Am I straight or gay!? (18+ YaoifangirlBritty)

Dragongirl26

"REally no horror well damn I love those movies." he said smiling. "Tho I don't really care for musicals....so I see where you are coming from with the horror movies." he said then thought about it. Sports I don't care for that either." he said thinking about it

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• vanphong11021

Jasper laughs a little as he goes to Alex's ear, "don't worry, I got a stash of horror movies under the bed," he whispered. "Maya doesn't even know about it," he laughs a little.

Maya laughs softly, "well I do have musical movies... but now I know you don't like them so I won't play them for you.. unless you make me upset," she pouts. "Yeah sports movies make both Jasper and myself fall asleep," she laughs a little.

"Good glad we have that in common." he said then thought about it. "History and war movies do the same thing to me as well." He said looking at him then took a deep breath wondering what to do next. Then smiled. "I want to see your movies." he whispered.

Jasper smiles and laughs a little, "well... depends on the history and war... I might have some of those," he rubs the back of his head. He looks at Alex and smiles a little, "well after this, I can show you my secret stash."

Maya looks at Jasper and Alex, laughing a little, "hey the movie is going to start," he pokes Jasper's nose.

Jasper blinks and laughs a little, "yeah yeah..," he rests his head on Alex's shoulder.

Maya giggles and rests her head on Jasper's arm.

"An adventure movie," Maya looks at Alex and smiles as she snuggles up to Jasper's chest, watching the movie.

Jasper looks at Maya and smiles, looking at Alex and watches the movie when it starts.

"Well I am glad," Maya smiles and goes back to watching the movie.

Jasper smiles as he continues watching the movie.

Jasper looks at Alex and smiles, "I am glad you like it," he whispered, looking at Maya as she was engrossed in the movie and laughs a little, watching the movie.

Jasper looks at Alex and laughs a little, "well I am glad you like it so much to see it again," he smiles as he continues watching the movie.

Alex smiled when the movie was over he kissed Jasper's head. "Damn Maya you do have good taste in movies don't you." he said smiling and looked at her happy that she had him watch this movie

Maya takes the disc out of the player and laughs a little, "I am glad you like it," she smiles as she puts the disc back in it's case.

Jasper smiles and looks at Alex, "yeah she does have pretty good movie taste," he stretches out his arms.

"I am glad I gave it a chance it doesn't look like much from the cover, but it looks really good because I was watching it and IT takes a lot to get me involved with the idea and into the movie./" he said smiling. "I need to watch more with you."

Jasper smiles a little and nods his head, laughing a little, "yeah well the cover is mostly a summary half the time," he rubs the back of his head. "You can't really get a general idea on how good a movie is just by the cover." He looks at Alex and smiles, "yeah we can do that."

Jasper smiles and nods his head as he rubs the back of his head, "maybe later... we can watch a horror movie, since you like those," he whispered into Alex's ear.

Jasper laughs a little as he looks at Alex, pouting a little, "aw... do you have to go home now," he grumbles.

Maya giggles, "aw looks like Jasper doesn't want you to leave," she changes the tv station so the cable was playing.

Maya giggles, "I am okay with anything," she gets up and heads to the bedroom.

Jasper looks at Maya and looks at Alex, blushing, "well... does it matter really if you do move here?"

Honestly it doesn't I can have my stuff moved over tomorrow. I just stay in a rented place right now I can leave it or take it. Just say the word and I'll come in." He said smiling