Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Adrian chuckles a little as he leans closer to Cody, "oh don't worry, I will make them feel better once we get back to the house," he kisses Cody's cheek and smiles, continues walking.

Cody blushes while looking at Adrian, looking to the side as he pouts a little as he continues walking with Adrian, "s-such a perv."

Adrian chuckles a little, "oh trust me, if I was a real pervert, I wouldn't hesitate to fuck you in public," he whispers in Cody's ear.

Cody blushes bright red and looks at Adrian as he pouts a little. He looks to the side, "I am legit surprise how naughty you can be. I don't think... I ever met someone this naughty before," Cody rubs the back of his head.

Adrian laughs a little, "well what can I say... I had a crush on you since I first saw you when I transferred. I just.... didn't really know how to express myself at the time. I'm use to getting what I want... so I didn't know how you would feel being with a man, I kind of just went for it when I saw you alone in the classroom."

Cody looks at Adrian and sighs a little as he rubs the back of his head as he pouts a little. He crosses his arms as he listens to Adrian and shakes his head slowly, "I don't know why you didn't bother to just talk to me. Who knows, maybe you would have been surprise with the outcome." He sighs a little, "well... too late for that now, what happen happened," he grumbles.

Adrian looks at Cody and laughs a little as he moves his hand through his hair, "I don't think I could of handled being rejected so that's why I didn't really bother to talk to you unfortunately...," he sighs. "I just wanted to be with you but was afraid that you would say no since I didn't know much about you since I just transferred." He nods his head, "yeah... I just hope you grow to like the real me... not my stupid self with poor decisions back then." 

Cody looks at Adrian and pouts, "how would you know... if you didn't try," he crosses his arms while walking with Adrian. He sighs a little while he listens to Adrian, sure he didn't really like Adrian at first but he could tell he was a good guy besides what he did in the past. Cody looks at Adrian and glances to the side, "well... now that I got to know the real you, I can tell your not that bad of a guy... just a real horny one."

"That's a good question. I guess my only excuse is I didn't know you that well so I didn't know what you preferred, dating a girl or dating a boy. I couldn't really tell by looking at you," Adrian rubs the back of his head and laughs a little.  He blinks and chuckles, "hm... that's fair but thank you for actually giving me a shot even after what I did to you," he kisses Cody's cheek.

"I suppose so but you could have talked to me to discover more about me," Cody pouts a little and shakes his head. He looks at Adrian and then blushes a little, slowly nodding his head, "yeah... sure it's not a problem," he rubs the back of his head.

Adrian looks at Cody and then chuckles a little, "yeah... suppose that's true." He smiles a little and pulls Cody closer to him, "do you want to go back now? I did make you cold after all," he smiles while he slightly presses his crotch against Cody a little. "I feel bad... for making you all cold," he slightly rubs his fingers against Cody's chest, slightly rubbing his finger tips on Cody's nipples, "oh... they are all stiff. You don't mind if I....," he gives Cody's nipples a squeeze, slightly pulling them.

Cody pouts a little and shivers slightly, "yeah... maybe we should. I wish I came out more prepared... it was nice at first but now it's getting pretty chilly," he blushes as he felt Adrian's crotch against him. He gasps as he looks down, watching Adrian going back to touching his nipples and lets out a moan when Adrian squeezes and pulls his nipples, "n-no stop... your going to make it worst," he pouts.

Adrian chuckles a little, "well I have no problem taking care of you. It's the least I can do," he whispers in Cody's ear as he starts twisting Cody's nipples a little under his shirt, "aw... but your reactions are so cute. Can you feel what your reactions do to me," he smiles as he slightly grinds his crotch into Cody's butt.

Cody blushes and looks to the side with a pout. He glances down and watches Adrian play with his nipples under his shirt, moaning softly. "T-They are not cute," he shakes his head slowly. Cody looks at Adrian and tilts his head, blushing bright red, "h-hey, stop grinding against me," he shivers slightly.

Adrian chuckles a little and then lets go of Cody's nipples, moving back from Cody's butt, "hey do you mind if we make a pit stop at a gaming store? There is this new game I want to get."

Cody blinks as he felt Adrian stop teasing his nipples and move away from his butt. He looks at Adrian, slowly nodding his head, "oh, sure, I don't mind."

"Great," Adrian smiles as he takes Cody's hand again and walks in the direction of town. Once there, he walks into the game store, "you can come in if you want, I will be right back," he walks into the store.

Cody watches as Adrian wasted no time going into the gaming store. He didn't really feel like waiting outside for Adrian so he walks inside the store as well.

Adrian looks and smiles a little, "hey. Didn't feel like waiting outside?" He looks around at the games before looking at Cody, "why don't you pick something out as well? Don't worry I won't judge you on whatever game you pick out," he laughs a little. "Oh and don't worry about the price or money, I will treat you to a game."

Cody looks at Adrian and nods his head, "yeah I just... didn't feel like being by myself," he rubs the back of his head. He blinks as he looks at Adrian, shaking his head slowly, "n-no you don't have to do that really. You can just get the game you want to get."

"Understandable... you probably have trust issues thanks to me," Adrian rubs the back of his head. He looks at Cody and laughs a little, shaking his head, "no I am not taking no as an answer, I want you to pick out something as well."

"I mean... your not wrong," Cody scratches his cheek slightly and then looks at Adrian, pouting but then sighs, "fine, I will look around but if I don't see anything, you don't need to buy me a game."

Adrian rubs his chin and then slowly nods his head, "okay that sounds fair," he smiles and pats Cody's head. "I am just going to buy this game real quick, I will be right back," he kisses Cody's cheek and goes to the check out.

Cody nods his head as he blushes a little and watches Adrian go to pay for his game. He looks at the games, wondering if he will actually find a game he wants to get.

Adrian comes back as he saw Cody bending over looking at the games. He smiles as he walks over and presses himself against Cody's butt, placing his hands on Cody's hips, leaning down to his ear, "any luck finding a game you want?"