An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Once he was sure that Adrian was stable on his feet he stepped back a little, but kept his hand supportively between Adrian's shoulders so that he could easily swoop in and catch him if he did begin to fall. "Let's get you home, Pup." He said leaning forward to kiss his cheek before he was leading him from the hospital and out into the fresh air. "Does my princess want me to carry her home? Or are you alright enough to walk?" Xavier asked playfully.

"That's often a good thing." Kaine commented after being told that Otso was a very open book. He found that a good thing as far as things went, it was better than being a closed book that was hard to get anything out of. "You don't sound very excited by that prospect." Kaine mused before he shook his head slightly, "Hopefully after this year that'll change when I mention future birthdays."

"I mean, I never really celebrated so I am not sure what to expect from you" Tenmo admitted with a small chuckle. "I am sure you will think of something.." He said with a small chuckle and a smile. "Maybe you will change my mind about my birthday.." He smiled, giving him a light kiss on the lips. Otso sent a text to Kaines phone, messaging -If you need to know about melting chocolate for you know what when he sneaks into your room and sees you on your bed like that, let me know~!-

Adrian managed to walk himself out just fine out of the hospital. He was glad to be getting himself out of that stuffy place, happy to be out of that place with bad food and the smell of death and cleaning chemicals. Adrian wrapped his arms around him lightly, indicating he wanted to be carried.

"It's kind of a good thing that you don't know what to expect from me. Isn't it?" Kaine asked with a big smile. He felt the phone in his pocket go off and he pulled it out to see he had a message from Otso reading it just made his smile get bigger and he laughed softly before tucking the phone away again. He'd answer him a bit later when he was sure he wouldn't get caught by Tenmo and the other wouldn't get any ideas as to what he and Otso had decided on him doing before his birthday. Slipping his hand into Tenmo's he squeezed it lightly. "I'm sure I'll be able to change your mind about your birthday."

Adrian turning to him once they were outside and wrapping his arms around him lightly made him laugh, reaching down he picked him up gently into his arms and moved off. "Do you want to go to my home? Or yours, Pup?" Xavier asked wanting to make sure he took Adrian where he wanted to go and not just assuming he wanted to go to one place over the other.

"Your house..I do not think I should rest up and heal in a house full of my pack" Adrian said with a small smile, nuzzling his head into Xaviers house. He wanted to take his chance to stay at Xaviers house when he could, when would he get a chance to do this again? "I don't get that chance much.." He said with a small teasing smile, feeling back to his old self again.

"I am sure you will.." Tenmo said with a chuckle and a smirk. He kissed the top of his head with a happy smile, kissing his cheek as well. "I cannot wait to find out. I am sure I would love it if its a gift from you" Tenmo smiled, giving him yet another kiss.

"Fair enough." Xavier replied with a small smile carrying Adrian home, when he entered the house he moved straight for his room, to get his Pup as comfortable as possible. Upon entering the room he set him gently down on the bed, patting his Pup's head gently. Leaning down and stealing a kiss, "I love you, Pups. I'll be sure to be the best nurse ever." He said with a large smile.

"I am sure you'll love it as well." Kaine replied with a small smirk. He was positive that Tenmo would like it, especially since Otso had helped him with the whole thing. "So, why don't I learn more about my Puppy to help me with other aspects of his birthday than just the surprise already planned? What sort of things do you like?" Kaine asked curiously.

"I am sure you will.." Adrian said with a smile as he splayed out on the bed as much as he was able to. "I love your bed, wish I kind of wasnt broken to enjoy it" He laughed, getting comfortable on the bed. He still got to be in the others bed so he did not care that he had to be a bit broken to do it.

"You.." Tenmo said with a smile, kissing the top of his head. "I like food..Even if you don't cook...i'd want some breakfast that you made for me. It will feel special i guess.." He said shyly looking at the ground. "I like going to the human park too and walking the trails in their forest.." He spoke quietly as he tried to think of stuff to share with him.

"I'm glad you love it. You'll spending a lot of time in it." Xavier teased as he watched Adrian stretch out the best he could over his bed, he couldn't help it, he was just too cute. "Don't worry, Pup. I'll make sure you have plenty of other chances to enjoy my bed." He promised a soft possessive growl escaping him as he leaned down to catch those lips into a deep kiss. "I love you, so much, Pup." Xavier whispered in his Pup's ear.

"I know you like me, silly." Kaine laughed when he was the first thing Tenmo mentioned. As he told him that he liked food and expressed that even if he didn't cook he'd want breakfast that was made by him as it'd feel special. Nodding he took that into consideration, after stealing him for a night of fun he could probably make time to figure out a simple breakfast for him the next morning. "What sort of things do you like to eat? Favorite snacks or treats?" Kaine asked.

Adrian chuckled when the other mentioned getting more chances to enjoy his bed with that sexy possessive growl of his. He leaned his head up to return the others deep kiss. "I love you too Nurse Nippy.." he said with a small playful smile on his face, wanting to tease him some more.

