But.... Your My Childhood Friend. (Closed to KawaiiNekomimiBoy) 18+

FriskyKittyKat69

Cory walks over to the table that Cody was at and smiles, "well I got you a chicken sandwich. I figured you would eat that or a fish sandwich," he rubs the back of his head as he sits down at the table next to Cody.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FriskyKittyKat69

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• mrblutoloa92

"Yeah a chicken or fish sandwich would have been fine either way. I just... kinda prefer homemade burgers to fast food," Cody pouts a little and then unwraps his sandwich, starting to eat it.

"Well I will remember that for next time for sure, fish or chicken," Cory smiles as he starts eating his burger. "Hm.. yeah nothing can beat a homemade burger," he nods his head as he continues eating.

Cody, in a way, was glad Cory agreed that homemade burgers were better and eats his chicken sandwich as he looks at Cory, tilting his head as he looks at the bag, "what else did you get," he wonders while he was eating.

Cory looks at Cody and smiles, "oh, um just fries and a dessert we can share after we are done with our sandwiches..... OH, what did you want to drink? I forgot about the drinks. I mean... I placed a order for the drinks... but totally forgot about filling them," he sighs a little as he stands up with a soft laugh, "I'm just going to get some soda and you? You usually like some kind of fruit juice or lemonade right?"

Cody looks at Cory and tilts his head as he lets out a soft laugh, "you can be so forgetful sometimes," he swallow his bite, "um... some fruit punch will be fine with me," he then goes back to eating.

Cory nods his head with a smile as he grabs the plastic cups, walking over to the drink machine, getting himself some soda and Cody some fruit punch. He then walks back to the table and gives Cody his drink, sitting down, "there, I just realized last minute since I was starting to get thirsty," he laughs a little and drinks his soda.

Cody laughs a little, "well your very scatterbrain sometimes so it is to be expected," he looks at Cory and sticks his tongue, laughing a little as he drinks some of his fruit punch and continues eating.

Cory pouts a little and laughs softly, "ah.. yeah I can be pretty... ditzy about some things," he rubs the back of his head with a smile. "Well I am only that way with certain things at least," he goes back to eating.

Cody looks at Cory and laughs a little, "yeah ... like anything school related," he drinks more of his fruit punch and finishes off his sandwich. He tilts his head, "so what did you get for a dessert? I can see there are a few things in the dessert part of the menu," he rubs the back of his head.

Cory finishes his burger and smiles, taking out the fries, "I will show you after we are completely done so help me eat these fries if you want to know," he laughs a little as he starts eating fries.

Cody pouts a little and laughs a little, "fine I will help you eat the fries you weirdo," he nudges Cory and then starts eating some fries.

Cory laughs a little as he continues eating the fries and pulls Cody down so he can rest his head on his arm, "so the desert is one of those apple pie pastries they have. I figured that would be a nice thing to share before we go back to the campus."

Cody blinks as he was suddenly resting his head on Cory's arm and looks at him, smiling as he nods his head, "that sounds good," he has his last fry, "you can finish them off, I am getting full and I want to save room for the pie."

Cory laughs a little and nods his head, "alright I can do that." He knew it was too late for there to be birds outside to feed them to he just finishes off the fries. He puts the fries container into the bag and takes out the apple pie, "well let's finish this off and then get back to the campus," he then takes out the pie from the container and breaks it in two, giving one half to Cody.

Cody smiles a little as he then nods his head and starts eating his half of the apple pie while he kept his head on Cory's arm while he was eating.

Cory smiles as he rubs Cody's head as he was eating his half of the apple pie and lets out a soft yawn, "well... I am ready to sleep after this," he laughs a little.

Cody laughs a little and finishes his half of apple pie, "well... whenever you are done, we will get going back to the campus," he kept his head resting on Cory's arm.

Cory nods his head as he finishes eating his half, "alright, let's get going," he stretches and then gets up, holding onto Cody's hand with a smile, "do you need to use the bathroom before we go? Or do you think you can hold it?"

Cody shakes his head, "no I am alright but if you need to go, I have no problem waiting for you," he smiles a little as he looks at Cory. He knew when Cory usually asks those kind of questions meant he needed to do the suggestion, like using the bathroom when asked.

"Right... I just need to pee then I will be right back," Cory laughs a little as he heads to the bathroom. He quickly uses the bathroom and washes his hands, knowing not to leave Cody by himself for too long, especially at this time of night.

Cody laughs a little as he waited for Cory to come back. He looks at his phone while he was waiting and rubs the back of his head, looking out the window as he waits.

Cory rushes back and grabs Cody suddenly, smiling, "hey... I'm back," he grabs Cody's hand, "let's get back to the campus."

Cody blinks and jumps as he was suddenly grabbed, pouting a little before nodding his head, "you didn't need to scare me... you jerk," he grumbles.

"Oops sorry about that," Cory rubs the back of his head and laughs a little. He honestly didn't mean to scare Cody but he did know how he got when even he gets in his own little world. He then kisses Cory's cheek and smiles, taking Cody's hand and then starts walking out of the building, walking back to the campus.