Am I straight or gay!? (18+ YaoifangirlBritty)

Dragongirl26

"Yeah we figured we would get some fresh air while you were out," Jasper rubs the back of his head.

Maya giggles and pokes Jasper's nose, "hm... I suppose that's a good way to kill time. You two didn't do anything naughty while I was gone right?"

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• vanphong11021

Jasper looks at Alex and rubs the back of his head as he laughs a little, "yeah we didn't really do anything, plus we went outside for some exercise."

Maya giggles a little and nods her head but then pouts, "aw... but talking about it isn't as fun right," she sticks her tongue out a little.

• 2 weeks later...

Jasper blinks as he nudges Alex, "d-don't give her any ideas," he pouts.

"That does sound like it would be really sexy," Maya giggles.

Jasper looks at Alex while blushing and nudges him with a pout.

Maya giggles softly, "I mean... your not wrong," she sticks out her tongue.

• 2 weeks later...

Jasper blushes and nudges Alex with a pout, "well she doesn't need anymore ideas."

Maya giggles softly, "oh... I thought of something that would be pretty kinky," she sticks her tongue out a little.

• 2 weeks later...

"I guess... I should be ready for when that happens," Jasper blushes a little.

Maya giggles softly, "I first need Alex to get more comfortable with me around," she pouts.

"Yeah sorry I can't help it never been one to be comfortable with girls outside of my family." he said looking at her and rubbed the back of his head. "But you make Jasper happy and I don't want to take him from you if your willing to share...So I am learning to open up a bit more." he said looking at her

Jasper looks at Alex and rubs the back of his head while blushing a little, wondering what Maya was thinking about doing if it required Alex to be more comfortable with her.

Maya giggles and shakes her head, "of course I don't mind sharing silly. I already witness seeing how much Jasper likes being with you," she sticks her tongue out.

• 2 weeks later...

Alex smiled and looked at her. "Yeah I am happy about that It will take me some time to fully accept you. The concept of sharing is still really new to me and I haven't done it to this extent before, but if you are willing to I am willing to as well."

Jasper looks at Alex and rubs the back of his head while blushing a little. He was amazed how both Alex and Maya were so open about sharing him, He still couldn't get over that one time where Maya basically saw them on video chat having sex.

Maya nods her head, "alright, I don't mind. I wouldn't do anything too extreme with you honestly, mostly just Jasper," she sticks her tongue out a little.

• 2 weeks later...

Maya giggles and pokes Alex's nose as she holds onto Jasper's arm, "but you know... there are some things I can do that you can't for Jaspie," she sticks her tongue out a little.

Jasper looks at Maya and rubs the back of his head, laughing softly, "h-hey don't brag," he blushes a little and glances slightly to the side.

• 2 weeks later...

Maya giggles and shakes her head, "I'm not going to tell," she sticks her tongue out a little.

Jasper laughs a little, "she is a tease isn't she?"

• 2 weeks later...

Jasper blinks and laughs nervously, rubbing the back of his head, "I don't know if I should be glad... or scared."

Maya giggles a little, "oh really? Oh really? Why don't you show me how much you like teasing me," she nudges Alex.

• 3 weeks later...

Jasper looks at Alex as he was pulled closer to him and blushes a little. He blinks a little and kisses Alex, placing his hand on Alex's shoulder.

Maya blushes and giggles, "oh my my, but just a kiss?" She sticks her tongue out a little.