Am I straight or gay!? (18+ YaoifangirlBritty)

Dragongirl26

"ARe you going to eat now or are you going to wait?" He asked looking at him and thought about it not really sure what they should do if Jasper was going to eat then he was if he was going to wait he was going to wait for Maya he didn't want to be rude.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• vanphong11021

Jasper rubs the back of his head, "well... it only really tastes good when it's warm.. so...," he looks at Alex with a soft laugh.

Maya walks inside the house and could smell a nice aroma, "it sure smells good in here," she smiles and walks to the kitchen, washing her hands.

"You cooked last night so I wanted to cook for you today." he said smiling looking at her and smiled. "I tried to make it so it was hot when you got back." He said smiling. "Guess I almost timed it right." he said smiling

Maya laughs a little, "aw your so sweet," she dries her hands and then sits down at the table. "Did... you wait for me to get back to eat?"

Jasper laughs a little, "Alex didn't want to be rude... so he wanted to wait," he rubs the back of his head.

Maya smiles a little and laughs softly, "well I am glad you two were so patient for me to come back." She looks at the food and smiles, "well we should eat before it gets too cold," she then starts eating.

"Right," Jasper laughs softly as he starts eating as well.

Maya eats and smiles, "it's so yummy. I should have you cook more often," she laughs a little, "just kidding, I need to do stuff too," she continues eating while smiling.

"It's so good," Jasper mentions with a smile while he was eating and looks at Alex.

Maya smiles a little and nods her head as she continues eating, "well I got a idea, usually I go for a run in the morning so you can be in charge of breakfast and I will make dinner."

Jasper laughs a little, "sounds like two are coming up with a plan huh," he smiles as he finishes eating.

"Alright that is fine with me what about lunch?" He said looking at him thinking about it wondering what they needed to do for lunch or who would make it because they needed to eat lunch. "Yeah we are coming up with a plan." He said finishing eating his food as well

"Hm... Jasper can make lunch. He shouldn't be the only one to be lazy around the house," Maya laughs a little and continues eating,

Jasper blinks and laughs a little, taking his plate to the sink, washing his dishes.

Maya looks at Jasper and Alex, giggles softly, "oh... I hope you mean the right kind of help," she smiles as she goes to put her plate and cup into the sink, cleaning them.

Jasper finishes with his dishes before Maya went to clean her dishes, smiling and nods his head, "that sounds good to me," he blushes a little as he looks at Maya, sitting next to Alex.

"What kind of help did you think or want me to give to him?" He asked winking at her as he cleaned up the table and was happy about everything that was going on. "You two are so much fun to be around." he said

Maya looks at Jasper and then Alex, giggles softly, "oh I am sure you have a pretty good idea what I am talking about," she smiles as she was washing the dishes.

Jasper blushes a little, "... seems like you two are getting along," he laughs a little.

Jasper smiles a little, "well I am glad you two get along as well. Things would be pretty awkward if you two weren't getting along," he rubs the back of his head.

"Well I am going to go grocery shopping so I will be back. Try not to go too wild while I am gone," Maya laughs a little as she walks out the door.

"But what if we want to get a little wild.....Anyway I will be moving my stuff into the house so it might take a while." He said looking at her and smiled. "So we can't get too crazy I think I have a mover bring my stuff so it should be here by the time you get back." He said smiling

Maya laughs a little, "well who said you couldn't get wild afterwards. Anyway, see you later," she smiles as she gets in the car, driving to the store.

Jasper looks at Alex while blushing a little, nudging him with a soft laugh as he watches as Maya left, "your so naughty," he pouts a little as he rubs the back of his head, "well I suppose we better call the mover company so we can start moving your stuff."

"Actually you don't have to." He said looking as him as he bit his lip and walked into the different rooms and sighed as his stuff started to appear in the rooms. "Remember not all human." He said looking at him and kissed Jasper's cheek

Jasper tilts his head as he follows Alex into the other room, blinks a little as he saw all of Alex's stuff in the rooms and laughs a little, "ah, I see. You just wanted to wait until Maya to leave to transport all of your belongings.. right," he smiles.

Jasper smiles and nods his head, "so are you afraid to see how she reacts? Or just not ready to tell her? Or both," he laughs a little and rubs the back of his head.

"I am going to say both....I didn't want to tell you yet, but I freaked out and we kind of teleported here.....It was an accident." He said looking at him. "Tho I am happy that you don't seem to mind at all."