Am I straight or gay!? (18+ YaoifangirlBritty)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• vanphong11021

• 2 weeks later...

Jasper laughs a little and rubs his chin, blushing as his cheek was kissed and looks at Alex, "though it does make me wonder, what would you have done if she wasn't willing to share?"

Jasper blinks and laughs a little, "I don't know... Maya can be very possessive," he rubs the back of his head with a smile. "But... now I am very curious now," he rubs his chin a little.

• 2 weeks later...

Jasper blinks and looks at Alex while blushing bright red, "y-you are so naughty. You would have kidnap me and make me addicted to your cock? Such a bad boy," he laughs a little.

Jasper blushes a little and smiles, holding onto Alex, "and I imagine you were going to do anything to get with me huh?"

• 2 weeks later...

Jasper laughs a little while blushing, "it sure makes me curious... but I guess you don't need to worry about it now that Maya said she is willing to share me, as long as your willing to share as well," he sticks his tongue out a little. He blushes, "oh? You weren't planning on telling me that huh," he nudges Alex.

• 2 weeks later...

"Your such a tease," Jasper looks at Alex while blushing and pouts a little, softly grumbling, "...meanie," he pokes Alex's nose.

• 2 weeks later...

"I guess I am tho I like being a little meanie you know it keeps me going." he said smiling and then kissed Jaspers cheek. "Lets keep walking and see what we want to do today." he said

Jasper blushes a little and looks to the side, rubbing the back of his head. He nods his head while his face was red, "I still remember... Maya seeing everything," he bites his bottom lip. He pouts a little, "and I remember..., how aggressive you were and wouldn't stop," he nudges Alex. "I don't know... if I ever been so turned on before," he glances to the side.

Jasper blushes and pouts a little as he rubs the back of his head, "your so naughty," he laughs a little. He walks with Alex, holding onto his arm and rests his head on Alex's arm with a smile.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...