Tenmo smiled and gave the other a soft kiss on the forehead. "Treats that I like or food? Hmmm.." Tenmo said as he took a moment to think. "Well I love chocolate, its really good" Tenmo said with a laugh. "I like eating those ice creams with those squishy candies that look like a bear on them! And steak, I LOOOOVE steak" He said with a happy twinkle in his eyes as he listed all his favorite foods.

A small smirk appeared on his face when he called him nurse nippy, loving the sound of it. "I could get used to you calling me that." He mused playfully leaning forward to catch those lips in another kiss before he was crawling onto the bed to get comfortable beside him. "My poor broken Pup." He murmured. Getting comfortable he pulled his pup over him, letting Adrian rest on him as he ran his hand gently along the other's back. "Now I can cuddle and sleep with you without getting reprimanded for being in the same bed." Xavier teased.

"I've heard." Kaine said with a smile as Tenmo mentioned that he loved chocolate. "Any particular type of chocolate that's your favorite? Dark? Milk? White? Semi-sweet?" He asked wanting to narrow it down a little. Unless of course Tenmo loved all kinds of chocolate then it wouldn't matter. He couldn't help but laugh when he was told that Tenmo liked ice cream with gummy bears, and that transfered over when he was told he loved steak especially with how he said it. "I am not surprised that you love steak, but that's definitely reassuring if I ever want to try to make you a nice dinner." Kaine admitted with a smile.

"While I like all chocolates, dark chocolate is a favorite..It has a certain taste to it I like the most" Tenmo said with a certain nod. Tenmo was curious at how he heard he liked chocolate, figuring Otso was the one who mentioned his birthday so he probably said something about liking his cake chocolate flavored. "That would be nice to get a home cooked meal from you.." He said with a smile, wrapping his arms around him. "Anything you make I am sure would be delicious.."

Adrian chuckled before he returned the others kiss, watching Xavier climb into the bed with him. He closed his eyes in the others soothing back strokes, enjoying the nice strokes. "And without doctors calling us names.." He said with a peaceful smile on his face, content in his own little happy world.

Kaine listened a bit intensely as Tenmo told him that while he liked all chocolates his favorite was dark chocolate. That was important after all, he wanted to make sure he used Tenmo's favorite chocolate for what he had planned. Reaching up he wrapped his arms around Tenmo's neck and smiled up at him, "I am glad that you think so. Keep in mind though, vampires aren't used to cooking anymore. So... to begin things will be a bit rocky."

"That's right, love." He murmured softly letting his eyes drift shut. "My cute little, Pup." He whispered as he was already drifting off himself. His sleep had been interrupted at the hospital, and though he wanted to tend to Adrian, he really needed some rest first. Adrian seemed just fine right now, so he should be fine enough to get a nap.

"I will understand...It will be something made by you so I want to eat something you make. Even if i spit it up" Tenmo teased with a small smile, kissing his cheek. "I will try and eat everything you make..Even if I don't, it's the love and thought put into it" He spoke softly as he held him close.

Adrian smiled at how cute Xavier looked drifting off, smiling softly to himself. He snuggled closer to Xavier and kissed the others cheek softly. "You would make a great husband.." He spoke quietly as he drifted off to sleep, too tired to react to him saying that word without care in the way he said it.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"That's really sweet." Kaine mused with a playful roll of his eyes. He was glad that Tenmo would want to try anything he made even if he ended up spitting it up after anyway. "Well, I'll do my best to learn to cook so that I don't accidently give you food poisoning or something." Kaine promised with a small laugh. Leaning up he caught Tenmo's lips in a kiss. Loving being able to spend so much time with him, it truly felt like they were together like this.

Falling asleep Xavier had been barely aware of Adrian's words already practically asleep. Once he did fall asleep the only thing that ever changes was his position, but the whole time he was still holding Adrian against his body. It seemed so natural that the other's body would be there, even his dreams seemed to revolve around the man in his arms and hopefully the future that awaited them.

Adrian ended up falling asleep easily with Xaviers arms around him, never being but a hair away from the others body. He clung to Xavier like a pillow, having the most peaceful rest that he probably has had in a long time.

Tenmo chuckled, leaning down and kissing the other back. "Now, let me kiss you in my room before I hear one more 'aww' out of someones mouth.." He chuckled, leading him to his room and shutting the door behind him. "Now then.." He said, taking him into a deeper kiss.

Kaine smiled when Tenmo said that he wanted to kiss him in his room before they heard one more 'aww' out of someone's mouth. He couldn't blame him, but it was kind of funny all the same. Letting Tenmo lead him into his room before he was turning to him and speaking again. Kissing him back he leaned heavily into the kiss, loving it, arms once more wrapping around his neck. When it broke he smiled up at him. "I love you, Puppy." He whispered softly before kissing him again.

