Am I straight or gay!? (18+ YaoifangirlBritty)

Dragongirl26

Alex smiled and grabbed his hand. "Alright lets head out I can't want to do everything you know." he said as he walked out of the house and to the car. Alex got into the drivers seat of the car and waited for Jasper to get in as well.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• vanphong11021

Jasper looks at Alex and nods his head, smiling a little. He follows Alex outside and watches him get into the driver seat of the car, getting into the passenger side of the car, putting on his seat belt.

Alex drove the long drive into the town and smiled. "So this town is small, but it has good things. and I am happy about all the things it has. I can't wait to do anything with you." he said smiling and looked at him

Jasper tilts his head and smiles as he looks at Alex, "well I am looking forward to seeing all the new sights." Jasper blushes a little, "what kind of things," he looks at Alex confusingly as he rests his head on the window.

"What ever you want there is a nice movie theater in town also an arcade." he said smiling and kissed his cheek as he pulled over to a parking spot and then looking at Alex. "So where do you want to start."

Jasper rubs the back of his head, "well I am not really sure what is playing to go to the theaters so suddenly," he laughs a little. "I suppose we can go to the arcade for now," he smiles a little.

"Alright lets go to the arcade." he said smiling as he got out of the car and looked around wondering how long it has been since he had been here. "Alright lets do this." he said

Jasper nods his head with a smile as he looks out the window, looking around. He slowly looks at Alex and laughs a little, "you sound more excited than I am about this."

"Yeah its just like $10 for all you can play for a person. I don't think they have changed it." he said as he started to walk over to the arcade and smiled as he paid for the both of them to go in and play the games.

"Oh wow, it's pretty reasonable here compare to most places," Jasper smiles a little as he follows Alex. He looks at the games and then walks to one, sitting down as he plays some pac-man.

"Yeah thats why I love this place." he said as he went in and showed him all the arcade stuff they had all the new and old stuff in the arcade so it would make everyone they see happy. Alex went in and started to play one of his favorite games.

"They sure have a lot of games here," Jasper smiles a little and rubs the back of his head, "maybe.. more games then the arcade where I originally live in." He continues playing pac man, hoping to get lots of tickets so he could see what the exchange booth had to offer.

"Alright well I will tell you what this is the fun ones. Most people don't really know about this place and they have lots of cool prizes in here as well." he said smiling and looked at him and started to get stuff ready and get his tickets and was having fun as he did so.

Jasper tilts his head, "how... can people not know about an arcade," he blinks as he looks at Alex confusingly. He smiles and nods his head, "well I look forward to seeing what I can win," he continues playing and then stands up, walking to another game to try out another game.

"I don't know I mean most of the people that live here come here, but thats not a lot. I can tell you that I almost lived here as a kid it was so fun. So they made a lot of money from me. Oh and if you get hungry or thirsty you have to pay for the drinks and food, but its worth it you know." he said smiling knowing the food was where they made all there money

"So wait... there aren't a lot of people living here," Jasper tilts his head to the side. He laughs a little, "you must have came here pretty often for them to get a lot of money from you." Jasper nods his head, "yeah, I am alright for now though," he smiles a little.

"I came here every day as a kid I thought it was the best place in town Some times I would come two or three times a day each time would be $10 as well." he said looking at him then kissed his cheek as he played the game some more.

"Man you sure like it here," Jasper laughs a little with a smile. He blushes a little as he looks at Alex, still couldn't get out of his mind what his girlfriend was going to do when they got back while he continues playing.

"Yeah the food is good as well. Well better that you think it should be for an arcade. I love there snacks also so if we have to we can look into it and start seeing if you want anything for later or we can stay here till you want food again." he said looking at him then smiling

"I mean... I will always try... certain things at least once," Jasper rubs the back of his head with a smile. He tilts his head and slowly nods his head, "sounds good to me. I am sure I will be hungry later," he laughs a little as he continues playing.

"Alright for now lets just have fun." he said as he played the games some more and laughed as he did so because he was having so much fun. He had forgot the last time he had fun like this.

Jasper nods his head with a smile, "sounds like a good idea to me," he goes back to playing the game he was playing. He looks over at Alex, smiles as he was glad to see he was having a fun time.

Alex smiled as he kept playing the games every now and then he changed over to get and ply a new game every once in a while he got a lot of tickets and loved this place. "Just so you know most of the high scores are mine." he said looking over as Jasper.

Jasper looks over at Alex and blinks, "wow, you sure played a lot of games," he laughs a little as he gets up, walking to another game and starts playing it.

"Well when you have nothing better to do and no good movies you do what you have to do not to be bored." he said giving Jasper a huge smile it was something that he really liked doing and he didn't know what to do next,