Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Cody blushes and shivers a little as he moans softly, looking at Adrian, "h-hey. This is the reason why you added the extra rule isn't it," he pouts a little.

"Hm... maybe. I mean you will have to get naked anyway since I am going to make sure you lose," Adrian whispers in Cody's ear and chuckles a little as he leans back, grabbing his controller and starts playing the game.

Cody blinks and pouts, "you sure talk big but we are not done yet," he grumbles a little while playing round two of the game.

Adrian chuckles a little, "well your already losing is why," he pokes Cody's cheek with a smile as he continues playing the game, biting his bottom lip as he was completely focus.

Cody blushes and grumbles while he was playing the game with Adrian. He at least wanted to beat Adrian a couple of times but he knew Adrian was much better at this game then he was.

Adrian watched as Cody was trying so hard to win, thinking it was so cute so he decided to fall to his death in the game, "oops, Didn't see that there. Looks like I need to take something off."

Cody pouts a little as he looks at Adrian and grumbles, "I know you did that on purpose ... but a lost is a lost," he crosses his arms, wondering what Adrian was going to take off first.

Adrian laughs a little as he then takes off both his shoes and socks, "there I thrown in a little bonus, taking off two things," he pokes Cody's nose with a smile.

Cody pouts a little and nudges Adrian, "yeah... while you just take off your shoes and socks, I'm over here with my chest all expose," he grumbles a little.

Adrian laughs a little as he looks at Cody, "well do you want me to take off something else? I don't mind since I doubt I will be losing much," he smirks a little.

Cody grumbles a little as he looks at Adrian, crossing his arms, "well since you offered, go ahead. I'm not stopping you," he sticks his tongue out a little.

Adrian laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "fine no problem," he then starts taking off his shirt, "there better? I only have my pants and underwear left," he smiles.

Cody blushes a little as he slowly nods his head, ~so... I just need to beat him two more times then I can win,~ he thought while he watches the cut scene.

Adrian smirks a little and leans over, whispering in Cody's ear, "hey... I gave you a lot of freebies, the least you can do is give me one," he gives Cody's nipples a squeeze.

Cody blushes and shivers as he felt Adrian squeeze his nipples, "f-fine you want a freebie," he takes off his shoes and socks. "There now we are even now shut it with the freebies and stop catching me off guard by squeezing my nipples," he pouts.

Adrian smiles a little, "ah... now we are even. It seems I was able to convince you to match me with no issues. Now all I got to do is win two times and I will win in no time," he smirks. "And about your nipples... they are just so hard to resist," he continues squeezing Cody's nipples, "plus I have nothing else to do while the cut scene is playing so... mind as well play with something that I enjoy playing with."

Cody blushes a little and glances down as he watches Adrian play with his nipples, moaning softly and shivers a little, "n-no... don't play with them so hard," he places his hand on Adrian's arm and looks at him.

Adrian looks at Cody and smiles a little as he slightly grinds against Cody, "why...? You seem to be enjoying it," he rubs his fingers against Cody's nipples, watching them get hard and licks Cody's neck.

Cody shivers with a soft moan and glances at Adrian with a pout, "b-because your overstimulating my body," he squirms a little in Adrian's lap, biting his finger slightly when feeling Adrian's crotch poking against him.

Adrian smiles a little as he looks down, grabbing Cody's underwear and slightly pulls it to the side while starting to grind his crotch more against his butt, slightly prodding his butt with his covered crotch.

Cody gasps softly as he looks at Adrian, squirming, "h-hey you didn't win yet, don't be doing that," he pouts a little while he blushes.

Adrian laughs a little, "I just wanted to see your cute reaction is all. Also I am sure you know this but I am definitely going to win. Especially if it means your going to help me with my boner and our future plans."

Cody pouts a little as he nudges Adrian, "you sure are confident your going to win. Now that I at least played the game, I am getting a little better at it," he grumbles.

Adrian laughs a little as he looks at Cody, "well compare to how much time you played it to me playing it like every single day after getting out of school for the day while this is your first time playing it, I got a pretty good chance in winning, no problem."

Cody pouts a little as he grumbles a little, "well ... I will show you what happens when your cocky in thinking you will simply win because you have more experience playing this game."