The String Of Fate (18+ Dragongirl26)

virtualoo

“Hmmmm I think I’d like that...Love you my big chaotic dragon” Astra pur?es and kissed his cheek. He realized what he went and went a bright red. He quickly moved his head away, trying to stop blushing.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

"I love you my good Kitty cat." he said smiling and kissed his mates cheek. "You don't have to stop doing what you were doing I love it when you blush you are so cute and I love it." he said smiling

Astra whined with a cute little purr, leaning his head back onto the others body. He was really dirty..Craving touches and kisses in such a manner. All of the things they did that made him feel so naughty..so bad..and how much he liked it.

"Alright then that is something to look forward to in Atlantis me taking you again until then you will have to wait because my master will be here soon to take me with him. I will meet you in the safe temple for the familiars there."he said and Astra's cheek

“I will see you there..” Astra said with a soft smile, cupping the others face for a moment. He got one last kiss in before he pulled himself away, waiting for his master. She soon came and lied right to her face about this mess found in front of the temple, saying he wasn’t in tht part of the temple at the time

Ares got dressed as his master came he told him no he didn't make the mess and didn't know who did it, but wish he had joined in it looked like fun. He watched as the temple guards looked confused and started to clean up the mess and he left to go to Atlantis. About a week later he and his master had killed most of Atlantis and fought against his lovers master after that fight he was left at the temple so he could take care of thing. His master went to start to flood the city as Ares looked for his lover.

Astra took shelter at the temple like he was asked, keeping on searching for his lover as he was still fighting when he came here. He grew worried after a while but finally saw him again after his master dropped him off. "Youre okay.." He smiled, holding him in a tight hug. He pulled him close into a kiss before breaking it to get air with a small smile.

"Yeah I am fine I am glad you are ok two.Tho my master is about to do something stupid and get killed." he said as he kissed his lover. "This is going to be hard. Let me make love to you one last time before I get sent away for a while." he said kissing his lovers neck

"N-No...We just got to knowing each other..." Astra said sadly as his grip on the other only grew tighter. "Make it count..It could be awhile.." Astra spoke quietly, wanting to remember every touch of the others lips and hands on him. Three power mages were rare, much less being around each other when reincarnated.

"Alright I will." he said as he sucked on every place on his lovers body making marks all over making him remember his touch. Ares played, suck and bit Astra's nipples needing this and wanting this to last. It wasn't fair and he knew it.

Out side the winds grew strong and it started to rain most of the other familiars in the safe zone started to go away.

"I don't know if I have time to prep you." he said. "Get me wet and hurry." he whispered

Astra tried not to focus on this being his last, but his actions were more hastened and not reserved. Astra leaned down and quickly took the other in his mouth, bobbing his head up and down. He used his tongue with every motion, popping it out of his mouth. "Take me Ares...I love you..." Astra said with a low moan.

"I love you to Astra my little kitty." he said as he entered Astra trying not to think about it he needed this one last time it wasn't far he had just got to him and now they were going to be pulled apart. "If you feel yourself fading fight it just a little longer ok." he whispered as he started to thrust and rub Astra's member as he pumped into him changing in between slow and fast and started to suck on his lovers neck as well."

Astra hummed happily as he felt the the other sucking on his neck. "I love you too my fierce Ares dragon.." He said with a low moan, enjoying the pleasure he was recieving both inside and outside his body. His nails dug into the others back, his hands shaking slightly. He felt a sharp pain in his chest, knowing his master had just died, probably healing someone and something becoming of her.

Ares felt a sharp pain as he saw a huge wave sweeping threw Atlantis His master killed himself to take everyone with him. Ares started to fight wanting to take his lover once more. "I will fight as long as I can." he said moving harder as a tear ran down his cheek because they were going to be pulled apart once again. Ares rubbed his lover more and pounded into him before finally cumming into him

Astras release soon came after, breathing heavily as he already felt like he was fading out. "I don't want..to go...' Astra said as everything felt so heavy and cold. "Don't cry..I can't take...seeing you cry..' Astra smiled sadly, feeling himself disappear but he was trying to fight it for as long as he could.

"I love you my kitty and I will see you soon. I hope I see you in the next life." he said as he came inside his of his Kitty his heart went out to him as a huge wave was tearing through the city with one last kiss Ares faded away.

Ares just kissed and held his kitty until he couldn't hold it any more he closed his eyes as he faded from this world right as the huge wave hit the place they were at sinking Atlantis.

"Food is done~!" Aaron called out, breaking Snow's flashback to his first time together with Storm, a short and happy one even if it ended so sadly. He was kissing Storm, reaching up and feeling a tear had rolled down his cheek.

Aaron went about setting plates and food for everyone at the table.

Storm snapped out of it when Aaron called the food ready. Storm got up and looked at Snow. "Let's try to keep them Alice as long as we can. I don't want to leave you in that type of way again." He whispered as he walked to the table and set down

Mason was already sitting down with all the plates on the table.

"Never again..I hate that heartbreak.." Snow whispered, giving him one more deep kiss. He dried his eyes with the back of his hand before he stood up holding the others hand. He went to the table, sitting beside Storm.

"Hopefully it tastes good" Aaron smiled, taking his seat next to Mason. 'Dig in~!" He smiled happily.

Storm pulled Snow's chair closer to him and kissed his cheek never wanting to let him go now. "I love you." he whispered before he started to eat the meal that they had given them

"I am sure it will be we worked hard." Mason said as he started to eat the food

“Food always tastes better with home made cooking. Filled with love” Aaron smiled warmly at Mahou as he continued to eat.

“I love you too, always and forever” Snow said softly as he ate, pressed as close to Storm as he could. Reliving that memory of being separated as they kissed broke his heart.

Mason smiled and started to eat the food. "It really is good you out did yourself and I really like this place you know it looks great." he said and ate more of his food and looked at the other two then took a deep breath. "So After today's battle I was thinking maybe we should look into immortality that way you two can stay together for ever no matter what." he said looking at the both of them wondering if they were into that idea.

Storm stopped eating and looked at him. "You would really do that for us living forever is going to be a curse." Storm whispered

Snow coughed on sodmfood in his mouth at the surprising question he heard come from the other. Look into..Immortality? “You will never die..any friend you make..would die..You will live on forever..” Snow said quietly, squeezing Storms hand tightly. “You can’t do it just for us..You need to want it too” Snow said quietly in disbelief. As much as he loves Storm, he can’t force immortality on them.

“We want this guys..We want to be together forever..” Aaron said softly, reaching out and holding the others hand.