But.... Your My Childhood Friend. (Closed to KawaiiNekomimiBoy) 18+

FriskyKittyKat69

Cody finishes peeing and washes his hands. He then dries his hands and walks out of the bathroom, "okay, I am ready to go whenever your ready."

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• FriskyKittyKat69

• mrblutoloa92

Cory smiles and nods his head as he stands up, "alright, let's get some food so we can passed out when we get back," he laughs a little, walking out of the dorm room and holds the door open for Cody.

Cody nods his head with a smile as he then walks outside the door and waits for Cory to close the door, leaning forward and kisses Cory's cheek.

Cory blushes a little and laughs a little, closing the door and then kisses Cody's cheek with a smile, grabbing Cody's hand, "alright, let's get going," he smiles and walks off the campus with Cody.

Cody nods his head as he smiles, holding Cory's hand as he follows him off the campus. It had been a while since he actually did had fast food. He actually didn't remember the last time he had it.

Cory smiles a little and rubs his chin, "hm... come to think of it, you don't really eat much junk food." He looks at Cody's body and laughs a little, "and it truly does show. Your slender... it makes me even wonder if you eat."

Cody blushes a little and pouts a little as he looks at Cory, "well sorry for trying to be healthy then," he laughs a little and shakes his head. "But... I don't mind having a cheat day ever so often," he holds onto Cory's arm and smiles a little.

Cory laughs a little with a smile, "well I appreciate that your willing to eat fast food just for me. I bet you wouldn't do it for anyone else... huh," he leans down and looks into Cody's eyes with a soft laugh.

Cody blushes a little and slowly nods his head, "yeah... probably. I mean I always try to watch myself. Even if I am pretty skinny already. I never really seem to gain weight," he rubs the back of his head and looks at Cory, blushing as he looks to the side.

Cory laughs a little, "well no wonder why you mostly like to do the cooking. You can control it a lot better then when we go out to eat. Well regardless, fast food can just be something we do maybe once a month at least," he rubs the back of his head. "Oh... by the way, which place should we go to? There are... a lot of fast food places around," he chuckles a little.

"I mean I guess I don't mind treating you to fast food once a month I suppose," Cody rubs the back of his head. He looks at Cory and shrugs his shoulders, "I will let you pick, it's fine."

Cory looks at Cody and laughs a little as he kisses Cody's cheek, "are you letting me decide because I know more about the fast food stops," he nudges Cody with a smile and tries to think of a good place to go with Cody.

Cody blinks a little and rubs the back of his head and laughs a little, "uh... maybe. I am not really good at picking where to eat and you always know the best places to go," he looks to the side with a pout.

Cory laughs a little, "ah... I suppose that makes sense." He rubs his chin and looks around, "well alright, leave it to me," he takes his phone out of his pocket, looking up a place to eat since he had to make sure it was a good place for Cody as well.

Cody nods his head as he watches Cory looking at his phone, wondering where he was going to pick to eat as he looks at his phone while waiting for Cory.

Cory rubs the back of his head and smiles, "alright, I found the place, just follow me," he looks at Cody, looking at his phone to get directions.

Cody looks at Cory and nods his head as he holds onto Cory's hand, following him to the place Cory found that he wanted to go.

Cory smiles a little as he looks at his phone and follows the instructions to the fast food restaurant he was leading Cody to, "okay, looks like we are here," he puts his phone back in his pocket.

Cody looks up at the name of the fast food place and looks at Cory, nodding his head, "alright this is fine. Let's go get a table and have our dinner," he smiles and holds onto Cory's arm.

Cory smiles and nods his head as he leads Cody inside of the fast food place and looks at the menu, "so... uh what do you want to have," he looks at Cody before looking back at the menu. deciding what he wanted.

"Oh um... I will just get the chicken sandwich and I think that will work for me," Cody rubs the back of his head as he looks at most of the items on the menu, not really wanting anything that was considered fast food burgers. The only kind of burgers he liked were homemade ones.

"Okay, I will get you that. Go find us a table," Cory smiles and leans over, kissing Cody's cheek.

Cody blushes and nods his head, "o-oh okay," he rubs the back of his head as he then walks to a table that was open by a window and sits down.

Cory orders what he wanted and what Cody wanted, waiting for them to fulfil the order as he was on his phone waiting, playing an app game.

Cody rests his chin on his palm as he looks over at Cory, wondering if he ordered him a chicken sandwich since that is basically all he would really get at a fast food restaurant.