But.... Your My Childhood Friend. (Closed to KawaiiNekomimiBoy) 18+

FriskyKittyKat69

Cory laughs a little and sticks his tongue out, "it's not my fault your so cute when being teased. Honestly... it's really hard to resist you sometimes," he pokes Cody's nose.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• FriskyKittyKat69

• mrblutoloa92

Cody pouts a little and looks at Cory, rubbing the back of his head as he nudges Cory, "u-uh I guess I will accept that as a compliment," he looks to the side while his cheeks were bright pink.

Cory laughs a little and nods his head, "well good. Do you want to know what else I think you have? Other than you make the cutest orgasm face," he looks at Cody and smiles, poking his nose.

Cody looks at Cory and tilts his head but then blinks, blushing bright red and nudges Cory, "n-no stop saying such embarrassing things," he covers his face after Cory poked his nose.

Cory laughs a little, "sorry.... your just so cute to tease... I honestly can't resist and I love seeing your cute reactions," he smiles and kisses Cody's cheek.

Cody pouts a little and nudges Cory with a grumble, "your so mean. Are you always going to tease me now that we are a couple," he looks at Cory while blushing.

Cory laughs a little as he pokes Cody's nose, "aw what's wrong, am I teasing you too much to the point your getting annoyed by it," he smiles a little.

Cody pouts a little as he looks to the side as he slowly shakes his head, "no... but your sometimes mention some perverted things and it gets me embarrassed," he rubs the back of his head.

Cory laughs a little, "well then... stop having such cute reactions and maybe I won't tease you as much as I do," he sticks his tongue out a little with a smile.

Cody pouts a little and looks to the side, "I can't help that I react the way I do," he blushes a little as he then rests his head on Cory's chest, looking up at him.

Cory smiles as he rubs Cody's head with a smile as he leans down, kissing Cody's forehead, "I don't mind the way you react to stuff, I love you too much... that's why I like teasing you," he sticks his tongue out a little.

Cody blushes and hides his face within Cory's chest with a pout and looks at him while slowly leaning up, "well... uh... do you want homemade dinner? Or do you want to go out for dinner? We should probably eat soon since we have school in the morning so we need to get to bed within a few hours."

"Hm... well since your the cook... and since you must be tired to already want to go to bed, we can just go out the eat. Just tell me where you want to go," Cory smiles a little and kisses Cody's cheek.

Cody blushes a little and rubs the back of his head as he rests his head back on Cory's chest, "I haven't really decided what I wanted yet... do you have any ideas? Maybe something we haven't had in a while," he tilts his head to the side.

Cory laughs a little as he rubs his chin with a smile, "hm... well I know you try to watch your figure... but what about a fast food place? We rarely have that and I could use a burger," he pokes Cody's nose with a chuckle.

Cody looks at Cory and laughs a little as he rubs the back of his head, "fine I'll let you get what you want then," he rubs his face against Cory's chest and smiles a little, "your so comfy to cuddle with," he wraps his arms around Cory.

Cory blushes a little and laughs a little with a smile, "well I am glad you think so," he rubs Cody's head, "so uh... what time did you want to eat?" He looks at Cody, resting his chin on Cody's head, sniffing his hair.

Cody blinks a little as he could hear Cory smelling his hair and looks at the clock, "um... I am not sure, are you getting hungry," he looks up at Cory and tilts his head to the side.

Cory smiles as he looks down at Cody, looking at the clock as well and nods his head, "yeah I can eat," he pokes Cody's nose as he then stands up, stretching. "Well we should get going if we want to come back before it gets too late," he laughs a little. "It sure will be nice once one of us gets a car...," he sighs and rubs the back of his neck.

Cody looks at Cory and nods his head as he gets up off the bed, "well I suppose you do have a point. Let's get going and get some food, I am starting to get hungry as well."

Cory nods his head as he then stands up as well, "let me just use the bathroom and I will be right back," he smiles and then walks to the bathroom, closing the door.

Cody nods his head as he watches Cory head for the bathroom and sits on the bed, leaning down as he puts on his shoes.

Cory finishes peeing and flushes the toilet, washing his hands and walks out of the bathroom, looking at Cody, "do you need to use the toilet as well before we go?"

"Hm... I guess I better," Cody rubs the back of his head as he heads for the bathroom to see if he had to use the toilet.

Cory smiles and sits down on the bed, waiting for Cody as he looks at his phone and rubs the back of his head.