But.... Your My Childhood Friend. (Closed to KawaiiNekomimiBoy) 18+

FriskyKittyKat69

Cody starts shooting at the enemies as well, looking over at Cory, blushing a little, "h-hey, don't distract me or I will die," he pouts.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• FriskyKittyKat69

• mrblutoloa92

Cory laughs a little as he goes back to shooting the enemies in the game, "sorry. You look so cute when your focusing," he smiles a little.

Cody blushes and pouts a little as he continues shooting the enemies that Cory couldn't shoot, like the ones that were sneaking up behind him or in blind spots.

"Thanks. I am glad I have someone like you protecting me," Cory smiles as he leans closer to him, kissing his cheek as he continues playing the game.

Cody blushes a little as he nudges Cory, "n-no your going to get me killed," he looks to the side as he continues shooting the enemies in the game.

Cory smiles a little, "I can't help it," he chuckles a little as he continues playing the game with Cody and slowly wraps his free hand around Cody's waist as he was playing.

Cory smiles as he was playing the game with Cody, deciding to let his hand travel down to Cody's butt and rubs it a bit while he continue to play the game innocently. 

Cody blushes as he was playing the game, "your such a pervert," he squirms a little while feeling Cory's hand as his character dies in the game. "That's your fault," he pouts.

Cory laughs a little and pokes Cody's nose, "ah... sorry," he smiles and leans over, kissing Cody's cheek, "you know I love you," he slowly moves his hand from his butt and rubs his lower back.

Cody pouts a little and grumbles a little as he walks in back of Cory since he died in the game and decides to watch Cory until it was game over or when Cory reached another level, which will revive his character.

Cory smiles a little as he continues playing the game, sighing a bit. He wish he didn't distract Cody so he would help him with this level since he had played this level before and it was hard to do.

Cody looks at Cory and laughs a little, "are not now regretting getting me killed in the game," he watches Cory as he was playing the game with a smile, sticking his tongue out a little.

Cory laughs a little, "hm... yes and no...," he sticks his tongue out. "Yes because this level is hard... and I need help. But no because I got to touch your nice butt," he smiles as he continues playing the game, only a few enemies away from winning the level.

Cody blushes a little and looks to the side as he pouts a little, nudging Cory with a grumble, "your... such a perv," he continues watching as Cory was getting closer to completing the level.

Cory laughs a little and smiles as he continues playing the game, winning the level. "Did it, now get your cute butt back over here and help me," he looks at Cody.

Cody blushes and nods his head as he gets up and walks next to Cory, "this time.... don't distract me," he pouts a little as he aims at the screen, getting ready for the next round.

Cory laughs a little and nods his head, "fine...," he pouts as the round started and he starts shooting the enemies that were showing up.

Cody blushes with a pout and then starts shooting at the enemies as well. wondering if Cory would control himself this time.

Cory smiles as he continues playing the game with Cody as he looks over at him, shaking his head a little as he was thinking of distracting him more since he was so cute getting distracted but decides to focus on game.

Cody looks over at Cory and pouts a little, "I know what your thinking... don't you dare," he grumbles as he continues playing as he blushes a little.

Cory laughs a little, "what... not me," he smiles as he continues playing the game with Cody, continuing to kill all of the enemies.

Cody looks at Cory and pouts a little as he blushes a little as he continues playing the game with him, helping him kill the enemies.

Cory smiles and laughs a little, "aw ... what's wrong? You should be glad I find you so irresistible," he smiles while he continues playing the game.