The String Of Fate (18+ Dragongirl26)

virtualoo

"Yeah that is true they were good friends before. I think my old master still felt bad about it and even wanted to take over the world for it to be a better place for her and your master." he said shrugging cutting more veggies.

"Yeah you are but I am kind of holding you was I am peeling you know that." he said smiling as he was peeling more of the food and set them down when he was done

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

'I suppose so...My former master always held a special place in her heart for your master. It hurt when she had to stop her for political reasons and at urging of her court and all that political nonsense" Snow waved his hand casually as he was almost done cutting the vegetables.

Aaron smiled happily, peeling potatoes until every last potato was peeled. "Now for the fun part, mashing them all up!" He smiled wider

"Yeah I felt sorry for the both of them if they could of just loved each other it would of been a lot easier." he said then shook his head and looked around the room as he got done cutting his part of the food.

"Um...How do we do that when they are still really hard?" he asked looking at Aaron not really sure not to do anything right now.

“Everything is easier when your masters love each other..makes seeing each other easier. Although in Ancient Greece was an exception since they just both happen to work close enough together. I liked watching you fight a lot..after that night..sneaking off to watch you” Snow said with a shy smile

“Sorry, I mean after soaking them in. A bit of water first. Then we beat the living crap out of them!” He laughed with a big smile

"Yeah that was really fun. I learned how to fight really well in Greece. I could of done that forever learning and growing with him. Did you ever noticed most mages have a tragic death now that I think about it."he said thinking about it and sighed as he shook his head. "Well I am down with my part." he said smiling

"That makes more since then lets get them on to soften them up." he said as he looked out of the kitchen and noticed a TV in the living room. "Huh have you ever watched TV before?" he asked

"It seems that way...Through their own means or others..." Snow said with a small nod. Whether it was by their own hand or anothers, for any number of reasons, mages mostly didn't get to have a 'die of old age and lived out their lives' kind of death. 'I am pretty much done here myself..' Snow nodded as the vegetables were all cut up.

Aaron looked toward the tv when the other had mentioned it. "Not often no.." he had to admit, not having really gotten chances to watch television for extended periods of time.

"I guess we should wait for the other two." he said smiling and looked at him then kissed his cheek and shook his head as he wondered how long he was going to have with the love of his life and it kind of made him sad when he thought it wasn't going to be for long. "Master we are done what do we do next?" he asked.

Mason smiled. "Lets go watch some TV I guess I don't know its up to you 3 on what we do we have to wait now I am thinking." he said

“I can watch over the potatoes for a bit while you guys figure out something to watch. I want to make sure they don’t get too soft” Aaron said with a smile. “I’ll join you guys in a Bit” Aaron smiled, keeping his eyes glued to the pot.

Snow didn’t want it think of either of their masters dying..He wanted to stay with storm as a human or at all. He just wanted to be beside his side always. “Are you sure..?” He asked his master

Mason looked over at Aaron. "Alright let me know when you need us because I am going to miss you in my arms." he said and kissed his cheek as he walked away form him and turned on the TV

Storm looked at Aaron and then walked into the big living room and cleaned it up a little bit before sitting now on the couch. When the TV was turned on Storm was amazed by it. "How do they get the people in the box?" he asked

Aaron returned the kiss lightly as he stayed in the kitchen..

Snow tried not to smile although he was fascinated by the color television. Everything was so clear and it did not look all static and old like the TVs he was used to. He lightly pass at a fish that was on the screen, swearing it looked so real to him..

"Aaron do you want to explain this to them I am not really sure how to explain it to them." Mason said shaking his head not sure how to explain the TV to two familiars.

"WOW!" Storm said as he got onto the floor and looked at the TV then walked around it to make sure they weren't behind it. "Snow did you know about this?" he asked

"I mean, I know about tvs but the colors are pretty..!" Snow sat down in front of the tv, mesmerized by all of the colors. It was like they were actually there! How did they do that?!

Aaron chuckled as he was not sure how to explain it much better, if at all. He set the water to a lower temperature while he stepped away. "Okay...Snow seems to know a bit better but Storm.." Aaron said as he turned to him. "Tv's work like..magic with electricity. Somewhere, someone else is using a camera to film a video. Then they use that video with a lot of electronics, to make it go into a tv. And Snow, tv has changed a lot when you saw it through scientific discovery and evolution of technology"

Mason smiled happy that he didn't have to explain it he had no idea where to start and stop with it. Mason listened to what Aaron had to say and nodded. "But some are also recorded so they can replay the same things as well." he said adding to Aaron.

