The String Of Fate (18+ Dragongirl26)

virtualoo

The dragon came into the kitty and smiled. "So are you going to say you are impure?" he asked as he kept rubbing Astra's member almost as if he knew he wasn't going to say yes yet.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

“N-no...” Astra said as he whimpered with that hand stroking him again. He was..going to keep going?! What did he have to prove here? He was not going to say it..He would never be impure in a dragons hand”

Over the course of the storm he made the little cum over and over again he also sucked him off more than once and made the kitty suck him off, by the time the storm was over everything that was pure in the temple was not pure any more. "So Are you still thinking you are pure." he said as he was moving in and out of him again.

So many times he came and his body put through so much..This must have been the 9th time now. His body felt such amazing things and he felt so dirty..and he liked it. “No..” Astra finally admitted, turning a bright red as he felt him move again.

"Say no Ares I am not pure." He said smiling and kissed the kitty's back. "After you say that this can be all over for now if not I will keep going to show you how wrong you are. Tho I think you get the point by now." he said smiling

"N-...No..." Astra tried to form his words, but nothing was cooperating with him. He finally pushed his hips back into the other as he moved, saying "No A-Ares...I'm...I'm not pure...' Those words finally escaped his lips as he was finally started to give into the sexual feeling.

"Good." he said smiling as he came his 9th time inside of him and then pulled out of him. "See I showed you that you aren't as pure as you thought. Now lets go take a dip in the springs in the back we need to wash you up before your master comes back." he said smiling

"M-Master...? Master!" Astra said as he jumped up, his face a bright red. He could not let her know about this and what he had done with the other...a dragon...! He knew he should never lie...but....he would need to to protect his masters innocence.

"Ahh so your not going to tell her that the dragon took you so that makes you double impure." he said picking him up and taking him out back to where the other familiars were and set him down in the water and Ares set next to him.

He was so impure now...So dirty...Astra thought with a bright red face as he was set down in the water. He even loved every moment of it, it made him feel all the more dirty. The dragon was so attractive..and he was good at what he did. That only made him redder as he covered his face.

"Awww just admit that you are my mate. You know that we belong together now even for a cat you know what that means." he said smiling as he got into the water with him and started to clean him out as well.

"Fine...I guess we are mates.." Astra blushed as he went to clean himself. Mates with a dragon...He really must be insane. But..would it be that bad? To be mates with the dragon?

"Good because I have had my eye on you in Egypt and to go with anyone else would make me a not happy dragon. Remember how I made you feel today." he said looking at him and kissed his neck.

"Since then...? That was so long ago...' Astra said with a bright pink face. The other kissed his neck and it only made him a brighter pink. "I suppose I could be mates...Maybe..it won't be so bad" He said with a softer smile.

"I will wait all my life if it means I am with you." he whispered and cupped the other's face. "I am just glad I got to show you true pleasure." he said smiling as he kissed him deeply

Astra blushes as he was kissed, returning the others deep kiss back. Maybe..He could get used to his life being mates with a dragon. He could see himself being rather happy with him

“She is..” Astra said with a small smile. “She is travelling with another group as medicinal healers” Astra said as he looked away and seemed to mumble to himself

"Sweet then I will see you there when ever they come to get us." he said smiling and kissed him. "Tho My master wants to take over that place so lets see how it will go." he said.

Astra giggled lightly as he shyly returned the others kiss. "It is Atlantis...That will be quite the task" Astra smiled as he blushed a bit, going to lean against him.

"Yeah thats what I want to tell him, but you know when someone is thinking about doing something they don't stop. I think the only master that didn't want to take over the world and I have only had two so far is my Egypt master he was happy to serve his pharaoh, Tho he did have me free slaves one time which was weird." he said kissing Astra.

“A bit odd...” He said with a smile, kissing his cheek. “And yes..I am well aware of people doing things and not stopping” Astra said with a soft blush referring to Ares. “We need..to do that again sometime..” He whispered, running a hand down the theta chest, unable to help but touching it.

"Next time we see each other in the different city we will I promise alright. I am glad you liked it, for now I want to give that hot butt of your a little brake because I know it's tired." he said

“You like my butt...?” Astra said with a blush and a small smile. “And how long is the break? I may be a little stubborn and say i am pure again..” Astra said with a shy yet playful grin on his face.