The String Of Fate (18+ Dragongirl26)

virtualoo

Snow turned an even brighter red in embarrassment when he spoke dirty in Alantian. It really made his heart pump and send the blood flowing through his body like crazy. "(LA) I'd like that..."

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

Snow was sure he was a bright red at this point, simply nodding as his mouth did not want to cooperate with him. Goddamn he just wanted to forget about lunch and not worry about dinner until it was made. Drop his pants right there and be taken already..You have a house guest Snow...behave....

Storm smiled knowing the kind of torment he was making snow have and it gave him some pleasure doing this. "(LA) Is my love wanting to take me since I am talking like this. You always did love it when I talked like this and you know what. I will bend you over and take you in front of everyone how does that sound or do you want to save it for later." he said

Snow whimpered knowing the other was intentionally torturing him and he did not care. His voice was like gods nectar and he wanted every last drop. He made it very hard to behave himself, hoping dinner wouldn't take too long to make and eat...Behave...B-Behave...

"(LA) You're cruel.." Snow said with a small whimper, wanting to pounce him right then and there. Dinner...just make it to dinner...He thought as he could hear Aaron prepping just in the other room.

"(LA) You love me being this way its why you are still with me you love that I tease you." he said and kissed him. "(LA) I know you want to be pounded can you really wait a long time?" he asked smilng

"(AG) It's going to be unbearable.." Snow said with a small whimper and kissing him deep. Trying to behave in front of their guest will be hard..and not jumping him mid dinner

Storm laughed a deep sexual laugh. He only laughs that way because he knew it drove snow crazy

(LA) just so you know I am being good, it's not my fault you were turned on by this language. You always were a sucker for atlantean." He said smiling storm wondered how much snow could take before he did jump them. But he really did like causing trouble.

D-damn..Snow bit his bottom lip when he laughed deeply on purpose. God he just oozes sexual appeal and he wants it so bad. Snow simply nodded in agreement, busy biting his bottom lip to keep himself controllable

"(LA) you can't even speak it that well, but boy did you love it when I talk like this. I wonder how long you can last do you want to make a bet my snowy angel? I talk like this all night and you translate for me. Then we can see how strong you really are." Storm said smiling and then bent down to kiss snow.

“O-okay..” Snow finally spoke up with a small whimper, returning the kiss with a deep one. Oh god this was going to be a hard night..It only just got started and already he wanted to drop Storms pants and be fucked silly.

"(LA) oh yeah I also might have taught Mason a little bit of atlantean. Can't wait to see how long you last. What's even funnier is I'm being completely good at the moment. Well I guess not completely because I know this turns you on.," Storm said making it sound even sexier than before

Snow blushed when Storm mentioned Mason knew some Alantian so he’d know what he was saying or could use it against Aaron somehow, mostly the first one. He heard the other speak in A sexier voice, trying not to get a homer right there

"(LA) My love I know you are getting horny right now how long can you last my love. An hour or too..Maybe 30 mins max." he said looking at him wondering if he could take this and wanted to know how long he could take it as well

“(AG) Give me some credit..You probably want to jump me too. You are lucky I can’t sound as good as you sound to me or you’d jump me in a heartbeat” Snow said quietly as he tried to control himself as he could smell dinner cooking

"(LA) Maybe maybe not you never know. I don't know if you can oose sex in your voice like I can." he said his voice sounded soft and smooth now. "(LA)You are the best and you know it."

“(AG) Maybe the innocence of my voice is enough to make you want to corrupt it and make it all yours” Snow said as he tried to sound as innocent and sweet as he could. “(AG) I’m sure I could never be as sexually voice oozing as you” Snow purred, running a finger under the others chin as he went to check on dinner

Snow had to try and win this battle and last as long as he could. He couldn’t let Storm win with that sexy voice of his!

Aaron watched Alex come into the kitchen when he was almost done with dinner. “He got you new clothes too, you look nice” He smiled warmly, Alex lookin away embarrassed