But.... Your My Childhood Friend. (Closed to KawaiiNekomimiBoy) 18+

FriskyKittyKat69

Cory laughs a little, "well... I always thought of you more than a friend sometimes. I just... figured it out when I realized I wanted to be more than a friend with you," he smiles and opens the door to their dorm room, thinking what they should do since Cody wanted him to decide.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• FriskyKittyKat69

• mrblutoloa92

Cody blinks while looking at Cory and blushes bright red, never had any idea that Cory felt so serious about him but smiles a little as he walks into the dorm room, closing the door once he entered and takes off his shoes.

Cory looks over at Cody and smiles, taking off his shoes and then wraps his arms around Cody's waist, "you know what I do want to do? Cuddles," he leans down and kisses Cody's cheek.

Cody blushes a little as he stood up straight while looking at Cory, laughing a little, "well... cuddling isn't what I had in mind, but I don't mind cuddling with you since it was something you did think of," he sticks his tongue out a little.

Cory laughs a little, "oh? Then you had something more naughtier in mind," he slightly grinds against Cody's butt and then smiles a little as he couldn't resist but lick Cody's tongue when he sticks it out.

Cody blushes a little and pouts a little, "I-I didn't mean anything like that," he grumbles a little, gasping a little as he felt Cory grinding against him while blinking as Cory licks his tongue, "your such a perv," he hides his face within Cory's chest.

Cory laughs a little, "it's not my fault your so irresistible," he smiles and holds onto Cody as he was hiding against his chest and kisses the top of Cody's head.

Cody looks at Cory and pouts a little as he rubs his face within Cory's chest while he grumbles a little, "your such a tease," he leans up a bit and bites Cory's neck.

Cory blinks and laughs a little, "such an aggressive little one you are," he then pins Cody to the bed and smiles, kissing his lips.

Cody gasps and blushes as he looks at Cory, "h-hey you perv," he pouts a little while grumbling softly. He squirms a little, "hey... do you want to help me find a job," he tilts his head to the side.

"Hm? Well what exactly are you looking for," Cory looks at Cody and smiles a little, trying to figure out what Cody should work, since he could see Cody as a waiter, but he didn't want to risk Cody getting groped but he also figured Cody working with animals would be cute. "Hm... how about... a pet store?"

Cody looks at Cory and tilts his head to the side, "pet store... huh? Well I suppose that is always a option," he smiles a little. "But... do you really want me coming home, smelling like animals," he laughs a little.

"Well I rather you smell like animals than if you worked as a waiter getting groped," Cory laughs a little and kisses Cody's cheek with a smile. "So.. what do you think? Work as a pet store clerk? I am sure all the animals will love you."

Cody blushes a little and pouts a little, "you actually think if I worked as a waiter I would get groped? Your a perv," he looks to the side while grumbling. "Well then.. I don't mind working with cute animals. They are easier to work with than people anyway," he laughs a little.

Cory laughs a little and nods his head, "you do have a point there," he smiles a little and blushes a little, couldn't help to think of how cute it would be to see Cody with animals. "Hey... when we get our own place, want to get a pet," he smiles softly.

"Hm? Sure, I don't mind," Cody smiles and then blushes bright red, "wait... are you... proposing to me," he tilts his head to the side.

Cory rubs the back of his head and laughs a little, "maybe... maybe not. I mean... it's not like we can live here forever. Once we graduate, we will obviously need a place to live," he pokes Cody's nose with a smile.

"I-I mean... I suppose you do have a point," Cody rubs the back of his head while he blushes a little. He pouts and nudges Cory, laughing a little. "I guess... first step is to see what is available for a job opening... right," he tilts his head to the side.

Cory nods his head, "when I was job hunting, I did notice a couple of openings at a local pet store we can both apply to," he smiles a little.

Cory smiles a little and nods his head, "I can't wait to work with you. I am looking forward to see you work with animals," he laughs a little, "especially the baby ones," he leans in and kisses Cody's cheek. "It's too bad we can't have a baby together," he laughs softly.

Cody blinks and blushes a little as he nudges Cory with a pout, "y-your so weird. I mean... it's not like we can't adopt a kid or something like that if you really want to raise one," he rubs the back of his head.

Cory laughs a little and smiles, "but... I wasn't really talking about adopting one...," he rubs the back of his head as he looks at Cody, leaning down and kisses his forehead with a sigh, "well... I suppose a furry baby will just have work instead," he chuckles a little.

Cody blinks a little and nudges Cory, "y-you know it's physically impossible for me.. to produce children," he pouts a little as he looks at Cory, nodding his head, "yeah, too bad the furry baby will have to wait until after we find an apartment."

Cory nods his head and smiles, laughing a little, "yeah... just need to wait to graduate which shouldn't be much longer. Then we can pick out a pet together. Which pet would you want to have? I am alright with a dog or even a cat."