Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Adrian blinks and laughs a little, "ah... trying to get even are we? Such a naughty boy you are," he smiles a little, "well... go on, try to distract me the best you can," he chuckles softly in Cody's ear and leans in, nibbling on Cody's ear.

Cody blushes a little as he continues rubbing Adrian's crotch and gasps a little as his ear was getting nibbled on and shivers, "h-hey ... no fair," he grumbles, "only I get to tease you right now," he pouts.

Adrian chuckles a little, "alright alright, fine. I will let you have your fun. But...," he goes back to Cody's ear, "... try not to overdo it or you might regret it cutie."

Cody blinks and looks at Adrian, "a-are you threatening me in some way," he tilts his head as he continues rubbing Adrian's crotch, blushing as he felt it get harder.

Adrian chuckles a little as he continues playing the game and he glances at Cody, "hm... maybe, maybe not. I suppose you will find out if you continue teasing me."

Cody blushes a little as he slowly stops teasing Adrian and pouts a little and goes back to playing the game while his face was flushed, feeling Adrian's crotch now bulging against him.

Adrian laughs a little, "oh are you afraid of what I might have plan for you if you didn't stop teasing me," he smiles a little as he rests his chin on Cody's shoulder while playing the game.

Cody pouts a little as he continues playing the game as he slightly sulks in Adrian's lap, "o-only because I know what your capable of," he grumbles softly.

Adrian laughs a little and nuzzles against Cody's neck, "has anyone ever tell you that your super soft," he smiles a little. "I got quite the handful of your softness while groping you up."

Cody blushes and shakes his head, "n-no I think your the only one that has told me I have soft skin... since your the only one that touches me," he rubs the back of his head.

Adrian chuckles a little while he was playing the game, "well I suppose that makes me feel special that I'm the only one that got touch you," he slightly grinds against Cody. He smirks softly as he goes up to Cody's ear, "so... what are you going to do about the boner you gave me? I hope you plan on taking responsibility for that since you touched me and got me hard."

Cody blushes a little as he sulks slightly in Adrian's lap and pouts a little while playing the game, blushing as he felt Adrian grinding against him and softly moans. He blinks and perks up a little as he looks at Adrian, biting his bottom lip, "t-that can be your bonus if you win. But if I win, you got to take care of it yourself."

Adrian blinks and laughs a little, "damn... your a little savage one aren't you," he smiles. "... Makes me want to win even more now," he smirks a little as he continues playing the game, concentrating a lot more than before.

Cody blinks as he could feel the mood in the room change and notices how Adrian's playing was starting to get more intense. He pouts a little, ~was... he going easy on me before,~ he thought while he continues playing, biting his bottom lip.

Adrian laughs a little as he could feel Cody tense up in his lap and smiles a little as he whispers in Cody's ear, "what's the matter? You didn't think I was going to resist winning now right? I mean, getting to live with you after graduation to you helping my boner if I win, of course I was going to go into full game mode cutie."

Cody blushes and pouts a little, "so you were taking it easy on me because I am new to this game," he grumbles a little. "Well just because I am new doesn't mean I am going to lose that easy. I just so happen to be a fast learner," he continues playing the game while still pouting.

Adrian laughs a little, "well good. I am glad to at least get a bit of a challenge sweetie," he whispers in Cody's ear while he was playing the game, slightly nibbling on Cody's neck, seeing he was starting to win.

Cody continues playing the game and pouts a little, blinks as he perks up a little when he lost. He looks at Adrian, "uh... best two out of three?"

When the round was over, Adrian looks at Cody and laughs a little about his comment, "how about this, every time someone loses, they have to take off a piece of clothing? Since you lost the first round... take something off."

Cody blinks and blushes a little as he nods his head slowly as he takes off his shirt, pouting as he looks at Adrian, "there happy now," he grumbles softly.

Adrian laughs a little as he pokes Cody's nipples, "yes, very nice. Also when we get to the shoes and socks, taking off one at a time is not optional. Need to take off both of them at the same time."

Cody blushes and shivers a little as he covers his chest, pouting a little as he looks to the side. He glances at Adrian and grumbles, "yeah yeah... I know," he sulks a bit while hiding his nipples since Adrian was so handsy.

Adrian laughs a little, "it's so cute how you act like a girl sometimes," he kisses Cody's cheek and then starts the game over so he can pick a new character.

Cody blushes and pouts a little, grumbles softly as Adrian kiss his cheek as he picks a new character as well.

Adrian smiles and while the cut scene was playing, he places the controller down and starts rubbing Cody's chest, squeezing both of his nipples and licks his neck.