Am I straight or gay!? (18+ YaoifangirlBritty)

Dragongirl26

"I mean... sure I was startled when I was teleported from one place to another but... for some reason I didn't really mind," Jasper rubs the back of his head with a smile.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• vanphong11021

"I wouldn't do that.... you.. already claimed me as yours so," Jasper rubs the back of his head while blushing and holds onto Alex with a smile.

Jasper tilts his head and laughs a little, "well.. I am into that kind of stuff. Maya is too so if she doesn't freak out when you eventually tell her, you will know why," he rubs the back of his head.

Jasper tilts his head as he laughs as he looks at Alex and rubs the back of his head, "I think it's because she watches too much anime so.. yeah she doesn't mind that kind of stuff."

"well that is nice to know I might tell her soon once I know that I can trust her I wasn't going to tell you for a bit either, but I kind of freaked and went into a fight or flight mode." he said sighing

"Yeah that makes sense. I am just letting you know is all. Been with her for a while to figure out this stuff about her," Jasper laughs a little and rubs the back of his head. He shakes his head, "no it's fine," he slightly nudges Alex with a smile.

Jasper smiles and nods his head, "yeah sure no problem. I mean we are going to be living together now," he laughs a little and kisses Alex. "Well you don't need to rush yourself, tell her whenever your ready."

Jasper smiles and nods his head, tilting his head as he rubs his chin, "hm... well do you want to go for a walk or something? I could use a walk after eating such a nice breakfast," he laughs a little.

• 2 weeks later...

"Yeah we can go for a walk if you want." he said smiling and looked at him then kissed his cheek. "I would love to go for a walk. Lets see where should we walk too?' he thought out loud

Edited by Dragongirl26

Jasper looks at Alex and tilts his head to the side, smiling a little and nods his head, "yeah that sounds like a good idea. I need to work out my breakfast anyway," he laughs a little. "Hm...how about we go to the park," he looks at Alex while rubbing the back of his head.

Jasper smiles a little as he puts on a hoodie and nods his head, "of course, it was so yummy," he laughs a little and kisses Alex's cheek before taking his hand, walking outside and then locks the door, walking in the direction of the park.

Alex smiled and started to walk with Jasper out of the house and down the sidewalk. "What do you want to do at the park just walk?" He asked looking at him then started to hum as well thinking about what they should do next

Jasper smiles and walks with Alex out of the house, following him to the sidewalk. "Well if you want, we can just walk or we can see if there is anything else we can do," he rubs the back of his head.

Jasper nods his head with a smile, "yeah that sounds good to me," he holds onto Alex's hand while walking  through the park.

Jasper walks with Alex through the park and looks art Alex with a smile, "you should see what the park looks like in the winter. it's so pretty after it snows," he rests his head on Alex's arm while walking.

• 2 weeks later...

Jasper laughs a little, "I think you will like the colder weather. It means we can cuddle together in bed all day if you want," he smiles softly.