But.... Your My Childhood Friend. (Closed to KawaiiNekomimiBoy) 18+

FriskyKittyKat69

Cody blinks and blushes a little as he looks to the side with a slight pout, "h-hey I can't help it. It's better than ... going hungry," he grumbles a little. He looks at Cory and grumbles, "who's the little kid now," he laughs a little.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• FriskyKittyKat69

• mrblutoloa92

"Hm... very true," Cory laughs a little and rubs the back of his head. He blinks and smiles, leaning in closer to Cody, "since when did I say that acting like a kid... was a bad thing," he pokes Cody's forehead.

Cody blushes and nudges Cory while looking to the side with a pout, grumbling a little as he rubs the back of his head, "I guess... you do have a point," he crosses his arms.

Cory smiles and laughs a little as he leans in closer, "your such a little cutie... I can eat you up," he kisses Cody's cheek.

The waiter comes over and places the sandwiches and drinks on the table, "here you go, is there anything else you would like?"

"Yeah can we have some mozzarella cheese sticks appetizer for two," Cory looks and smiles.

"Of course," the waiter smiles and walks back to the kitchen.

Cory looks at the sandwich, "hm... it's really good," he smiles a little.

Cory nods his head and smiles a little as he continues eating the sandwich, "mm... I can see why you wanted it so much but I do know your true attention of getting a cheesecake," he laughs a little as he continues eating.

Cody blushes while pouting a little as he looks to the side while eating, "is it that bad that I wanted to try the new sandwich and have cheesecake," he looks at Cory while he grumbles softly and continues eating.

Cory laughs a little, "of course not, I just love teasing you. Your so cute," he smiles as he continues eating, enjoying the sandwich and was glad that Cody wanted to come here, "so since you picked lunch, I will pick dinner... okay," he smiles.

Cody blinks and  grumbles as he looks to the side as he continues eating. He perks his head up as he looks at Cory, slowly nodding his head, "alright, that sounds good to me," he mentions as he continues eating.

Cory smiles a little and then finishes his sandwich, starting to eat the fries  now while looking at Cody with a smile, ~ugh... why does he have to be so cute,~ he thought as he grumbles slightly while he was eating his fries.

Cody looks at Cory and blushes a little, pouting, "w-why are you looking at me like that," he mentions as he continues eating, moving onto the fries.

Cory smiles, "I can't help it.. I love my little Cody boo," he continues eating his fries, wondering how Cody would react to his little nickname.

Cody blinks and blushes a little as he looks to the side, "C-Cody boo? Why do I have to have... a nickname like that," he looks at Cory and pouts a little, looking to the side as his face was still bright pink.

Cory laughs a little, "well you have to have a cute nickname since your so cute," he smiles. "Hey, do I get a nickname too," he tilts his head as he finishes eating.

Cody looks at Cory and pouts a little as he looks to the side, rubbing his chin as he thinks of a nickname for Cory, "hm... lazy butt," he pushes the plate to the side since he was done eating and finishes up his drink.

Cory blinks and then laughs a little, "ah... well that certainly does fit me after all," he rubs the back of his head as he pushes his dishes to the side with Cody's dishes.

Cody looks at Cory and sticks his tongue out a little, "well.. I am glad you finally realized that you are lazy," he slightly nudges Cory a bit as he then looks at the dessert pamphlet, seeing what they had for cheesecakes since he heard this place had a few different types.

Cory laughs a little, "yeah I know I can be pretty lazy... but I am still pretty hard working regardless," he crosses his arms as he watches Cody. "So have you settled on the type of cheesecake you want? Looks like there is more than one mentioned."

"I suppose... you are pretty determined when it comes to certain things." Cody looks at Cory and then back at the pamphlet, "hm... I like the strawberry cheesecake, what about you," he hands the pamphlet to Cory.

"Hm... the chocolate swirl cheesecake looks pretty good. I will take that," Cory smiles as he looks at Cody and leans into him, kissing Cody's cheek.

The waiter comes over, "is there anything you want for dessert?"

"Yeah a New York style cheese cake and chocolate swirl cheesecake," Cory mentions.

"Of course," the waiter smiles and walks into the kitchen.

Cody looks at Cory and pouts a little, "so your basically paying for everything when we go out... I feel rather bad for it so is there anyway I can do to ever repay for all that you have done for me?"

Cory blinks and laughs a little, "well.. that came out of no where... but honestly, I don't mind paying for everything. The money I have would just go to waste so I am glad I can share it with you... but if you want to repay me, I will take you staying with me as payment," he smiles.

Cody blushes a little and tilts his head to the side, "is that... all you want me to do to pay for everything you have done for me," he rubs the back of his head. He slowly nods his head, "then... I suppose I can do that," he smiles a little.

Cory laughs a little, "honestly it doesn't matter with me. I just want to see you happy is all and frankly, I am just glad to be with you," he smiles and kisses Cody's cheek.

Cody blushes a little and looks at Cory, smiles softly, "well... I am glad just being with me makes you happy. I just feel bad you have to pay for everything," he pouts a little. "Do... you think I should get a job," he looks at Cory and tilts his head.