is that good with you?"

Edited by MasterSeme