The String Of Fate (18+ Dragongirl26)

virtualoo

Astras face turned a bright red when Ares blew into his ear, squirming in his seat. “I-I’m pure good..p-pure good..” he stumbled over his words as his heart races in his chest when Ares did that. It felt like his body was going crazy when the other did that to him..

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

"Are you sure?" he asked as he blew into the others ear again. "Its raining aren't you cold I can warm you up." he said as he moved closer and kissed Astra's neck.

Astras could feel his face grow a brighter shade of red when Ares blew into his ear again. Why did that feel really nice to him..? “S-Stop..” Astras shivered underneath the others lips when his cancel was kissed. He was pure good..He can’t feel these kinds of things! And with a chaotic neutral of all people! He needed to move away..he had to move..

"Your shivering." He said seductively. "Are you sure you don't want this. Why don't I make you feel good I promise I will never hurt you." he whispered as he got closer and started to rub the other's chest. "Come on let me show you if you are really pure then you won't have an issue with me trying to prove you wrong."

"I-Im sure..." Astra nodded, shivering again underneath that sinful whisper. Even the others hand felt so hot to the touch...it made his skin crawl in a weird way with every part of skin it touched. "I....Don't need it to be p-proven..I am p-pure..." His voice grew quiet as the other drew close

"Ahh so you think you are pure." he said smiling as his hands roamed his body and started to rub him threw his robe. "If you were really pure you wouldn't get hard. So lets see if you really are as pure as you think you are. Remember all the stuff I said I could do to you and make you feel good." he said

"S-stop...doing that..." Snow said quietly as his hand covered his mouth. He hated how his body reacted, responding to the others warm hand rubbing him over his robe. It twitched underneath the robes and started to grow a bit stiffer..

"See you are already getting hard you are not that pure and you like it don't you." he said rubbing a little bit harder. "Maybe I should take you right here and now to prove it to you." he said smiling and kissed his cheek and blew in his ear again.

"I..I don't..." Astra tried to formulate a response or anything to tell him to stop as his body only got rubbed harder. His mouth made this weird moaning sound as he felt the other blowing in his ear again, making his body grow stiffer in the rougher stroking hand.

"Take off your toga." He whispered into the other's ear and rubbed Astra's member more and kissed and licked his neck. "I want to show you want you really want so come on and let me." he whispered

Ares whispers...They felt like ice on a hot summers day, melting through his body. His kissed felt like the sun was beating down on his skin with every touch. Astra reached over to his togas strings, loosening them carefully, the fabric of his toga now very loose and clinging to him.

He smiled and kissed down his body. "If you moan more you are not pure." he whispered as he moved the toga showing his hard member and started to suck on it. He pulled back and smiled and said. "If I make you moan more you will have to do the same to me until I say so I want to show you so much pleasure." he whispered as he went back down and sucked him.

Both hands clasped over Astras mouth now, pressed firmly against his lips. Why....Was this happening to him? Why did his body feel like it was on fire? He was supposed to be a pure being...not any of this kind of thing. He was not supposed to be letting some dragon do this in a holy temple. "Ah...." Astra moaned again, unable to help but stiffen further in his mouth.

Ares looked up at him with a huge smile on his face and then started to suck harder he had seen a master doing this and watched to study him so he could do this one day he didn't know that the day would be today as he sucked and licked Astra's tip.

Astras hands trembled on his mouth as the warm mouth sucked and licked at his tip. His eyes slipped shut as he tried to control himself. It...It felt so..good...He thought as he felt like there was a volcano above to erupt from his stomach. "Ah..!" He cried out, his climax spilling out of him.

Ares sucked it all up and smiled after he cleaned him up he smiled and took off his toga. "Alright now I want you to suck me for just a bit ok I promise it will be great." he said looking at him.

Astra was a bright red at how bluntly he put it, but figured he would humor him. He reached out to undo the others toga strings, carefully pulling the fabric aside to at least uncover his bottom half. He...liked what he saw...and that only made him redder. He could only imagine what the rest of him looked like...Astra thought as he leaned down and slowly put his mouth around him.

Ares moaned as the feel of the wet lips around him as he started to get hard he licked his fingers and smiled. "You can stop now." he said taking off the rest of the Toga's off both of them as he played woth Arista's butt and had a finger enter him.

Ares...He looks...wow..Astra couldn’t help but think as he watched him take his toga off. Astra let out a little help when he felt the other put a finger inside of him. “You can’t p-put that there..!” Astras eyes widened at the sudden intrusion, clasping a hand over his mouth again. Why are you reacting like this body..? Why do you like it so much?

"Your mouth says I can." he said as he stuck another one in and started to move it then before he could even think about it he replaced it with his own member and slowly when into him to make him savor this feeling. "Look that it me taking you." he whispered

“A-Ares..” Astra ended up moaning the others name through his hand at the sudden switching from finger to his member. He breathed deeply as he tried to calm himself but..it felt so good! And his whispers and blows to his ear only drove him crazier.

"Yes Astra I know it feels good tell me is this your first time to be taken by a man?" he said as he started to move in and out. holding onto his hips as he moved more and more. "Moan tell me that you don't love this." he said

“I-It...first time..” Astra managed to get out as the other began to move inside of him. So good..it felt amazing..like his body was set a flame. “Ares...” Astra moaned louder, finally lowering his hand. His eyes widened when the felt the other brush up against a part inside him. “Ah!” He moaned loudly in surprise

"Looks like I have hit the right spot." He said as he started to hit over and over getting closer to his first climax himself as he bent over and started to rub Astra's member.

“I-I’m...ah!” Astra cried out as he climaxed all over the bottom of the statue, himself and the others hand. He breathed heavily as he tried to calm the raging fire within him. That was..good! His first time...sex...felt amazing. Byt there would be no way he would admit impurity to the dragon who seemed to want to do so