Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Cody perks his head up with a gasp, looking with a sigh, "oh... it's just you," he pouts and slowly leans up. "I mean... I'm still looking. I'm still thinking if there is any game that I actually want to get," he rubs the back of his neck.

Adrian looks at the games and then at Cody, rubbing his chin, "hm... well the games are categorized so maybe you should try looking in a genre that you enjoy playing."

"Yeah... I suppose that's true," Cody rubs the back of his head as he then looks at the platform section, bending over to see what there was to choose from.

Adrian smiles as he watches Cody bend over and bends over next to him, "so your into platform games? Anything else," he tilts his head to the side. "You look like the type that would like roleplaying games as well."

Cody looks over at Adrian and nods his head, "yeah I am into roleplaying games as well," he rubs the back of his head. "I am pretty much into anything... maybe not horror as much but I guess it just depends."

"Ah... not much into the jump scares," Adrian mentions with a chuckle as he watches as Cody was looking at the games, "so do you see anything you want to get?"

"I mean... I suppose I'm not but I noticed each horror game has different styles of jump scares," Cody rubs the back of his head. He looks at Adrian, "I mean... I do see a couple that look interesting, I just don't know which one to get."

"Hm... yeah I suppose you do have a point," Adrian looks at Cody and then the games. He rubs his chin, "hm... what is the games your looking at exactly?"

Cody looks at Adrian and tilts his head, "oh... um," he pulls out the first one, "this one...," then he shows the second one, "and this one."

"Hm... I can help you with the answer right away," Adrian smiles and grabs both the games, "I will get both," he laughs a little as he goes to the check out.

Cody blinks as he then follows Adrian to the check out, "h-hey, just because I had a hard time deciding on which one to get, doesn't mean you have to get both of them."

Adrian looks at Cody and laughs a little as he pokes Cody's nose, "calm yourself. It's the least I can do.... for causing all those problems and making you go through all the things you went through... when I was being greedy."

Cody pouts a little and then blinks, rubbing his nose after Adrian poked it. He looks at Adrian and looks at the games, sighing a little as he rubs the back of his head, "okay fine... but you don't need to make it up to me everytime though. It... was in the past so... it's fine," he grumbles a little.

Adrian looks at Cody and pays for the games with a smile, giving Cody the bag, "so.. should we go back and test out the new games," he then takes Cody's hand and walks out of the store.

Cody takes the bag and then looks at both the games in the bag before his hand was grabbed, looking at Adrian and nods his head slowly as he walks out of the store with Adrian.

Adrian looks at Cody and smiles as he leans closer, "got to keep my cute baby happy," he whispers in Cody's ear and chuckles, continues walking back to the house and holds Cody's hand.

Cody blushes as he looks at Adrian, looking to the side as he pouts a little, "d-don't say embarrassing things," he nudges Adrian and grumbles as he continues walking with Adrian, holding his hand.

Adrian chuckles a little as he continues walking with Cody to his house. He glances at Cody, "do you... really need to live on the dorms," he mentions while getting closer to his house.

Cody blinks a little as he looks at Adrian and rubs the back of his head, "I mean...I guess I don't really have to but .... I am not sure if it's a good idea if we live together... while we are both taking classes."

Adrian chuckles and smiles, "well it shouldn't really matter, my dad works at the school so... I am sure he wouldn't mind if you wanted to live with us at least until I can find a new place for us to live. I think my dad is just glad I found someone."

Cody looks at Adrian and lowers his head, "I feel rather bad though.. he will be all by himself once you move out. He seems to really enjoy your cooking. It... really is delicious though."

Adrian looks at Cody and laughs a little, "nah, he will be with his new wife silly. He is getting married soon so I am sure he won't miss my cooking as much since she will probably cook for him. But I appreciate that you like my cooking," he smiles.

Cody looks at Adrian, "oh... well that's good he will be with his new lover. But... uh what happened to your mom? Or... should I not talk about it?" Cody blushes and nods his head, "yeah the food you make is so good. I sometimes... have to convince myself not to take too much. I don't really want to get fat," he pouts.

Adrian looks at Cody and laughs a little, "oh nothing happened, things just changed over the years... I guess and they just... you know, grew apart." He blinks and then chuckles as he looks at Cody, poking his stomach, "well... it's not good to be too skinny either."

"Oh... I suppose that is a pretty normal reason," Cody nods his head as he rubs the back of his head. He looks at his stomach when Adrian poked it and pouts, "well ... uh I guess you do have a point."