But.... Your My Childhood Friend. (Closed to KawaiiNekomimiBoy) 18+

FriskyKittyKat69

Cory smiles as he looks over at Cody, "hey... after this, do you want to get something to eat," he continues playing the game, wondering if Cody was getting hungry at all.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FriskyKittyKat69

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• mrblutoloa92

Cory smiles and nods his head, "alright, you can pick where we go to eat," he continues playing the game, knowing the level was almost done.

Cory sighs in relief as the round end and looks down, seeing some kids watching them and laughs a little, "looks like these kids want to play," he looks at Cody with a smile.

Cody looks down and looks at Cory, nodding his head, "I guess it's a good time to go get something to eat huh," he laughs a little.

"Have you decided where you wanted to go," Cory smiles as he walks away from the game, looking at Cody, wondering if he decided.

Cody tilts his head and slowly nods his head, "to the cafe... I want to try their new sandwich they just got... also... cheesecake," he rubs the back of his head.

"You do like your cheesecake.. huh," Cory laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah sure that sounds like a plan to me," he smiles.

Cody blushes and nods his head slowly, rubbing the back of his head and smiles, "alright, let's get going," he then walks out of the arcade.

Cory nods his head and smiles, holding Cody's hand and then heads out of the arcade, "so... where is this cafe again," he laughs a little.

Edited by FriskyKittyKat69

Cody looks at Cory and smiles, "I will show you," he holds Cory's hand as well and leads him to the cafe he wanted to go to.

Cory smiles and nods his head as he walks with Cory to the cafe he was wanting to go to try a new sandwich, but knew it was mostly for the cheesecake, letting out a soft laugh.

Cody looks at Cory and pouts a little, "h-hey what are you laughing at," he grumbles as he walks, looking around to see if he can find the cafe.

Cory laughs a little, "it's just very cute how predictable you are. You might be excited about trying a new sandwich, but it's mostly for the cheesecake."

Cody blushes and pouts a little, nudging Cory with a grumble as he leads Cory to the cafe, walking inside and walks to one of the tables near the entrance.

Cory laughs a little as he rubs Cody's head as he sits down next to Cody and looks at the menu, wondering what he should get since he knew what Cody wanted.

"So what are you going to get," Cody tilts his head as he already knew what he wanted to get, looking at Cory, wondering what he was going to get.

"Hm... that sandwich you want to try. I will pick that. I mean I know your true reason was to get cheesecake but I do want to see if this sandwich is good," Cory smiles a little.

Cody tilts his head and pouts a little but then nods his head, "yeah that sounds like a plan. I guess that means we are getting the same thing, other than maybe drinks and if you want a dessert."

Cory laughs a little and smiles, "of course I will get a dessert. I always have room for dessert, even after eating dinner or whatever."

A waiter comes over, "oh, hello, welcome. Are you ready to order?"

"Yeah we would both like the new sandwich that you added to your menu," Cory mentions.

"Oh, of course. Any drinks," the waiter mentions.

"Yeah I will take some fruit punch," Cory smiles a little.

"I will take some lemonade for my drink," Cody mentions as the waiter asks for drinks.

Edited by KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"Of course, I will be back with what you ordered," the waiter bows with a smile and then heads into the kitchen.

"So... is this a hot or cold sandwich? I am a little confuse. If it's cold, then we should get it right away right? Are you sure this is all you want? You don't want like an appetizer or something," Cory looks at Cody.

Cody tilts his head, "it's a cold sandwich so it should be here rather quickly." He looks at  Cory and rubs the side of his head, "hm... how about... some mozzarella cheese sticks? I just want to make sure to save some room for the cheesecake because the sandwich comes with a couple of sides."

Cory looks at Cody and then laughs a little, "your so cute. You remind me of like a kid," he smiles a little but then nods his head, "I think I will get that too, I always did like mozzarella cheese sticks," he rubs the back of his head.