"WOW Its so cool I love it they didn't have anything like this last time I was around you know." he said looking at him and smiled shocked about everything and loved it as well. It was so cool and he stared at it and touched the screen to see what it was.

"That as well.." Aaron smiled, turning on something about Greece to keep them busy while he took Mason by the hand to help him mash the potatoes.

"It's the temple..!" Snow said happily as he pat at the screen, seeing their temple still somewhat in its former glory. It looked just as beautiful as he was there, although the clothing choices were far different than what he was used to.

Mason walked back into the kitchen and smiled. "I can't wait to do this." he said smiling and kissed Aaron as he started to Mash the potatoes and kissed Aaron kissed him again.

"Oh wow it is. Thats the temple that we made white." he said smiling and pulled Snow into his lap at they looked at it. "What are they wearing that wasn't back in our time." He said watching it. "There are a lot of things wrong with this....Hey look that's the place I took your virginity." He said pointing to the statue.

"Me or the potatoes?" Aaron teasingly rolled his eyes with a small smile before he began to mash. He liked them creamy so he was mashing them roughly, wanting to make sure he was getting it the way he liked.

Snow let himself be pulled onto his lap, looking at the statue that Storm took him under for the first time. "It is..." Snow said with a soft blush, the others flirting and seductive words playing through his head again. He was so mysterious...and charming...and wanted to convince him of his impurity so badly with that sexy voice of his.

"I like both." Mason said as he helped mash them up into mash potatoes. "I am glad you know how to do this because I don't." he whispered.

"Man I miss that time it was so simple back then. I think so far Greece and Egypt were my favorite, but Greece was less hot than Egypt." he said looking at him and then kissed his cheek. "I didn't really care for the the last time I was here I mean I know I had you, but it felt like they had no concept of anything. In Greece and Egypt they were a lot better than anything. Tho I am starting to like this time as well." he said

“Just keep beating at it like it’s someone you despise” Aaron laughed, having fun smashing it. He maxed them like crazy as a bit of potato splattered every now and then.

“I suppose..Medieval times were a lot of princesses and chariots and balls. I did love it all the same and the dancing” Snow said with a small smile. “I am rather found of it, even if I had a tiny bit more time to transition between it all” Snow smiles warmly. “I would want to recreate your Ancient Greek robe..It looked rather dashing on you. Definitely my favorite thing I’ve seen you wear” Snow said with a small blush.

Mason nodded and did just as he was told and started to mash it and pound its face in Mason smiled as he laughed.

"Yeah I hated that time balls weren't my thing at all tho it was funny seeing you in a bow....back to Greece tho it seems like yesterday" Storm said looking at the TV.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FLASH BACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ares had just turned into his human form and his master left him at a temple for safe keeping it was where most of the masters left there familiars when they didn't want to be found he was in a White and black toga and walked into the temple it was right after his master got mad and unlocked his new power. As it started to storm he walked into the temple and looked at a beautiful man who Ares knew who it was the second he looked at him.

Astras Master has just unlocked her ability to unleash her third power when a stray dog was getting attacked, afraid her temple might hurt her familiar or her. She left her little kitten in the temple until she could come back for him. “I’ll be back for you..” She smiled as she ran off to take shelter from the storm. Astra went into his human form, happy his mistress cared for him so much. He was wearing a delicate white robe to match his masters in their ourity temple. He shook off some water from his robe and looked up to see Anu, it had been some time since he had seen the darker taller man.

"So Kitty what is your name now?" he asked looking at him and smiling. "I think its weird that this place is a safe haven for familiars like us." he said as he set down by him. "Name is Ares now, My master had a thing for the Greek gods." He said smiling and looked at him. "Still like Anu the best." he said looking at him. "So is your master still pure?" he asked

“It is Astra now, names after the goddess of fertility and purity” Astra smiled warmly at the familiar who sat beside him. His prescense was intimidating and powerful..and a bit chaotic but he did not want to be rude. “She named me after her goddess she worships and yes, pure as freshly fallen snow” Astra smiles as he watched the storm raging outside

"you do know you aren't as pure as you think you are right?" he said smiling and looked at him with a charming smile. "I can prove it to you if you want me to. I will make you mine in so many ways." he whispered into the kittys ear. "Astra is a girly name a good, but girly one." he whispered

“Don’t insult my name and you should not be talking like that!” Astra said as he scooted a bit away from the other. How dare he be so sexually suggestive like that? He was a familiar of pure good as was his master who worshipped the gods of purity. And whispering in his ear of all things...!

Ares scooted over to him. "Haven't I proved my self to you yet. I passed most of the test in Egypt and you know it." he whispered as he blew into Astra's ear. "You are so cute in your human form I am glad I got to see this side of you."