But.... Your My Childhood Friend. (Closed to KawaiiNekomimiBoy) 18+

FriskyKittyKat69

"I honestly don't mind as long as your happy," Cory rubs the back of his head. He tilts his head, "I mean... it depends on the job but sure if you really want one," he smiles.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• FriskyKittyKat69

• mrblutoloa92

Cody looks at Cory and smiles a little, slowly nodding his head. He was glad someone like Cory was going to be his boyfriend. "Yeah I won't get something too crazy," Cody laughs a little with a smile.

Cory laughs a little as he nods his head with a smile, "well I am glad... but if you do get a job, please be careful," he rubs the back of his head with a sigh.

Cody tilts his head but then nods his head, "of course I will be. I just...kinda want to help you so you don't have to get everything yourself. What kind of boyfriend am I having you buy everything," he laughs a little.

Cory laughs a little, "like I said, it honestly doesn't bother me but if you want to help, then I suppose I will let you," he smiles and kisses Cody's cheek.

Cody nods his head, "I will make sure to find a good job so it pays well but you don't have to worry about me," he rests his head on Cory's chest.

Cory smiles and nods his head, "well I am glad to hear that," he rubs Cody's head as he watches as their desserts were finally delivered.

"Sorry for the wait,  it got rather busy here. Please enjoy," the waiter bows and left the bill before leaving.

Cory smiles, "these sure look good."

Cody finishes his cheesecake and smiles a little, "so good. I love cheesecake," he pushes the plate to the side and looks out the window, letting out a yawn.

Cory laughs a little, "well I am glad you enjoyed it," he smiles as he finishes his cheesecake as well. "Ugh... so full but always room for cheesecake," he pushes the plate to the side as well.

Cody looks at Cory and laughs a little, nodding his head. "Yeah true, though I can always make room for any kind of desserts really.. since they are hard to resist," he rubs the back of his head.

Cory smiles and nods his head, "yeah so true. So.. what should we do after this," he mentions as he pays for the meal and leaving a tip for their waiter.

Cody tilts his head, "I am not really sure.... is there something you want to do," he looks at Cory as he watches as Cory was paying for the meal, pouting a little since he wanted help pay for the meal as well, at least leave the tip.

Cory looks at Cody and smiles a little as he rubs his chin. "Hm...," he looks at his wrist watch, "how about we walk around a store? I could use the exercise after eating so much," he laughs a little.

Cody laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah that sounds good to me," he rubs the back of his head as stands up, "I might just make a pit stop before we leave," he then walks towards the bathroom.

Cory smiles and nods his head, leaning back, "alright I will be right here waiting for you to come back," he watches as Cody walked towards the bathroom and then checks his phone.

Cody nods his head as he walks into the bathroom, walking into one of the stalls and starts emptying out his bladder. Within a couple minutes, he had flushed the toilet and then washes his hands, walking out of the bathroom and heads back to the table Cory was at.

"Hey there Cody," Cory smiles as he stands up and stretches, "let's get going," he then starts walking out of the restaurant.

Cory looks at Cody and rubs his chin, "hm... I wasn't really thinking... but any store around here is fine," he smiles as he walks over to their local grocery market, "how about here? We should get plenty of exercise here," he laughs a little.

"Hm... I suppose we can. Plus we can shop for groceries after our walk," Cody laughs a little as he follows Cory to the market, walking inside the building.

"Yeah that's true, but let's get the shopping cart after we walk around,"  Cory laughs a little as he looks at Cody with a smile. He rubs the back of his head, he wanted to go to another store but he wanted to go there by himself to get a surprise for Cody.

Cody nods his head and tilts his head, wondering why Cory seem to be so quiet but shrugs his shoulders, starting to walk down the aisles, "so how long are we walking around for," he looks at Cory and rubs the back of his head.

"I mean... people are going to think we are weird just walking around... so maybe 15-30 minutes is fine, I am not sure. It's up to you how long you want to stay in the store," Cory laughs a little.