But.... Your My Childhood Friend. (Closed to KawaiiNekomimiBoy) 18+

FriskyKittyKat69

Cody rubs his chin as he thinks about what kind of animal he wants, shrugging his shoulders, "I am not sure... I guess we will just have to wait to see what our options are," he rubs the back of his head.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FriskyKittyKat69

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• mrblutoloa92

"Yeah that's true. We will start looking once we actually have an apartment,"  Cory smiles a little as he rests his head on Cody's chest.

Cody blushes a little and nods his head with a smile, "honestly... it would be nice to live off the campus so I am looking forward to graduation."

Cory laughs a little, "your not the only one... I will just be glad to not have to worry about classes or homework," he smiles and holds onto Cody, nuzzles against his chest, "mmm... you... smell so good."

Cody laughs a little, "of course your complaint would be the classes and homework." He looks down at Cory and blushes a little, "y-you really think so," he looks to the side and rubs the back of his head.

Cory nods his head with a smile as he nibbles on Cody's neck, "mmm so yummy," he laughs a little as he looks at Cody before sucking on his neck while his leg was pressed against Cody's crotch.

Cody gasps a little and squirms a little, "h-hey what are you doing," he shivers a little as he slightly puts his hands on Cory's shoulders, biting his bottom lip as he lets out a soft moan as he felt Cory's leg on his crotch.

Cory smiles a little as he kisses Cody's neck while looking at him, "your reactions are so cute... I am glad they are only for my eyes only," he continues sucking on Cody's neck.

Cody blushes a little and shivers a little as he holds onto Cory, turning his head to the side slightly as he lets out a soft moan, "C-Cory..."

Cory nuzzles against Cody's neck with a smile as he laughs a little, "so cute," he looks at Cody's face. "So... do you have any ideas where you want to live," he tilts his head to the side.

Cody looks at Cory and smiles a little, while blushing a little but then tilts his head, "um... I guess anywhere is fine really, does it matter to you where we live," he looks at Cory confusingly.

Cory laughs a little and shakes his head, "as long as I am with you, I don't care we live.. I know that sounds a little ... cheesy but that is honestly how I feel," he smiles a little as he then kisses Cody's cheek.

Cody looks at Cory and laughs a little, "well... you might be cheesy sometimes... but I honestly don't mind," he rests his head on Cory's chest. "It... would be nice to live nearby to my parents though since you know... I moved out since I started college."

Cory looks at Cody and nods his head with a smile, "yeah... we can visit them and maybe your mom wouldn't mind making us some food. Though I like my little Cody's cooking more," he laughs a little as he rests his head on Cody's chest.

Cody blushes and laughs a little, "I... didn't know you craved my mom's cooking that much but I do appreciate you like.. mine as well," he rubs the back of his head while he still blushes, rubbing Cory's head, "... weirdo," he smiles a little.

Cory looks at Cody and pouts a little, "hey...who are you calling a weirdo? I should punish you for being so mean to me," he smiles a little as he bites Cody's nipple through his shirt.

Cody gasps and shivers a little, "h-hey don't do that," he pouts a little while places his hands on Cory's head, letting out a soft moan.

Cory smiles a little as he laughs softly, "I don't know... that moan you did doesn't make me want to stop," he sticks his tongue out a little and sucks Cody's nipple through his shirt.

Cody blushes and turns his head to the side, biting his bottom lip softly while moaning and arches his back a little, "C-Cory..."

Cory smiles a little as he laughs a little, "such my little cutie," he kisses Cody's cheek and holds onto Cody, pressing his crotch against Cody's.

Cody blushes and jumps a little, looking down and then slowly looks up at Cory, "w-why are you so hard all of a sudden?"

Cory laughs a little and smiles, "well that's easy to answer... you make me hard," he pokes Cody's nose.

Cody blushes a little as he looks to the side while smiling a little, "well.. that much I can tell," he then reaches down and rubs Cory's crotch.

Cory looks down and laughs a little, "hey... don't tease me or I will have no problem taking you right now," he looks at Cody and pokes his nose.

Cody blinks and blushes a little as he pouts a little while looking at Cory, "your such a perv," he looks to the side embarrassingly.