The String Of Fate (18+ Dragongirl26)

virtualoo

“I do love you calling me that..” Snow said with a big smile on his face. He leaned up and kissed him with a big happy smile.

“Yeah..But I love you either way” Aaron said with a big happy smile.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

"Good because it's better then kitty and I love your name now it goes with your fur and fits you." he said closing his eyes and kissed Snow's cheek

Mason finished the food and then started to clean up. "I love you too Aaron." he said kissing his cheek as he was cleaning

Snow smiled happily at the kiss, kissing his cheek in return. “Storm fits you. It’s powerful and sounds perfect” Snow smiles happily and leaned into him.

Aaron smiled happily as he kissed his cheek in return. He wrapped his arm around him with a happy smile.

"That and if you put our names together it means Snow Storm or Storm Snow." he said smiling and kissed his cheek again. "You are soo kissable."

"You do know I am trying to clean up and you are holding on to me. Not that I mind." he said

"You are the kissable one~! You with that sexy face of yours and your warm lips" Snow giggled, leaning up to get another kiss from him. 'I would never not love kissing you" Snow smiled warmly.

"What? I can't hold you..?" Aaron teased before letting him go and helping him clean up. "The sooner we are done, the sooner you can show me more of how much you love me!" He teased a bit more with a playful smile.

"I am glad you feel that way because I feel that way about you as well." he said kissing him again. "Man I already want to make love to you again.

"I guess you can, but I needed to put stuff up." he said then kissed him. "I thought you were still sore from last night tho I don't mind making love to you again." he said smiling

'Well...why arent you then?" Snow teased with a playful smile. "Then make love to me again..I want every last bit of you" Snow purred, crawling up onto his lap. He got himself comfortable and giving him a passionate kiss.

Aaron blushed brightly when the other suggested he made love to him again. "I mean..I wouldn't mind another round..." He said shyly as he helped clean and put away dishes.

Storm smiled and started to rub Snow. "Pull down your pants and get me wet or I will go into you raw." he said in a horse voice.

"Looks like Storm and Snow are about to go at it." he said laughing as he washed dishes and then pulled Aaron into a kiss

Snow hummed happily, loving the others touches and his threatening to him about going in raw. Snow knelt down before him, licking at his shaft before taking him in his mouth.

"Is that a surprise?" Aaron said with a small chuckle, kissing the other back. "You have warm lips for liking ice magic.." he teased in a whisper against the others lips.

"Good boy nice and slow take it all in." he said smiling and moaned.

"No really I think they are celebrating what we said we would try to do for them. So do you want to do it here or in the bedroom." he said smiling

Snow easily took all of Storm in his mouth, looking up into his wonderful eyes. He loved being able to make his sexy dragon moan for him..

"Naughty boy wanting to do it in the kitchen.." Aaron smirked as he grinded his front up into the others. "Let's make the kitchen a mess again.." He said in a low whisper, taking Mason into a deep kiss.

"You are such a good kitty." he moaned and closed his eyes smiling

Mason smiled as he kissed back and played with Aaron's butt and moaned at the kiss. "Should I use my ice to lube you up?" he asked smilnig

"Your good little kitty.." Snow said as he flicked his tongue over the others tip. "Nice and wet.." he purred, still licking over him despite this.

"Make it nice and wet in there for you?" Aaron said with a playful smirk, rubbing his hand over the others clothed crotch.

HE smiled as he started to have sex with Snow having fun and celebrating that they were might be together for ever and he loved it.

"Oh I am doing it now." he said as he started to have sex with Aaron and used the Ice to make him nice and wet just because it was fun.

Snow happily had sex with him on the dining floor floor, cuddled up to him after they were done. "Good as always..' He said with a purr and a kiss on his lips.

Aaron moaned so much under Mason during their sexual encounter, making a mess of the kitchen floor. "It was so good.." Aaron said in a breathless moan.

"Yeah and you are my horny little kitty." he said smiling. "You love me and love me inside of you as well." he said smiling and kissed him back on the lips.

"It really was now we have to clean the kitchen and the dinning room." he said laughing and kissed him deeply trying to find out what he needed to do next.

"I cannot help it..." He said with a soft smile, kissing the others lips back. He loved him inside and out, smirking to himself at the bad but true pun.

"I'm sure it will not take too long. We just need to find some cleaning supplies" He said with a nod of his head. Aaron looked around for something to clean up their...mess.

"I really do love my horny kitty it puts up with my dragon side." he said smiling and shook his head as he pulled Snow close to his body and smiled.

"I guess we are really braking this house in you know." he said smiling and shook his head then hugged Aaron

• 2 weeks later...

It had been sometime since they had been in the house, Snow and Aaron quickly having settled into their new home. Both of them felt weird at the sudden lack of anyone really communicating with them, talking in hushed whispers about what they had seen. The three powered mates and familiars..The fearsome tiger kitten and the healer. The unstoppable dragon and blood manipulator...Light and darkness...ying and yang...Not a force to be messed with.

It had been a few months and Mason was getting close to finding everything they needed to be immortals he needed to learn 5 different languages and he was close mostly because Storm was helping him out. They found out 5 things they needed on the list 1. three powers 2. Familiars in human form. 3. Boil the root of a sage tree for 5 hours he got the root of the sage thanks to Storm. 4. a ghost pepper to be mixed with the root of the sage tree for 5 hours 5. was they had to say blood of blood I offer the 5 times before consuming the mixture. Mason sighed as he looked at Storm and Snow and sighed

"I was expecting all of this to be harder to find..But it looks like this will be pretty easy from here" Snow said with a small nod as he looked over the list. "Are you sure you are ready for this...?" He asked Mason and Aaron with a small smile.

"I am..." Aaron said with a nod, ready to spend his immortal life with both familiars. With his Mason...

"I am as well and it wasn't that easy I had to learn a lot of languages to fine out one thing." he said sighing and closed his eyes. "We still have a lot more to go." Mason said yawning he was so tired he looked over to storm. "Yes its something we want."

Storm looked at him. "It helps that we have been skipping classes to find out stuff as well."

"You aren't wrong Storm..While they don't know why we are skipping our classes, we got a lot more done that way" Aaron agreed with him with a nod. His more rebellious side didn't care, he was used to skipping classes.

Snow smiled happily, enjoying their time together. He didn't care about attending classes anyway, as long as he was with his master.

"Yeah they are getting use to it besides I have turned din all my paper work for some classes for the rest of the semester." he said smiling and looked at all of them.

Storm smiled and held Snow. "Hey do you know the language of the high priestess? I can't get one word on the paper and I think it has something to do with drinking another's blood I am just not sure who or how." he said showing him the tablet.

"I haven't needed to use it since Greece" Snow said with a shrug, figuring he could give it a shot. He walked over to the paper and looked it over, finding he was able to still understand it after all this time. "The masters of willing familiars have to drink their blood in a way that would not kill him" Snow said with a nod.

Aaron was happy he had a familiar that could read that so easily.