Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Adrian blinks and laughs a little, "ahh... your so cute when your all sassy," he smirks as he then bites Cody's neck, grabbing the controller and starts playing the game some more, "guess we only have a few more rounds to go before we have a winner."

Cody pouts a little and then gasps slightly, placing his hand on his neck, "h-hey no biting," he continues pouting and grabs the controller. He nods his head, "y-yeah... seems like it. We only have two pieces of clothing on each."

Adrian nods his head as he continues playing the game as he nuzzles against Cody's neck, "mmm.. you smell so nice," he smiles a little as he gives Cody's neck a lick while he continues focusing on the game.

Cody blushes a little as he felt Adrian nuzzle and lick his neck as he tries his best to keep his focus on the game.

Adrian laughs a little as he found it so cute how Cody was trying his best to stay so focus in the game so he continue playing the game as well. He did happen to notice that Cody seemed to be getting better at the game.

Cody continues playing the game and was pretty focused even if Adrian kept cheating and trying to distract him from the game.

Adrian continues playing the game as well, looking at Cody and smiles a little, seeing how focus he was in trying to win. He was surprise that Cody wasn't even trying to distract him like rubbing on him or anything, just focus on the video game.

Cody was completely focus on the game but blushes as he could feel Adrian's crotch against his ass and wiggles his hips side to side, ~he... is so very hard,~ he thought while playing the game.

Adrian continues playing the game and glances down, watching as Cody was wiggling around and chuckles a little, "ah... so now your not playing fair hm," he mentions teasingly.

Cody blinks as he looks at Adrian, "h-hey your the one that started it... s-so I figured... since you won't play fair, I won't play fair either," he pouts a little.

Adrian laughs a little, "your so cute," he licks Cody's neck while he continues playing the game, winning the round, "looks like all I got to do is win one more round," he smiles a little.

Cody blushes and shivers as he felt Adrian licking his neck. He blinks when he lost the match and pouts, looking down while blushing and takes off his underwear. "Why one more round? I'm completely naked so doesn't that mean you technically win?"

Adrian laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "hm... well the first part is done, getting someone naked. But there is still the other half of the bet. Also who knows, maybe you will make a turn around, which I doubt cutie," he smiles.

Cody blushes and pouts a little, "now that I am fully naked, you better continue playing fair. So fair you haven't really been playing fair since my shirt was removed."

Adrian laughs a little as he looks at Cody, "ah... what can I say, your hard to resist cutie. And your so close to me, I can't help but get a little... handsy," he chuckles while he goes back to the main menu, picking a new character.

Cody looks at Adrian and pouts a little as he nudges him as he looks at the screen, picking a new character as well. He blushes a little since he was naked and if he lost one more round, he would have to listen to Adrian and obey his needs.

Adrian smiles as he starts playing. He knew this was going to be the last round, ~just got to win this round...then this little cutie is all mine. Both now and the future when we graduate college.~

Cody looks at Adrian and tilts his head to the side, "hey.... stop being distracted," he pouts a little. ~Or maybe... I should be glad he is distracted. Maybe that will give me the opportunity to win,~ he thought as he was playing the game.

Adrian was pretty distracted, he didn't really hear Cody but then he looks at Cody, "hm? What did you say? I was in my own little world honestly," he laughs a little while he continues playing the game while he slightly lap bounces Cody on his lap with a smile.

Cody blushes a little and shakes his head, "oh um... I said nothing, don't worry about it." While he played the game, he blushes a bit as he felt Adrian bounce him on his lap, slightly feeling his crotch grind and prod against his ass even while Adrian was still wearing his underwear.

Adrian looks at Cody suspiciously and laughs a little as he continues playing the game, feeling as his crotch was poking against Cody, "so... how does that make you feel? Excited," he smiles.

"S-Shut up," Cody blushes with a pout as he continues playing the game, shivering. "S-Stop grinding against me like that," he then looks at Adrian and softly grumbles.

Adrian laughs a little, "I can't help it. Your reactions are so cute and I just want to see more of them," he kisses Cody's cheek with a smile and continues playing the game. "Besides it's only a matter of time until I win... then you will have to satisfy the winner's needs."

Cody blushes a little and pouts slightly while he continues doing the best he can in the game. He blinks and grumbles a little, "you sure talk big like your going to win but are you sure I won't just make a comeback and kick your ass?"

Adrian blinks and laughs a little, "damn... aren't you cute when your all frisky like that. Hm... well I suppose if you do manage to win, I guess I will just have to take care of this boner myself but of course...-," he cuts himself off as he wins the game and smiles as looks at Cody, "well then... ready for my part of the bet?"