Am I straight or gay!? (18+ YaoifangirlBritty)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• vanphong11021

Jasper laughs a little and nods his head, "you do have a point. I guess we will just have to wait and see when the time comes. For now, let's just enjoy the weather we have now."

Jasper looks atĀ  Alex and smiles, nodding his head, "well anything will be possible. Though it has been a while since we last done it. Feel on edge about Maya being here as well," he tilts his head and then laughs a little.

Jasper blinks while blushing a little, rubbing the back of his head, "you... really think that I am that popular that everyone wants a piece of me. Well.. I guess I should be glad only two want a piece of me currently," he laughs a little.

Ā 

"Yeah you should be I don't know if I want to share you with anyone else." he said looking at him and kissed his cheek happy that this was happening and really wanted all of this to happen the right way. "I don't want to accept anyone else only who is with you now." he said looking at him.Ā 

Jasper looks at Alex and laughs a little,Ā  "well the only two I want to be claimed by are you and Maya," he smiles and kisses Alex's cheek. He smiles and holds onto Alex, "well don't worry, only you and Maya have access to me."

Jasper laughs a little while he blushes, rubbing the back of his head, "well... I will surely be busy with both of you to please,"

• 2 weeks later...

Jasper blinks and laughs a little, "your so naughty... don't give Maya any ideas. But I am sure her mind is already going wild," he rubs the back of his head as he smiles after his cheek got kissed.

"Trust me, I do. And it can be rather naughty, just like yours," Jasper laughs a little and blushes a little. "Oh? Is that so? Your just full of surprises huh," he sticks his tongue out a little.

• 2 weeks later...

"oh really?" he said looking at him and smiled. "I like being a little naughty you know it makes me feel alive and yeah I guess I am full of surprises." he said smiling then leaning down to kiss his cheek

Jasper laughs a little, "a little naughty? Your more than just a little naughty," he nudges Alex and sticks his tongue out a little. "Oh yeah? Can you prove it that your full of surprises... hm," he smiles as his cheek got kissed.