Am I straight or gay!? (18+ YaoifangirlBritty)

Dragongirl26

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• vanphong11021

Jasper laughs a little, "well.. she is very sneaky at points. So... better keep up our guard huh," he nudges Alex and then kisses him as well.

Alex smiled "I promise to keep my guard up at all times around her she might prove to be a good challenge and I could never resist a challenge" he explained with a Sly smile on his face

Jasper blinks and laughs a little, "ah.. is that right," he rubs the back of his head as he looks at Alex, "well you better watch out, she is pretty good at being sneaky. I should know best."

"I will keep that in mind when I see her," he said as they kept walking and he was ready to go and do other stuff as well. "Alright should we be getting back we have been out for a while." he said

Jasper nods his head, "yeah you do have a point," he laughs a little with a smile and rubs the back of his head, wondering what Maya's plans were for the both of them while he blushes.

Jasper blinks and laughs a little, "you sound way too excited about this," he blushes a little as he rubs the back of his head.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jasper laughs a little, "I am kinda nervous. She can literally  strike at any time," he rubs the back of his head and blushes a little.

• 2 weeks later...

Jasper blinks and tilts his head a little, "by doing what exactly," he laughs a little and rubs the back of his head.

• 2 weeks later...

"Hm, I suppose that would work," Jasper laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "but... she is very sneaky though," he looks at Alex with a smile, "so what do you want to do hm?"

Jasper laughs a little but then blinks a little while blushing a little, "you still remember that," he pouts a little. "You were very sneaky," he pokes Alex's nose.

Jasper blushes and looks to the side, "it was so embarrassing," he felt his cheek kissed and then hides within Alex's chest.

• 2 weeks later...

"Because... she saw everything. You inside me, seeing the cum drip out," Jasper looks at Alex and pouts.