Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Adrian looks at Cody and smiles as he continues playing the game, "so... what do you want to do on our walk? Do you want to go anywhere specific?"

Cody looks at Adrian as he shrugs his shoulders, "not really... it will just be nice to get some fresh air honestly."

Cody looks at Adrian and nods his head as he sets the controller down, standing up as he finishes his glass of lemonade.

Adrian smiles a little as he turns off the tv and the game console. He leans down and puts on his shoes, taking Cody's hand, "well let's go," he grabs his cup and walks out of his room, first walking to the kitchen to put his cup in the sink for now.

Cody nods his head as he follows Adrian. When they made a pit spot into the kitchen, he places the cup in the sink as well.

"I will work on that when we get back," Adrian smiles as he then leads Cody outside. He locks the door and then starts walking, heading towards the park.

Cody nods his head as he follows Adrian outside. He continues holding his hand and slightly rests his head on Adrian's arm while walking to the park.

Adrian smiles a little as he walks with Cody to the park, leaning over a bit and kisses Cody's cheek, "so what do you want to do at the park?"

Cody looks at Adrian and tilts his head, "I am not sure, anywhere is fine I suppose," he rubs the back of his head with his free hand.

Adrian chuckles a little, "I am guessing as long as it involves getting fresh air,  its good right," he looks around and notices a couple of food stands, "hey, you want to have something to eat?"

Cody nods his head as he walks with Adrian. He then looks at Adrian and then the food stands, "hm.. I suppose I am starting to get a little hungry."

Adrian comes back with a couple of drinks and a couple of hot dogs in containers. He sits down next to Cody, handing one of the containers to Cody. He goes into his hoodie and places a bag of chips in-between him and Cody, "I always find having chips with hot dogs are a good combination... I am not sure if it's weird or not."

Cody tilts his head as he shakes his head slowly, "I mean... you like what you like. I personally don't think it's a weird combination. Seems kind of normal to me," he starts eating the hot dog.

Adrian starts eating as well, "if you want some, feel free to have some," he looks at Cody as he continues eating. He picks up his drink and starts drinking some since he was pretty thirsty. 

"I think I will be full after this. I am not much of a... big eater," Cody mentions as he continues eating, taking a drink of his drink as well.

Adrian chuckles a little, "I do rather enjoy seeing you get flustered so quickly. Your so cute," he smiles as he continues eating, starting to eat some of the chips.