"I love you Fangs.." Tenmo smiled, thinking to himself he wanted to come up with a sweeter nickname for another time. Now was not the time as he was being kissed again, leaning against his door as he held the other close to him. He wanted to keep him held in this kiss and never let go of him..

Kaine held the kiss for as long as possible before he finally broke it and smiled up at Tenmo his breathing a bit fast. "I could get used to having you all the time." Kaine said softly. Despite everything that had happened he was glad for the extra time that it was giving him with Tenmo. This was time he felt like they needed, and he was hoping to continue to get time with him like this despite the treaty.

"I could too..We will figure out a way to change this treaty" Tenmo smiled, holding him close. There had to be something they could say or do..They can figure this all out. "Now come on..Let's get some sleep. Who knows when my dad is coming home so let's enjoy our time together" He smiled, pulling him to his bed and holding him close.

Kaine knew that Tenmo was right, they'd find a way to change the treaty so they can be together. As he was pulled towards the bed he smiled happily snuggling up to him as he was held close eyes drifting shut. It didn't take Kaine long at all to end up falling asleep in his Puppy's arms. Being so close to Kaine made it so easy for him to fall asleep, it was also some of the best sleep he ever had when they were together.

Tenmo looked down at Kaine and found that he was already asleep in his arms. He chuckled to himself, looking at the ring that had fallen out of his shirt. "Love finds a way my little cupcake.." He whispered, kissing the top of his head. He eventually rested his head beside his, closing his eyes and his arms never letting go of Kaines.

It was really easy for him to sleep in Tenmo's arms, a sense of safety had always befallen him when with Tenmo that wasn't present when he wasn't around. He slept so peacefully in the other's arms, when he woke up he still didn't want to open his eyes or move. When he did finally open his eyes it was just to look up to see that handsome face making him smile slightly before snuggling up to his chest again. This was all too perfect and he'd fight for it for as long as he had too. Anything to ensure they could have even more time like this.

Tenmo was still asleep, arms loosely wrapped around Kaine's frame. He hadn't had a nightmare all night about the events that unfolded before, all his dreams being filled with Kaines touch and his kisses. He almost didn't want to wake up, worried it would all be a happy dream. He slowly stirred, half lidded eyes still seeing Kaine there. "Morning..' He mumbled tiredly, nuzzling into his shoulder.

No....Don't...Adrian stepped away from this dark blonde haired figure carrying a knife. No...No..! Adrian tried to stop her, terrified of the pain. Not again....Not again! Another figure with a possessive growl came rushing from the side of his vision, smacking her into something, a crumbled mess on the floor. The figure cried over him, calling him 'Pup' and 'husband' over and over. Adrians eyes shot awake, clinging to Xavier tightly. He is okay...Its going to be okay...He tried to take deep breaths, burying his face into Xaviers front.

Glancing up Kaine smiled when he heard Tenmo mumble a greeting, "Morning, handsome." Kaine replied leaning up and kissing him gently. After that he was nuzzling back into Tenmo's chest and enjoying being close to him. "Mine." Kane murmured softly as his eyes drifted shut once more. The last thing that Kaine wanted to do was move from this spot, enjoying their closeness way too much.

Xavier woke up feeling Adrian clinging to him, his face buried in his chest. Reaching sleepily up he ran his fingers through the other's hair. "What's wrong, Pup?" He asked his handsome wolf soothingly as he continued to stroke his head. "You're safe, handsome. Nothing will hurt you here." Xavier said softly as he continued to hold his Pup to him. Starting to rub his back with his other hand to help sooth him even more.

"Nightmares.." Adrian said quietly, responding to a sleepy Xavier asking him what was wrong. He kept his face buried in the others chest, letting the others soothing voice and gentle strokes help calm his racing mind and heart. He nuzzled further into his chest, letting what warmth was there also help calm him down. "Can you call me...h-husband again...?" He asked in a voice barely above a whisper, knowing that while he was not, it might help his nightmare fueled mind.

Tenmos smiled sleepily, looking at the figure in front of him that was sleepy Kaine. "You are too beautiful.." He mumbled sleepily, holding him close and letting his eyes drift shut again. Nothing said they had to get up right at that exact moment. And who knew how many chances he would get..?

"Of course handsome." Xavier said in response when Adrian had asked him whether he could call him husband again. "My handsome husband." He murmured as he opened his eyes once more bending down to press his lips to the top of Adrian's head. "I love my husband so much." He whispered. Xavier was continuing to run his fingers through the other's hair and along his back holding him close as he said all of that and hoping that he'd be able to help his Pup relax. "I love when my husband is being cuddly." He added a little teasingly.

"You're so handsome." Kaine replied to Tenmo calling him beautiful. He absolutely loved and adored his Puppy, he had from the very first moment they had met. "I don't ever want this to end." He whispered as they continued to lie in bed together, not budging from his spot. It didn't seem like Tenmo wanted to move either, not that he was complaining. The more time he had with his Puppy the better.